Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new member. (Waffles and KiKi)

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
KiKi walked along with Itachi. She was rather nervous as of right now. Today she was to meet her new teammates. Hopefully they liked her and if not she supposed it couldn't be helped. Turning to Itachi she spoke. "Itachi-san what are their names?" She asked her voice low and shy. "Sasori and Deidara." Itachi replied as they neared the meeting spot. Only standing at 5' tall she easily hid behind Itachi and grasped the back of his cloak. Itachi looked over his shoulder and at the girl. He hoped that they would be kind to her. With her long black hair, big blue eyes, and meek looking expression she could be mistaken for a weakling. Soon they arrived in front of Sasori and Deidara. KiKi was still hiding behind his back gripping his cloak. "I brought you your new team mate." He said looking at the pair.

“Great!!” Deidara cried as he was the first of the little pair to make his way to her. As he neared Itachi his eyes slightly narrowed but tried to keep from making a direct connect to his. Quickly he grabbed the girl’s arm before dragging her from behind Itachi as he made his way back to Sasori. “She will be the tiebreaker, hun?” he asked Sasori who slowly tilted his head slightly. “I really don’t care.”

“How can’t you care? This is art!! If you care of nothing more, it should be then. Hun?” as Deiadara talked his hand moved from the girl’s wrist before pointing down off the side of the bridge where the four individuals stood. Underneath the bridge was a statue obviously built by skilled craftsmen, but it stood in the middle of what was now a roaring river still unmoved as it was crafted, as it was still apart of the earth. “Well then you see that statue there? You see my friend here is telling me that this is a great piece of art. Hun?”

“I didn’t say all of that, I just said that it was well made.”

“Not really much difference. Anyway. I think that its missing some, you know that explosive factor that makes all art stand out. So what do you think?” he asked her putting his arm on her should revealing the palm of his hand to her without really even thinking about it. “Do you think it’s a great piece of art, or just a anther piece of unmoving stone, hum?”

KiKi squeeked lightly as she was taken from behind Itachi. Out of her safety zone she was edgy. But the pair seemed nice. As he dragged her over and showed her the sculpture in the middle of the roaring river. Hearing his question she bit her bottom lip. Knowing this was a dispute between them she didn't know how to answer without upsetting the other. She then looked over as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Looking to the side she saw the mouth in his palm.
She looked away quickly and tried not to make a noise. She didn't want to offend him. Looking back at the piece of earth she blinked. 'Well I um....Well I do think it lacks...um...It lacks liveliness. I personally prefer fireworks and things like that. So this art as lovely as it is...It just isn't a powerful statement." She said nodding before biting her bottom lip again.

“You see Sasori! She agrees with me.” Deidara yelled back to his master having his own little moment of victory as he turned away from her. “Art is a Bang. It needs to pop and that really isn’t popping.” As he spoke he turned back to her “well at less you aren’t as dim as you look.” At that Sasori turned away from the two of them and started on his way down the road. “Well then lets getting going, and please try and keep up.”

“You probably should ask her for her name.

“I really see no reason, she will most likely die on our way to the sand village.” Deidara answer Sasori never looking back.

“Hay young one I am curious, what is your name.” Sasori answered looking back to her as he stopped in the middle of the road. “Please I see you are from the sound village, I was under the belief that many of them was killed when they attack Kohan(think I spelled that wrong) How did you survive?”

"These are pointless questions! hun." Deidara turnned around to finally look to her. "You need to ask her things like, show us what you got. For all we know we are walking with a worthless individual."

"More worthless then Tobi?"

"Ha yeah.." Deidara responded with a little cuckle at Tobi's expence.

KiKi eyes widened at Deidara's yell of triumph. Smiling slightly at Deiadra's comment she watched as the other turned away from them. She started to walk looking back at Itachi and waving. He waved back and turned on his heel and made his exit. As she turned back around she heard Deidara's comment about her most likely dying on the way to the sand village. She furrowed her brow but her facial expression lightened when Sasori asked her the series of questions that he did. She was about to answer when Deidara interrupted. As cute as he was he was becoming bothersome quickly.
"I'm not worthless!" She snapped. It looked out of character for her to do such a thing but she did. "I was one of Orochimaru's top ninjas. I even ranked higher then the sound four..." She said her voice softening again.
She then turned to Sasori and in her calm shy voice answered his questions. "My name is KiKi. I wasn't present for the attack on the leaf village. I was incarcerated at the time because I had tried to escape again."

