Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new member. (Waffles and KiKi)

Deidara spoke softly as his hands moved to his own robe undoing it before he cock’s flesh was finally in the open throbbing and rock hard. Grinning slightly he rubbed the raw flesh against her pussy teasing her as he did. Grinding against her he started to breathe hard on the back of her neck Sasori’s words falling on deaf ears. Slowly his hand moved into his pouch before pulling out a handful of explosive clay before letting his hand slowly start to eat it.

“I am going to take her up and show her how to scout ok…” there was not waiting for his master to tell him yes or no as they both flew into the air on a large explosive bird of his. Once they where in the sky far above Sasori’s view Deidara through her onto the large creature standing above her before smiling he started to lick his lips slightly. “Well then like this we can take our time now cant we?” he asked her before kneeling on top of her started to remove her clothing as he finally took the time to look at her full nude body. “What do you want me to do?” he asked her grinning. “What should I do to this lovely body of yours..”

KiKi let out a soft, almost unheard sigh as Deidara teased his cock against her. God he was driving her insane and he didn't even know it. She had closed her eyes when he jumped onto the bird with her. She let out a surprised squeak as it took off into the air. Hearing Deidara words she knew better. "Scouting" sure. Her suspicions were confirmed when he threw her onto her back and climbed on top of her. She blushed as she looked up at him. "Yes Deidara-san..." She replied answering his first question. Feeling a sudden breeze across her breasts she registered that her clothes were coming off.

She blushed as he revealed her beautifully shaped body with her perky c sized breasts, pretty curves, and her perfectly shaved pussy. She bit her bottom lip as she heard his second question. "Do what you want Deidara-san I'm all yours..." She said shyly as he looked her over. Her shy nature almost made her cross her legs but she decided that would be a bad idea.

“This act of your is amusing” He spoke to her softly kissing her neck gently as one of his hands gently caressed her face. “I admit you are very good at holding yourself back, but your body never lies.” As he spoke to her softly his other hand gently lifted her leg as his large prick gently pushed into her taking his time to feel ever piece of her perfect body. “Its screaming out that you want me, even though you are so shy laying her you body isn’t” Slowly his grip on her body started to get a little bit rougher as finally slipped into her. Stretching her out as he moved into her his hips trusted into her hard and fast his hips hitting against her hard as he did so.

“Lets not waste any moment of our precious time.” As he talked he started to buck hard into her before sitting up. Grabbing onto both of her leg he left them into the air putting them together as he kept up his assault.

Back
Top Bottom