Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master/Maid //Foxxy||Kratos\\

Kratos

Supernova
Hers
Sky was already in the kitchen cooking breakfast for her Master. She had made pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. She had put everything on a tray with two glasses, one with coffee and the other with orange juice. She picked up the tray and headed upstairs and walked down the hall. She went into her Master's room and set the tray down on the nightstand. She softly climbed onto his bed and sat softly on his lap as he sleeps. She didnt have her shoes on and she softly shook her Master. "Good Morning Master." She says to him softly.

Mine

Sky really was a rather decent maid who looked after Christopher rather well, each morning he would recieve a breakfast in bed and woken up at a set time, which naturally he would have a hard time actually waking up at. Since he was a light sleeper the soft shakes woke him up as his opened revealing his green eyes. "Good morning Sky" He smiled softly as he lent to the food as he now sat up mostly, still giving Sky plenty of room to sit on his lap. From the tray he first grabbed his coffee, the only thing that woke him up more then anything else.

Hers

Sky took the coffee out of his hands and set it back down on the tray. "I was thinking of something else this morning before breakfast." She says to him softly and kisses him softly on the lips with her arms going around his neck.

Mine

Chris went to complain as he felt the coffee being lifted from his hands yet he let her do such a thing, smiling softly as he heard Sky's remark. Luckily he was rather awake this morning anyhow so breakfast could wait especially for this. His arms slide around her as he then lightly nips her lip as if asking for entry into her mouth his tongue wanting to great hers on this fine morning.

Hers

She opens up her lips and slides her tongue into his mouth. Her hands already starting to take off her maids uniform and pulls back just a bit away from his lips. "Master, will this make you wake up more?" She asked him as she stands up on his bed and pulling off her maids uniform completely. She was now showing off her lovely black bra and panties to him as she sets back down in his lap.

Mine

Their tongues met for a small amount of time before feeling her pull back a little so he let her do such a thing, His arms slide from her as he looks at her watching her outfit being removed "I think it might Sky" He had slept almost nude himself, the only thing he had on at the moment were a pair of boxers. A soft smile appeared on his face seeing her come back onto his lap his arms softly sliding around her again.

Hers

She smiles at his words and her hands softly pulling down the covers. "Hmm, no shirt so that must mean your in your boxers." She says to him softly with that smile upon her lips as she pulls the covers down a bit more.

Mine

Sky did seem to know him rather well, as he heard her statement he nodded stating that was the case, as he watched her move the covers a bit more his eyes looking directly at her. Chris smile had not left his face yet, this was probably going to be one of the best mornings he had woken up to.. and he would ask her for it more often.

Hers

She smiles at him as she pulls the covers off his body and lays down on his bed. "Hmm, if you want it come get it." She says to him as she lets out a soft laugh at her own statement.

Mine

Hearing his maid's statement his smile remained as he moves his body until he was beside her, Once he was their he rolled on top of her his arms and legs keeping him lifted slightly so that his whole body weight did not go onto her before he lent forward kissing her deeply his hands sliding to her sides.

Hers

She smiles as she softly slides his boxers off his body and onto the floor. She lifts her hips up against his body and slides her panties off her body and onto the floor with his boxers.

Mine

Chris had already slowly began to become hard over the thought of what was about to happen and as he felt his boxers being removed, his member had decided to almost be fully erect as he watched her panties now sit with his boxers his hands removing her bra before he grinded against her, his hands gently caressing her breasts that were now in his hands

Hers

She moans out with pleasure and wraps her lovely long legs around his waist. "Oh so good." She says to him softly and arches her back up against his hands.

Mine

His hands continue to massage his thumbs brushing against her nipples before occasionally lightly pinching, as his hips grinded against her again, Chris would not tease her to much like this but instead wanted to feel his member inside her, his hands now lining his cock up ready for more "If you want it , you have to lower yourself onto it to show me that you want it"

Hers

SHe moans out and nods to what he tells her. "Alright." She says to him softly and does what he said to do to get him inside of her. SHe moans out with pleasure as his length slips inside of her.

Mine

A groan escapes him as he feels his maid lower herself onto him, Chris now knew she really was serious about this. His hips began to move back and forth while their bodies now laid side to side as his speed began to increase "It feels so good Sky" Another groan escaping him as his hips made his member slide in and out of her rather tight pussy.

Hers

She moans out and moves her hips up against his body as he moves his up against hers after pulling away. She presses her lips up against his, kissing him deeply.

