Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coca-Cola

Put short, Kenny got a girlfriend, took her to see the Jonas Brothers, got purity rings because of them, Mickey came in and kicked the Jonas Brother's ass because they wanted to stop using the purity rings (the only way they could sell sex to teenage girls), Mickey was caught talking crap about the teenage girls being idiots, Mickey went on a rampage and the end of the Jonas Brothers.

Did you know that if you leave a steak soaking in Coke over night, it will completely disolve it bone and all?

I'll bet you $200 that I have tested the urban legend that it will strip the corrosion off a car battery, though.

Lyra said:
I'll bet you $200 that I have tested the urban legend that it will strip the corrosion off a car battery, though.
That's because rust is structurally weak, almost by definition.

Here, let me just cover all the bases at once.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp">http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp</a><!-- m -->

Trygon said:
Lyra said:
I have also seen it strip paint off of a car.
I've seen the contents of my stomach strip paint off a car. My body is apparently okay with high acid content.
See, comparing Coke to yourself isn't a good way to argue that it isn't evil Try.

ZOMBiiE said:
Pepsi > Coke
Just thought I'd throw that out there.
thank you zombiie.

but, since I'm at Try's place for the moment.

-sips coke-

if I was anywhere NEAR being concerned about my health:

I probably wouldn't fry my brain on LSD.
or destroy my sinus cavities with cocaine.
or tar up my lungs with Cigarettes and Marijuana.

just sayin.

Coco-Cola For the win :3...

By the way, I've tested the steak theory... It doesn't work... But it makes an AWESOME marinade XD

thank you zombiie.

but, since I'm at Try's place for the moment.

-sips coke-

if I was anywhere NEAR being concerned about my health:

I probably wouldn't fry my brain on LSD.
or destroy my sinus cavities with cocaine.
or tar up my lungs with Cigarettes and Marijuana.

just sayin.[/quote]

Gross... cigarettes. D:

The steak myth is just that a myth. Myth busters tested it and it failed. I did not watch the entire episode so I dont know how everything else fared. Wait remember a bit now. Tooth=fail, coin=fail though it did get shiny, bone=fail. Hmm there may of been more but I dont remember. In the mean Ill dring liquid epic win. If you dont know what I mean I am talking bout Coca-cola. Though I do like orange soda.

GRAPE DRANK

GrapeDrink2.jpg

Personally it all depends for me. I like Coke better from the fountain, but I like Pepsi better from the bottle.

But I can't drink them anymore, since I decided against it for my sake. >.>; It's kind of frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom