Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet[Pup&SHARPii]

She pushed her body closer into his and she moaned softly, nuzzliing her face into his neck. She felt so good, it was crazy.

Naime smiled softly and she kissed him softly. "You have one hell of a body..." She ran her fingers down his chest and then to his pants, taking them off.

Matt moved her faster, kissing and sucking on her neck"Mmmm, this feels so good"he said, panting

Kevin blushed"Thank you"he said and started to undo her skirt"Your body is awesome"

Matt humped up at her, moaning loudly"Almost there"he groaned

Kevin blushed at that"Thanks"He said, his large member hard as a rock"Do you shave?"

She couldn't hold it back anymore since she came so hard on him, she nearly screamed. It was such a good thing that they were the only ones in here.

Naime bit her lower lip and she looked at him. "Find out." She did though and right now she was clean shaven.

Matt groaned as she came and then started to shoot his thick warm load into her tight hole

Kevin grinned and pulled her panties off and moaned softly at the hot sight infront of him, nearly cumming then and there but held back"Mmm, hot"

Hayden held onto him tightly as he came, groaning deeply before relaxing soon enough, panting hard.

Naime giggled and she pushed him back to sit down and then got in between his legs, attacking his cock by sucking on it. She wanted to since she uncovered it.

Matt panting, holding her on his hard member which was softening slowly"Wow"

Kevin gasped at her sudden forcefulness and moaned as she started sucking on him"unnnn"He breathed

Matt moaned as she got off and fixed his own pants"Mmm, that was intense"

Kevin groaned as she gave him a blowjob and humped her mouth slowly"Unnn, yes"

Matt chuckled at that and kissed her, standing up with her and taking her out to his car to go home"Want to cuddle at my place?"

His humping increased as he neared his orgasm"Want me to cum in your mouth sexy?"

Matt was happy. He had missed having time with his best friend. He parked the car in the garage and helped her out. He lifted her up into his arms and carried her to the living room before laying with her on the couch.

Kevin gently gripped her hair and then nearly screamed as he came hard, his member squirting 5 or 6 large squirts of his thick cum into her mouth before slowing to a tickle in her mouth

Hayden smiled and she lay with him, cuddling into him and nuzzled her cheek against his chest. "Hmm...thanks for today Matt. I needed it."

Naime squeaked when he came into her mouth like that, but she loved the feeling of his cum slithering down her throat. It was so warm. "Mmm...."

Matt rubbed her back, smiling at her as she lay with him"I know Hayden. You're welcome"

Kevin smirked down at her, his dick still hard as a rock"Mmm, you are good. No gag reflex?"

Matt kissed her back and held her in his arms.

Kevin chuckled at that and pulled her up into his lap"You want me in you now?"

Kevin pushed into her slowly, his head well lubed from the deepthroating. He gripped her hips as he pushed in all the way

Back
Top Bottom