Mine

Their bodies already seemed to be working together in synchronization, each thrust seemed to be matched by the other, a deep kiss emerging between the two of them this time his tongue sliding into her mouth. This was far better then any cooked breakfast he had expected when waking up, and hoped this would be on the menu more often. His hips not missing a beat or slowing down as he kept a steady strong pace.

Hers

She moans into the kiss and keeps moving her hips up against his waist. Her hands roaming his back and one laid on his ass cheek. She kissed him back with her tongue in his mouth as well.

Mine

One hand was on her hip helping her guide herself whilst Chris continued to thrust, his other hand just holding the two of them close, The kiss was just as heated as the sex was as he began to increase in pace even more, this would take a bit of energy out of him yet his hips now moved rather fast causing him to thrust faster.

Hers

She moans out with pleasure and keeps moving her hips up against him as she presses her body against his body. She keeps kissing him with her tongue in his mouth.

Mine

This pace was tiring rather quickly yet that did not stop Chris as he moaned into her mouth whilst the two of them were kissing as deeply as they were, he would be getting closer to his climax soon, and wondered if his maid Sky was the same.

Hers

She pulled out of the kiss and rolled him onto his back as she starts riding him a bit fast. "Hmm, I'm close." She says to him softly.

Mine

Feeling her begin to roll the pair of them Seth moved with his maid, his back now on the bed as his hands slid to her hips. "As am I Sky..." His breath was starting to become pants as a groan escaped him one word now leaving his mouth "faster" His hands helping her hips a little.

Hers

She moans out and starts riding him faster just like he told her to do. "Oh so good." She says to him softly as she just keeps riding him faster.

Mine

Groans escaped him as he felt his maid ride him, his climax drew closer with each time she went up and down onto him "So close... So.. close.." His breath was in pants, moans leaving hims mouth as he tried to speak.

Hers

She moans out as she lays down on top of him and kisses him deeply as she rides him faster. She couldnt help herself as she rides him faster as she lays down on top of him.

Mine

His climax was pretty much their as he kissed her his hips thrusting into hers. The speed increase brought it even closer before he thrusted up hard and deep his climax had been reached. A moan escaped him leaving straight into her mouth his cock filling her with his warm thick cum a sigh of pleasure and relief escaped him as he looked upwards at the roof. Chris smiled before kissing her once more ".. Thank you for this.. So .. can I wake up to this more often?"

Hers

She swallowed his cum and pulled back once he was done cuming in her mouth. She smiles and moves up onto his lap. "If that's what you want then yes." She says to him softly. "You should know, I love sleeping naked." She says to him with a bright smile and she wanted to see his reaction.

Mine

Chris nodded before smiling "It is exactly what I want.." Once he heard that he thought for a moment before speaking yet again "well then, your new room to sleep is in here.. and I might start doing the same thing..." It would make it easier in the morning, his hand grabbing the coffee on the tray before taking a drink.

Hers

She smiles and lays her head down on his shoulder. "That's fine with me." She say sto him softly. "Do you want me to start cooking in nothing but a apron?" She asked him softly with a grin on her lips as she looks up at him.

Mine

Chris smiled before answering "Ok then, the only time you can wear clothes, is when your cooking.. and all you can wear is an apron" He had agreed with her and now set it us a simple rule, which she since had suggested it obviously would not argue with.

Hers

She smiles and kisses him softly on the cheek. "And wearing clothes when leaving the mansion." She says to him softly. "So what will we be doing in two months when christmas comes?" She asked him softly.

Mine

He smiled before nodding "Yes,although I have told you before my rules don't apply once your outside of this house, the only rule I have when your outside is you return" Chris thought for a moment before not actually knowing "Well since its your first Christmas with me.. I will let you pick such a thing.."

Hers

She smiles at him and nipped at his neck. "I want to decorate for christmas and drink until we can move." She says to him with a smile. "While having sex." She says to him softly.

Mine

He listened to her before deciding to speak, "So you plan to do all three of those at the same time? Well drinking .. having sex and decorating would be interesting and hard work..." Chris smiled liking the idea, even if she wanted to do those separate.

Hers

She smiles and laughs a bit. "Oh drinking and having sex is together but decorating is different story." She says to him softly as she stays close to him.

Mine

"I was hoping at least one of them were paired together" Now he was rather looking forward to Christmas... It just sounded like he would get into the Christmas spirit so well, and now he could not wait for the season, as it just sounded like a lot of fun.

Hers

She smiles at him softly. "Hmm, can we start decorating tomorrow or later today?" She asked him softly since she wanted to start decorating for christmas. "Atleast get the lights up on the house." She says to him.

Mine

Hearing that he smiled before thinking "Well and then the day after we could start stock piling the alcohol... maybe use some a little early.." a soft laugh escaped Chris, showing he was a little eager for the drinking and sex plan, it would be fun.. but first they should decorate the house together.. although she was the maid sometimes he wondered who was more in control.. him or her.

Hers

She smiles at his words. "Alright. We can go into town and buy more alcohol since there isnt any in the house." She explains to him softly. "And I can go around the stores and get some christmas decorations that we need." She says to him softly.

Mine

Hearing what his maid had to say a smile crossed his face before he looked at her with kind eyes "I want you to start calling me Chris.."It was rare for a master to tell a servant of his, a name that was his.. although she was a special case to him. "Shall I get the driver ready for us then?" soon they would be shopping, and it was for all the important things of course... alcohol.. and Christmas decorations to light up the house and decorate it with color..

Hers

She smiles softly at his words. "Not yet." She says to him softly. "I love to call you by your name but its wrong for a servent to call you that." She explains to him softly.

Mine

Christopher looked at her once she returned before thinking for a moment "But your more then just a servant... your a friend..a lover.. you do more then anyone else here.. and you seem to stay for your own reasons.." Many times he had offered her holiday leave and breaks yet she seemed to not budge from her duties something that was respectable about Sky.

Hers

"I stay because I have no one to go home too." She says to him softly as she stands up and goes to the balcony, looking out to the wild. "So I stay with you because it's all I have." She says to him softly as she explains it to him.

To be all added

Mine

A soft smile appears on his face before his arms slid around her a little as they then kissed. The kiss was only short though as he then looked at his sex slave " Well now what shall we do Sky.." Chris looked at her in wonder, before thinking of a possible idea yet was curious to know what she did want.

Hers

She smiles softly at his words and kisses him on the forehead. "I love you." She says softly to him and softly started undoing his shirt.

Mine

Such words, Christopher loved to hear them, His blue eyes watched intently as Sky started to remove his shirt, he would not halter her into doing such a thing as he lent forward and lightly kissed her on the cheek before moving his head away just a touch to make it easier for her to undress him.

She looks up at him as she removes his shirt. "I want to hear you say that you love me." She says to him softly. Her hands moves softly down his bare chest to his pants and starts undoing his pants.

Chris looked at his maid as she started to move her hands down towards his pants. His eyes gazed at her as he stopped her for a second his hands lightly grasping her arms to stop their movements as his eyes now looked straight into hers. "If I did not say I loved you.. It would be a lie, Ever since you became my maid Sky.. I have loved you.."

She smiles and her eyes starts to tear up. "It's wonderful to hear it though." She says to him as she leans up and kisses him on the lips as his hands locks around hers softly. "I like to hear it. I love to hear it." She says to him softly.

At first Chris was a little worried, when her eyes started to tear up but then it all made sense, they were not tears of sadness. As their hands interlocked and a kiss passed it broke for a moment just so he could hear her speak, of which he responded "Then you shall hear it Sky.... like you deserve" His words were soft as his lips brushed against hers again before he started to slowly kiss her.

She kept her hands interlocked and kissed him back after he spoke. When she pulled out of the second kiss and looked him in the eyes. "Master, will it be alright to put fresh garden roses around the house?" She asked him softly. "I like the smell of roses." She says softly to him with a smile. "Maybe we can go out and buy play clothes." She suggested as she meant lingerie for her to seduced him in bed.

Although part of him wanted to hear her say his actual name, Chris still found comfort in being called Master.. and so would not tell her to call him his name unless she asked if she could do such a thing. "I will get such a thing arranged for us..." He smiled lightly at her before hearing her next comment and then lightly kissed her nose. "I would like to do that.. shall we go get some now my pet?"

"I want to do that myself with the roses." She says to him. "I love arranging roses in vases myself. Since I do take care of the gardens outside as well." She says to him softly since she liked making her own cream out of some of the garden roses like a witch would do with herds. "If we get dressed right now we can." She says to him softly as she leans up and kisses him on the lips.

