Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ATTN TRYGON

DJ: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3421">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3421</a><!-- l -->

Nurse_K: Dominus Mono.

Well, I think it is time to bring this out and into the light. Although, I do not like posting private conversations between people, I am really trying to understand this. I would also like to state that I had received no information of the threats that she was speaking of - so I knew not whether to believe it, she always tends to leave when I ask certain things.

Black Rose: notte
Notte: Oui?
Black Rose: I was wondering...is Luna just telling me Tomas is with her to make me jealous..cause we are happy together..and all..then she has to go and do this..and she has been after him for like 4-5 months now
Notte: I do not know, since I do not speak to Luna. Nor do I know who Tomas is that you speak of.
Black Rose: -nods-
Black Rose: um I need to talk about what Tomas aka Aku has been saying to me and all
Black Rose: you know akumestu right??
Black Rose: or mono
Notte: Non, I do not.
Notte: However, if you require my personal opinion, I would confront him or them both about it, because there is always some truth behind every lie and Luna may not be lying.

Black Rose: -nods- I know
Black Rose: it's just the stuff tomas has been saying to me and all..hes been more forceful and threatening me more then usal
Black Rose: I just don't want you to go to him about that or I will be in deep shit
Notte: Why be with him if he is threatening you?
Black Rose: I dunno..I love him and he loves me..he just shows it differently
Notte: Love is not supposed to be something threatening, it is supposed to be something good - what he is doing if he is threatening you, is not showing you love, it is just all about control for him. I would suggest getting out of the relationship as soon as possible.
Notte: Is he able to cause you physical harm?

Black Rose: no he will be in here 10 months though and I don't want Luna fucking with him or me then
Notte: May I see some of the things that he has said to you? The threats?
Black Rose: I have to get ready to go to spokane again..I will talk to you later
Notte: Fine.

Black Rose: hey
Notte: Hi
Black Rose: I might move in with Tomas soon -nods-
Notte: Um... why?
Black Rose: because...I want to
Notte: Even with the threats that he has been handing you, that is a very unwise decision to make.

Wow, black rose lacks a great deal of intellect.

Luna, why did you go out with Mono is you knew he was a terd? Sorry if that offends you -- I don't mean it to, really -- but after all that drama with black rose...why would you put yourself through that?

Please don't say it's because you 'love' him.

*Frowns*
I am not able to tell if you are being sarcastic or truthful.
I did not mean to post it to harm your feelings.
I was unsure if she had contacted you or him about it.
If he was cheating on either of you, then he is worth neither of your time.

Personally...I don't think he's worth anyone's time. He's a terd.

Should I not be saying that in GD? Maybe I'll stop.

Nurse_K said:
Wow, black rose lacks a great deal of intellect.

Luna, why did you go out with Mono is you knew he was a terd? Sorry if that offends you -- I don't mean it to, really -- but after all that drama with black rose...why would you put yourself through that?

Please don't say it's because you 'love' him.
I did it because I liked him before the drama and thought that he was serious when he said he wanted a smart girl.

Notte said:
*Frowns*
No, I really did mean it. It helped a lot. ^^

Luna said:
Notte said:
*Frowns*
No, I really did mean it. It helped a lot. ^^

I hope it helped in a good way.
So, your welcome?
I think?
Glad I could help?

Yes, in fact he told me he had no IMs and he hadn't spoken to Heather in a while.

Notte, Trygon and Reaper helped me see that he could be cheating on me. I broke up with him because I thought he was, but now there isn't a doubt in my mind because of what you posted.

Let me find the dates of these conversations for you.

The threats were on 3/13/2009.
And the moving in with him conversation happened on 3/17/2009.

On March 12, he sent me gifts on gaia after I broke up with him the first time because of what I found on Heathers profile.

*Is confused*
Um... give me a moment.
Let me find something else in here - since you brought up Gaia.

This was on 3/2/2009 and it also came up in conversation at a later date as well.
I would also like to point out that when I went through her user posts, I was rather disgusted and disappointed in her. Will she never learn even when I try to help her or give advice? Along with that, as far as I am aware of, these two are still together.

Black Rose: Notte
Notte: Oui?
Black Rose: do you do gaia avi art or any kind of art??
Notte: Oui, why do you ask?
Black Rose: Looking for a couple art for me nad Tomas...eep..I really need it to show how much I love him and am devoted to him..I will show you my thread on gaia
Black Rose: for the must haves
Black Rose: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/looking-for-good-couple-avi-or-neko-art-free-to-plz/t.47776951_1/#12">http://gaiaonline.com/forum/personalize ... 6951_1/#12</a><!-- m -->
Notte:I do not draw couple art. Not unless it is animated.
Notte: I do not put restrictions upon my art.

Black Rose: you can animate it -nods-
Black Rose: do you know anyone who can do really good art?? Because I need this by tomorrow or before he goes to bed -nos-
Black Rose: -nods-
Notte: I don't know anyone who can work that fast.
Black Rose: nods- okay

Now, the finished thread can be found here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art...-art-request-open-with-new-layout/t.47804693/

Back
Top Bottom