Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the hell..?

I'd say dealing illegal substances is probably not the smartest move in general.

It generally does lead to arrests.

arggghhhh.....just thinking about it makes me angry.....you do not understand kawa, you could not! the way life was......it was good!!!!!! then that happened and everyone had to move, and everything just got fucked up from there, and........*goes in to rant at cafe*....

Kawamura said:
I'd say dealing illegal substances is probably not the smartest move in general.

'Generally' implies a statistical majority probability that does not exist.

Trygon said:
Kawamura said:

I don't know the statistics.

Anecdotally, I've seen it happen to a good portion of people I know, with the longer they go, the greater chance that it'll happen. I imagine the statistics depend a lot on the area and the like. The drug houses in our neighborhood, for example, rarely get raided. Nor do many arrests occur in the Tenderloin of SF.

Kawamura said:
Trygon said:
Kawamura said:

I don't know the statistics.

Anecdotally, I've seen it happen to a good portion of people I know, with the longer they go, the greater chance that it'll happen. I imagine the statistics depend a lot on the area and the like. The drug houses in our neighborhood, for example, rarely get raided. Nor do many arrests occur in the Tenderloin of SF.
I do know the statistics. It was a safe bet, and I got unlucky.

Even in some cases where the odds are low, if the price is high, the expectation value is still high.

I would find it such.

Especially since I wouldn't want that on my record as I feel that might be bad for my career choice.

Kawamura said:
I would find it such.

Especially since I wouldn't want that on my record as I feel that might be bad for my career choice.
So, let me get this straight.

You popped into a discussion that in no way involved you to insult me based on views and circumstances that in no way related to me?

Not quite. No matter the situation, I still think the move was quite stupid and I wonder how it will affect you in the future.

Kawamura said:
Not quite. No matter the situation, I still think the move was quite stupid and I wonder how it will affect you in the future.
I weighed profit margin versus risk and decided the difference was suitable, but a spot of bad luck blew up the entire organization.

It's fantastic that you think it's stupid, but we've established your thoughts on me many, many times over, Kawa. At this point, can I just set you up with a bot that randomly posts 'Drugs are bad! Every life is sacred!' in PVP and GD? It's not like you ever have anything of value to contribute to conversations, anyway.

Kawamara, DROP IT.

Learn how to drop things or don't post in any of my fucking threads.

You've made you're point, but now you're BITCHING.

I don't think I really gave my perspective on drugs or life in this thread.

There is simply something that annoys me in how you're talking about your problem.

If it annoys you than don't post.

You always have to add your terrible two cents in that nobody cares about.

I obviously just like to hear the 'clicky clicky' of my keys.

*shrugs*

Also: I was trying not to respond to you because I figured you didn't want to interact with me.

I'm using that word because I can't think of anything else.

You just bitch about everything and act like a self richeous prick who is better than everyone else.

You spew out words that make me sick to my stomach because you think your logic is always right.

Back
Top Bottom