“She does have some pop to her.” Sasori asked spoke to Deidara softly. Tobi didn’t answer him back as he made his way to Kiki smiling slightly as he approached her his hands now hidden in his long sleeves. He moved until he was only a few inches away from her before specking once again.

“What’s wrong… um Kiki was it?” as he talked his hand slowly moved to his hair as he pushed it out of his left eyes slightly. “You seem a little upset at my comment, If you want I could cut your little travel with us short if that is what you want.” Talking softly he smiled at her before standing up straight and walking towards Sasori once again. “To say that you are stronger then these four sound, whatever it is the same as saying you are stronger then the weakest ant. I will still crush you. My advise is to just listen to me orders if you do well you may be able to survive to perform your first kill in the Acaskie group. If not I will not hesitate to leave you where you fall. Hun?” as he finished talked he tilted his head to her and smiled wide. “But lets have fun now should be.”

She glared at him as he spoke. She felt inclined to rip her robe off and show him what for but she was a supposed calm individual. But this guy was getting on her nerves and she was almost at the end of her calm rope. The more he spoke the more the rope burned. Him getting that close made her blush though. She opened her mouth to speak but she bit it back. After his little speech she looked down at the ground. She was submissive by nature. Therefore this was taken into effect. She wanted to fight it though so she looked back up at him.
"I will listen to an extent. But I will not bow down to you." She said calmly still in her shy tones.

“Well I am going to go ahead and get prepared for our travels, you two settle out any problems you have before I get back.” Sasori told them as he started to quickly walk away from them not looking back as he did. “Oh, and no one die!” he continued before disappearing from sight.
“I see” Deidara spoke softly as he turned to face her. “
So you wont, bow down to me hum? I guess I am going to have to change that hum.” Without warning his hand grabbed a large chunk of her breast as he squeezed it hard in his grasp. “So how should I teach you how respect your superiors?” he asked her before moving his lips closer to her cheek. The long thick tounge of his hand started to slowly lick her nipples.

She squeaked as he grabbed her breast. Blushing she looked at him. Was he really doing this? "Please stop..." She whimpered as his lips moved across her cheek. Feeling the tongue of his hand lick at her nipple through her clothes. She gave off a slight moan as her blush worsened. She was fighting her submissive nature at this point. She wanted so badly just to give in and bend over but she still had to fight at this point. "Just please stop..."

“Now why should I?” he asked her as he never moved away from her letting his tongue lick against her hard. Pressing against her hard he pushed her against the trunk of a tree tilting his head to the side as he grinned. Slowly his tongue traced the top of his lips as he watched her. “Why not push me away.” He asked her as his lips kissed the side of her neck softly as his other hand gently rubbed up the side of her leg. “Ether push me away or give in, its up to you.”

She let off another moan as his tongue worked against her thought the now wet fabric. Feeling him press her to the tree. Blushing at his cute grin she watched his delicious tongue make it's way across his top lip. She closed her eyes and was about to answer when his soft lips made contact with her neck. Another moan sounded from her. As soon as she felt his hand tracing her leg her eyes snapped open. She flicked her wrists and chains dropped out of the sleeves of her cloak. The chains colored a blue tint extending themselves with concentrated chakra. "Get away." She said aloud. The chains wrapped themselves around his wrists and she moved her wrists lightly. In turn the chains tossed him lightly to the side. They then extracted and slipped back into her sleeves.

As he chains wrapped around his wrist his other hand quickly moved to his little pouch as he attempted to grab at some of his explosive clay. However he didn’t allow his mouth to ingest it, as he noticed that her actions where not ones of a killing intent. Quickly he regained his balance before looking back at her his grin still on his face. Quickly he punished her over the side of her head, not in an attempt to really hurt her but rather to just punish her. “You never attack your superior.” Quickly he turned his back to her folding his arms in frustration. “Your lucky that I am nice, if you would have pulled that with any of the others you would be dead by now.” Turning away from her he sighed as his hand moved into his pouch slowly. “Also, if you over react to that little love tap that I gave you, then I will be forced to take what from you by force.” Pulling his hand out he opened it slowly as three white birds flew from out of the palm of his hand. “Now then, do you wish to continue or would you like to see some beautiful art?” as he talked the birds flews around him slowly before landing gently on his shoulders.