Chris smiled and then spoke "You can do such a thing then, I will buy you the freshest of roses.. and you may plant them whereever you see fit.." He smiled at her before nodding to her next remark "I thin...." That was all he got to say as he felt her lips on his own again, his tongue sliding into her mouth to greet it before pulling away. "Mmm well we best get dressed then.. and head to the shops"

She smiles at him. "We dont have to buy flowers I can just go cut them from the garden." She says to him and kisses him on the lips again. "I'll go get dressed." She says to him and leaves his room to go to hers. Once she was in her room she started to pull out a clothes to wear.

Christopher was quickly dressed appropriately after seeing his maid leave and although she had said not to worry about buying flowers as a treat he was going to buy some exotic roses. Of which he planned to give to her more as a surprise then anything, now he stood waiting at the door before speaking in a reasonably large voice " ready to go?"

She dressed in a lovely pink sun dress that shows off her curves on her breasts and down to her waist until it flows over her legs. She had put on heels to match the dress and walks down the stairs to meet him at the door. "Yes." She says to him softly as she walks over to him and kisses him on the lips softly.

Although Chris had seen her many times, he had not seen his maid quite like this before. It was a nice change for public that was.. it made them look a little more together more so then just him controlling her. He kissed back lightly before slowly breaking the kiss and opening the door. "Alright then... lets go.. while there is still time" Slowly he walked towards their limo, the driver opening the back for the two of them waiting for her to enter after him now.

She smiles and slips into the limo as the driver shuts the door behind them. She moves up close to him as she snuggles her body up against his and moves her legs over his leg that is the closes to her body. "Hmm." She says softly as she moves her lips to his ear. "Do you want to do it here in the limo as well?" She asked him as she runs her tongue over his earlobe after talking to him.

Chris did not even have to think for a second after hearing what his maid had to say, a small sensual shiver sliding down his spine upon her lips contacting with his ear. "Mmm give me a second.." Quickly he called the driver from the back of the limo, "Take your time.. we are in no rush today" once that was said he hung up and then moved his eyes back to his maid passionately kissing her, showing his feelings for her.

She softly chuckles when he was talking on the small phone that connects to the front to the driver. She kisses him back when he kisses her and her arms wraps around his neck, pulling him closer to her. Her leg moves over his lap onto the other side of his body and sits down on his lap.

His arms slipped around her now holding her form close to him, his hands massaging lightly as their tongues wrapped and twisted with each other. Slowly the kiss was broken before he spoke "How bad do you want it maid.. tell me how much you want to feel me inside of you..."

She smiles as she looks him in the eyes while she's breathless. "I want it really bad." She says to him softly. "I'm already wet thinking about it." She says to him as she moves her lips to his neck and starts pleasing his neck with her lips, a bit of her teeth on his flesh.

Just those words alone were enough to make him harder his erection growing as he feels her lips pleasing his neck. "Mmm feel that underneath you.. that large cock hardening just for you.. what do you do to cocks to make them ready..?"

She pulls back and smiles at him. "I could ride you or I could suck on it, or you can toss me onto the floor of the limo and take what you wish from me." She says to him softly with delight in her eyes.

All options sounded like a choice that would be hard to choose yet it did not take much thought once he had decided. Just as she had said he threw her to the floor sliding his pants down followed by his boxers before he looked at his maid underneath him. "Hmm what are you waiting for.. remove your undergarments.."

She was laughing when he moved them onto the floor and she started removing her lovely lacy sky blue panties when he talked about her removing it. "Already there." She says to him softly as she kicks the off while underneath him. Her hands moves to her upper part of her dress and slides the straps off her shoulders to reveals her bare breasts to him since she didnt have to wear a bra under this kind of dress.

She was quick to act that was sure, he had just got to say for her to start removing clothes and she was already in the process of doing it. Upon seeing her breasts his hands grasped them inside their grip as he massaged and squeezed a little more forceful then before his lips pressing against hers in an instant before he lined up his hips and thrusted straight inside already the kiss full of lust and instantly deepened on contact.

She moans out with pleasure as she feels him push inside of her body and she continues kissing him just as deeply when he kisses her. Her arms wraps around his neck and her legs wraps around his waist, moves her hips up making him go in deeper inside of her.

Each thrust was deep and starting to intensify, their lips were stuck together as if nothing would separate them, their tongues toying and teasing each others, their bodies not physically being able to get closer as his hips made her whole body move a little with each thrust a groan escaping him. "~ohh... so tight"

Back
Top Bottom