Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet[Pup&SHARPii]

"Ummm..." Once she was dressed she moved to her drawer and pulled out a slip and wrote him up for back talking consistently. "Here. This will get you changed out of my class. I dont want you to have to keep putting up with my moodswings." She told him handing him the slip.

Kevin frowned, taking the slip"No"He said, tearing up the slip"I don't want out of your class"H said and grabbed his bag"I'll see you tomorrow, Hayden"He said before leaving

Kevin was depressed as he headed home in his car. He typed up his homework for English and then did the rest of his homework. He nabbed some dinner before going to bed. The next day, he headed to school, not wanting to go to English at the end of the day

Kevin also was quieter during his classes and handed her his homework when they turned them in. He sat in his desk, slouching and sighed as he sat there.

Kevin looked at her"Bye"he said before leaving. he decided that he would relax over the weekend and have a party at his house.

Matt looked at t he door a little surprised. He had just gotten home from work and was about to relax when he heard the knock. He open the door"Hayden? I thought you got a job at the highschool?"

He followed her and sat next to her on the couch"What do you mean? What did you do?"He asked, concerned for his best friend.

Matt blinked at that"What? Why?"he asked, looking at her. He didn't want her getting in trouble"How old is he... or she?"

"I know. That's why I stopped. He's only seventeen. So I stopped. I don't want to get in trouble." She told him, feeling really bad. "I mean we almost, but I stopped it and no one knows--well except you--but I'm hoping you will keep it a secret?"

He chuckled at that"Nice subject change. Teaching little kids is fun and no chance of falling in love with my students"He teased, pushing her gently

Matt smiled and put an arm around her"Nothing is wrong with you, he's only a few younger then you and sure. What do you wanna do, Hayden?"

Back
Top Bottom