She winced as he swatted her upside the head. Rubbing the spot she looked at him and blushed. His grin was so sexy. Her mind clouded for moment about what could have happened if she had just let him go about having his way with her. Hearing his words brought her back to reality as she stared at him. "Yes sorry Deidara-san. You were just to close and you were touching me..." She uttered still blushing as she watched the birds circle him and land on his shoulders. Wondering what he meant by art she perked a brow. "Sure I'd love to see..." She replied wondering how he had made those birds and with his hands of all things.

“Well that is not my problem now is it?” Deidara responded to her comment as he walked up to her one again cornering her just like he had before. “If you are going to follow us you are going to have to learn how obey orders, plus..” as he talked his for head gently touched hers softly as his lips neared hers. “I don’t think being close to me is the problem…” Quickly he turned away from her as he started to walk away from her again. At her request to see his art he smiled and turned around to her yet again. “I see so your eye for art as been peaked hum?” he asked her as he left his hand one of the birds on his should flying around slowly. “Well then I would like to see what is under that robe off yours.. Take it off and If I like what I see I will show you true art..”

She blushed as he got closer their lips almost touching. She let off a slight sigh as he pulled away. Shaking her head a little she wondered if she had really wanted that kiss. Biting her bottom lip slightly she looked at him. Hearing his words made her blush. He wanted to see underneath her cloak? She thought about this for a moment before she decided that she really wanted to see what those birds could do. After a little hesitation she slowly unzipped her cloak. As she shrugged it off her shoulders it pooled to the ground. Underneath was a skin tight black halter top showing off her perky c sized breasts, with a fishnet shirt underneath it, a short tight black skirt with slits in the sides up to her hips, and standard ninja sandals. She looked so embarrassed as she stood there letting him looking over her petite lithe body.

“Nice” he whispered softly as he neared her body once again. “So where are your chains?” he wounded curiously not seeing them anywhere on her body. As he looked down her his hand moved to bush against stomach slowly before moving up to her c cup breast and stopping quickly. “Good, but not great..” speaking he chuckled softly. “Now I am only curious in what your hiding.. But a deal is a deal..” as he talked one of the birds fly from his shoulders quickly turning around in a quick sharp turn as it head for the statue that they where view just earlier. Quickly hitting the statue the bird exploded instantly taking out the statue turning it into a fine pile of ruble. As the fire erupted Dediara was quickly on top of the young women his hand gently grabbing the side of her neck as his other hand grabbed a tight grip of her ass. His lips quickly slammed onto hers as he stole a kiss from before breaking away from her violently and bringing her down onto the ground. “Now then lets really get to know each other now..” he spoke softly grinning at her as he revealed his teeth. Quickly his hand moved under her tightly shirt grabbing her breast tightly.

She blushed at his comments before she quickly turned around in time to see the statue explode into ruble. So that's what those birds did. It was so beautiful in a sense. But she hardly had time to admire it before she was grabbed and forcefully kissed. She felt so dizzy from the rush that when he pulled away to knock her to the ground he didn't have much trouble doing it. Looking up at him she saw that sexy smile of his before he began to touch her again. Feeling one of his hands slip underneath her shirt she squirmed and gave off a slight moan.

He grinned slightly as she squirmed under him licking his lips slowly before pulling his hand from her shirt slowly. “You are quiet a sensitive little thing aren’t you?” he asked her as he sat up on top of her. “Well then this is how we are going to do things from now on.” Speaking softly he slowly started to get off her as he started to lick at the same hand that had just touched her bearskin. “We wont have our time to truly have fun today, knowing Sasori he is on his way back. So instead we are going to have our fun while we are traveling” He picked up her robe and threw it towards her. “Put this on, I want you to walk in front of me and no matter what I do Sasori is not to expect a thing is that understood? Hun?”

"Yes Deidara-san..." She said softly as she stood up and slipped her cloak back on. She was sure whatever he meant by having their fun "while traveling" couldn't be a good thing. After she zipped her cloak she waited for Sasori to return. She was both scared and slightly excited to see what Deidara had planned. It seemed that he had taken a liking to her but in a sexual sense.

Sasori was slow to come back, which annoyed Deidara to no end. Turning around to face Sasori he quickly jerked Kiki over to him making sure that she stood right over left arm. With a rather had impact his hand slapped against her ass before squeezing onto it tightly. “What he hell took you so long? I was about to go on and leave you behind. Hun?”

“I am sure you wouldn’t have been missed.” Sasori answered Deidara quickly before walking by the two of them and continuing down the road. “Well then if you are done being a smart ass lets get going, we are already running late.”

“Yeah whatever..” Deidara spoke as his hand started to slide down her ass. At this moment he realized just how annoying their clothing was when he came to trying to enter if from behind. However he had other means to get what he wanted.

