Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master/Maid //Foxxy||Kratos\\

She moans out and keeps moving her hips up against his waist. "Oh Master." She moans out to him softly. "Faster!" She calls out to him as she arches her back and presses her body up against his body with her breasts pressing up against his covered chest.

Chris already was planning to do such a thing yet hearing his maid say such a thing he moved his hips into her faster and just as hard. His arms were keeping an embrace that allowed him to keep up the pace and cause her to bounce a reasonable amount against his body causing her breasts to move up and down against his chest.

She moans out with pleasure and moves her hips up against his waist as he starts going faster inside of her. Her legs locks more around his waist and her arms tightens more around his neck. "Oh Master Chris. This feels so good." She says with pleasure in her voice, her beasts still up against his covered chest and her head tipped back as she enjoys the pleasure he's giving her.

Chris's hips continued to go as fast as they could, his thrusts deep and hard and it was nice to hear that his pet was enjoying it thoroughly. "So nice.." one of his hands slid around a little now, just massaging up her back a little trying to get her to arch a touch, his other hand at her waist to keep the two of them close a groan escaping as his member was driven in and out of her the pace remaining the power increasing a little more.

She moans out with pleasure and arched her back more up against his body as she continues moving her hips up against his. Her hands pulls his shirt up and over his head. "Hmm, Master Chris, I love it when I can feel your bare skin against mine." She says to him softly as she enjoys the thrusting inside of her.

Chris agreed with what she was saying, without clothes their bodies felt so good together, flesh against flesh. No other feeling matched it.. it just felt more natural. More comfortable. His hips changed angle slightly to grind against her inner walls a little with each rapid yet deep thrust that he continued to throw in and out of her "... From now on.. we sleep naked together..."

She let out a moaning laugh as she listens to his words. "As you wish." She says to him softly as she continue moving her hips up against his waist making him go in deeper. Her hands moves down his back and grips his ass in her hands as he keeps thrusting inside of her body. "So good." She says as she arches her back and presses her body up against his body.

This was just pleasure at it's best, such a feeling could not get much better. His member was as deep as it could go with each thrust now and their bodies were more pressed into each others more so then previous. He was starting to get a little close actually, the speed they had gone at so far, made him get closer to climax faster then normal.

She moans out and moves her hips up against his waist. "Master, let me ride it out of you." She says to him softly as she continues moving her hips up against his waist and her arms still around his neck with her hands roaming softly around his back.

Chris stopped thrusting altogether hearing her say that and then just looked at her and said one word. "Ok" It was a little shaky but heard, the pleasure making it a little hard to speak long sentences.. or even short ones at that.

She smiles softly and rolls him gently onto his back. She sits up on top of him once he is on his back and starts riding him nice and fast. "Hmm, Master Chris I love the way you feel inside of me like this." She says to him softly.

Chris could not help but moan lightly, it felt good and his hands were on her hips now, "and i love the feeling of you on top of me like this.. but we probably should go a little harder and faster.. after all the driver is going slow but soon I know we will be getting closer to the shop.."

She smiles down at him and does what he said to do. She started riding him harder and faster. "Oh Master Chris." She moans out to him as she conitunes to pleases them both.

A few groans escape him as Chris could tell that his climax was not to far off, as for hers.. well he actually was a little uncertain yet after this was done they would go shopping for what she had suggested and then more then likely head home again, to spend more time together.

She moaned out and her body released her cum upon his length. "Oh Master Chris, cum inside of me." She says to him as she begs him to cum inside of her. She wanted him to cum inside of her body.

He could feel his climax, it was almost aroused completely.. just.. a few more... and that was it, Chris felt his cock pulse, and hearing his name.. he planned to cum in her not like last time.. but rather intensely instead. He had been holding back until now, a hard deep thrust to finish it off as he filled his Maid with his hot gooey cum, as it left his hard shaft into her tight beautiful pussy.

She moaned out and pulled him into a kiss when he released inside of her body. She wrapped her legs more around his waist and her arms more around his neck. She pulls out of the kiss with her eyes still closed. "I love you Master Chris." She says to him softly.

Chris was feeling rather good at the moment. He had a great pet that enjoyed sex as much as him and, well they both felt something else. It could have just been just talking and a small sigh escaped him as the kiss ended. "mmm you called me by name, do that more often"

She smiles at him softly and kissed his cheek. "Anything for you, Master Chris." She says to him softly. "But I really do love you." She says to him softly. She wrapped her arms more around his body and holding him close to her body.

To hear such words, he believed them.. and she had again reinforced those beliefs. He was holding her reasonably close before he started to speak "we are almost their pet.. we best make ourselves look like we were just in a car normally.. although I do want you nice and close to me.. when we get out of this car together.."

She smiles at him and kisses him on the lips softly. "I'll stay as close as you want me too." She says to him softly and keeps her eyes on his. "We should get dressed now or at least put on what was taken off us." She says to him softly.

Chris agreed with such a thing, it was time for them to cloth up being so close to the destination. Slowly he slid himself out of her before starting to dress himself. "I was thinking put on enough to look presentable in public.. which for me is just this dress shirt.. my boxers and these pants.. the coat and extras I am leaving in the car.."

She smiles and nods. "Of course." She says as she starts fixing her dress on her body and reaches for her panties. She slips them on and helps her Master dress back up with her hand son his boxers helping him.

It did not take Chris long to finish clothing himself before he clasped her dress where her breast and bra was and squeezes. " after we shop. .. I think we should continue," the car started to slow down his hand still massaging through the fabric before it slid away just before the door opened "lead the way pet"

She smiled and got out of the car. She looks at him and tilts her head to the side. "I forgot why we're going shopping." She says and laughs softly. The sex had cleared her mind from what she wanted to go shopping for.

Back
Top Bottom