Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet[Pup&SHARPii]

Matt rubbed her more"Then I'm glad we are all alone"He said, smiling

Kevin pulled her into his lap and kissed her gently"Okay"

Matt grinned at her question"1. to surprise you and 2. to make it tasty"He joking, pushing his hand down her pants.

Kevin chuckled"Wow?"he asked

Hayden grinned and she moved her hand into the popcorn as if ready to stroke him but she simply took some popcorn and ate, moving his hand away and watched the movie.

Naime blushed. "First kiss..." She siad softly, biting her lower lip, putting her finger to it, innocently.

Matt watched her hand go and moaned as she stroked him"nope"He said, his member growing hard again since it had gotten soft since she had left it alone

Kevin kissed her again"It's cute"He said, smiling

Matt smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her back deeply, holding her against his body.

Kevin smiled at her and scooted close to her, kissing her lips more

Matt moaned into the kiss, grinding against her as he pushed his tongue into her mouth gently.

Kevin smiled at her and held the kiss, pulling her into his lap"So, you are completely new to being with guys?"

She let out a gasp into their kiss, grinding her hips into his as they made out, her tongue rubbing against his, her hand traveling down his chest, and into his pants.

Naime smiled. "Not really..." She smiled. "I mean, I've done stuff but for some reason I've never been kissed."

Matt purred as she ran her hand down his chest and then moaned as her hand went down his pants"You want you have some more fun"

Kevin smiled at that"Really? What all have you done"he asked, holding her

She breathed against his lips and bit his lower lip, nodding. "Mhmm...I have some sexual tension you may want to help me release..." she purred.

Naime shrugged. "Everything. Guess I was just waiting for that right guy to kiss me." She said softly.

Matt smiled at her"Want to do it with our clothes on"He asked, kissing her neck.

Kevin smiled at that"That's nice"He said and rubbed her sides"Want to do something?"

Matt grinned at that and lifted her up, pulling his hard member out. He opened her zipper, slipping his member in carefully"Mmm"He said as he bumped up against her crotch. He then reached into her pants, moving her panties out of the way before entering her slowly

Kevin shrugged, smiling at her"What would you like to do?"

[you know she doesn't have a member right lol?]

Once he entered her, she let out a loud gasp and gripped his shoulders, her lips finding his into a passionate kiss. He always was so big. He was her first after all and even to this day, when he entered her, it was like she was a virgin all over again.

Naime shrugged. "What would you like to do? I want to make your mood better since you said you weren't in the best of moods."

(I meant his lol. it was a typo. I fixed it)

Matt moaned into kiss and pull her all the way onto his large member"Mmmm, you are always so nice and tight"Hesaid and slowly started to lift her up and down

Kevin rubbed her sides"how about we both undress"

[lol okies]

She breathed against his lips and snaked her arms around his neck loosely. "You're always so huge..." She moaned, slowly riding on him.

Naime giggled. "Deal. You undress me and I will undress you." She lifted his shirt up and tossed it off.

Matt moaned more as she rode him. His hands rubbed her sides slowly as he kissed her neck.

Kevin chuckled at that and lifted her shirt off after she got his off

Matt gently grabbed her hips, lifting her up and down more, moaning softly"This feels so good"

Kevin stood up and kissed her"You have a nice chest"He said, taking her bra off

Back
Top Bottom