”So then Kiki.. Tell me a little bit about yourself, what is your specialty?” he asked her catching the attention of Deidara as he was interested in knowing a little bit more about the girl they he was now toying with. Slowly the teeth of his hand bite a small hole in her robe before the tongue quickly slipped through the hole rubbing between her legs softly.

KiKi blushed but made no noises as he gripped her ass. As she walked she felt his hand slipping lower and lower. What was he doing? She kept walking in front of him like he asked never straying from that position. Hearing Sasori's words brought her attention to him. She looked at him and gave a weak smile feeling his hands tongue start to lick her softly. She squirmed a little her eyes still trained on Sasori as she answered.
"My weapon or weapons rather is a set of chains that are housed in a set of thick bracelets I wear. When I bring them out I lace and extend them with my chakra. I then am able to manipulate them with my wrist movements. I can make them whatever size I wish or however long I wish. I can also add spikes to them. I also specialize in manipulation of the mind." She answered promptly without so much as a stutter.

While the tongue of his hand was tasting her and liking what it tasted his hands found its place gently squeezing at her ass as the one hand was left to pleasure her. “Interesting.. But what’s the art in that?” Deidara asked her as he continued his act that he was doing nothing wrong to the new member. Moving has further down the tongue started to snake its way inside of her slowly forcing him to slow down slightly walking closer to her then ever. Wiggling around inside of her the tongue licked at her inner walls tasting every part that it get to the long thick tongue being bigger then many men’s penises. With a grunt he moved his fingers so that they where rubbing at her little clit taking him a moment as he tried to find it. Deidara was more then confident that they wouldn’t get caught manly because he kind of expected that even if Sasori knew what they where doing he wouldn’t truly care.

“So what do you know about the tailed beast?” Sasori asked her not even looking back to her as Deidara became even bolder. Moving his hands up he roughly started to squeeze her breast licking his lips as he did the tongue in his hand licking at the cloth that covered her breast.

It was getting harder and harder for her to ignore his actions. Once the tongue found it's way inside of her she stifled back a moan. Oh god it felt so good. She began breathing a little uneasy as it started to lick her inner walls. She felt her cheeks start to warm up as he started to rub her clit a little. She tried to calm her breathing as she heard Sasori's words.
"Which one?" She managed to say calmly stifling back another moan as Deidara's free hand moved up to her breast. Once again she felt it's tongue move across her covered nipple.

“What’s wrong?” Dediara asked her whispering in her ear softly as his body pressed against hers letting his blonde hair gently brush against the back of her neck. “It seems like you cant take anymore… what happen to all of the spunk you had when I last tried to touch you. If I didn’t know any better I would say you where actually enjoying yourself.” As he talked his hands did little to slow down actually moving quickly as his fingers started to play a part in pleasuring her adding to the sensation that his tongues where already delivering.

“Oh just tell me what you know, I just want to know what you already know about our enemies.” Sasori responded quickly before tilting his head slightly to her catching Dediara by surprise forcing him to remove his hands quickly. As Sasori turned back to face forwards Deidara’s hands moved to her long robe lifting it slightly to that he could see her ass. Moving her close to him he rubbed her ass against his already erect deck before moving forward to her ear once again.

”Well that are you enjoying yourself?” he asked her already knowing the answer but wanting her to say it.

KiKi Heard his whispering as her breathing picked up from all the pleasure. Her mind was hazing over from all of the stimulation. She felt like just laying down where she was standing and saying "Fuck me please.". But she shook the thought from her mind and just as she was about to answer Deidara she heard Sasori's words. Hs efelt Deidara remove his hand sand was half relived half disappointed. She then turned her attention to Sasori hoping that her face wasn't as flushed as it felt. Her cheeks were blazing hot as was her whole body.

"I only know that the nine tailed fox resides in the leaf village and the One tailed beast resides in the village of the sand. The one tailed beast has power over the sands and can use them at his will. So if that is where we are headed we're walking into a death trap." She replied quickly before feeling her robe lift and Deidara rubbing his hardened cock against her ass. She was so glad Sasori was looking away at this point because she had a mind to turn around and throw Deidara to the ground and fuck him senseless. She was sure it was showing on her face to. Hearing Deidara whisper to her made her gasp slightly. "Yes Deidara-san...." She answered quietly. She wasn't about to lie. She had gotten that habit beaten out of her by Orochimaru years ago and wasn't about to go back to it.

Back
Top Bottom