Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet[Pup&SHARPii]

Kevin groaned at that and sighed as he started writing about how he lost his parents in a car crash and now lived alone. His parents had saved up a lo of money and he barely used any of it to buy groceries, clothes, and pay bills. Occasionally, he bought fun things like games.

Kevin was a writer, so he had his entire assignment done before the others ad then flipped the papers ace down, not willing to volunteer.

Kevin knew most of the people in the class and knew what they had one through so he wasn't that surprised. He yawned boredly, wanting class to be over

Sniffling, she wiped her eyes and heard the bell ring. "Alright, well tonight's homework is to write your autobio. Twelve font and double spaced! At least three pages." She told them before they all stormed out, but once again, she looked to Kevin. "Stay."

Kevin was happy that the bell rang until he was told to stay"Ugh, what?"He asked when the other students left

Kevin watched as she moved around the classroom"What are you doing?"He asked and then blushed as she kissed him"Mmm""he moaned into the kiss, arms slowly wrapping around her

Her hand moved into his hair as she kissed him lustfully passionately, sliding into his lap and not at all puling from their kiss. She liked kissing him and even though it was totally wrong, she couldn't help it. Slowly...she pulled away and got off of his lap and then moved back to her desk, but sat on it and crossing a leg over the other, lifting her skirt a ltitle bit to show some skin.

He pulled her against his body when she slipped into his lap and he moaned disappointedly as she pulled away and sat one her desk. He was extremely aroused now, even if it was his teacher and hadn't wanted the kiss to stop"What was that for?"he asked, looking up her skirt.

She simply shrugged. "I don't know. I guess it's because I know the way you look at me and I know you like it when I kiss you. I cant say I'm not attracted to you already Kevin. Not to mention, I know why you call me Ms. Melons." She grinned, running her hand down the front of her chest to her knee. "You like what you see, don't you?" She hiked up the other side of her skirt again, uncrossing her legs and letting him take a peek at her underwear which was lace material in the form of cheekies.

Kevin smiled as she made the comment about being attracted to him"You have a nice chest"He said and then blinked as he got a good look at her panties"Yes, very much"he said, the crotch of his pants bulging out slowly as he got a hard on"You are really attractive and obviously you're smart if you are a teacher"he complemented, smiling at her"Can I take this dunce cap off?"

Crossing a leg over the other, she took her tank top off and tossed it aside, sitting back in just her bra and her skirt and undies, her boots on still. "Come here and I'll take it off for you." she whispered, biting her lower lip and running her fingers along her legs.

Jake licked his lips as he watched her take her top off"Mmm, yes Ms. melons"He teased and got up, going up to her. he put his hands on her breasts gently and waited

He moaned softly at the kiss and tilted his head for her. He helped her get his shirt off and showed off his well toned chest and abs, smiling at her

Kevin moaned at the lick and stroked her hair, smiling down at her"thanks. So are you"he said and unhooked her bra, pulling it off of her slowly

Kevin squeezed her breasts gently as he kissed her back. After a little while, he started t remove her skirt, smiling at her

He slipped her skirt off and kissed her as his hands gently caressed her hips and thighs"So nice"He whispered into her ear

And then it sort of hit her hard. He was seventeen and she was in her mid twenties. Pulling back, she pushed him away and put her clothes back on quickly, running her hands through her hair. "Sorry. I-I don't know what came over me..." She bit her lower lip hard and looked away, moving away from him.

Kevin gasped at the sudden stop"I'm sorry"He said, stepping back. He understood her hesitation and he wasn't going to force her to do anything if she didn't want to. He handed her her clothes before getting himself dressed

Back
Top Bottom