You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 04-20-2014, 02:50 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Taming a Wildcat (Ele and ShadowDreamer)
06-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Re: Taming a Wildcat (Ele and ShadowDreamer)
Taika let the slave down and watched closely..."Then we will attend such matters now. So, you need to put your hands behind your back so your wrists can be locked into position. You will, of course, also need to be gagged and you will follow me through the castle on the end of the leash. Do this well and you won't be staked out for the guards to use. Displease me, or try to hide your body in any way, and they'll be lining up to use you."

She waited until the slave obeyed or not as the case may be.
My Rabbit Holehttp://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=shadowdreamer

Current RPs <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14929&p=474524#p474524">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14929&p=474524#p474524</a><!-- l -->
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Aeonna shrugged her tired shoulder as her arms were let down, trying to restore something approximating normal blood flow, and then she placed her hands behind her, wrists crossed, and waited. The instructions did not require a verbal response, so she did not offer one; she merely complied.

Her mind turned inwards again while she waited. She would finally get to see where she was being held, or at least some part of it. She also realized that, if the woman felt comfortable enough to parade her around on the end of a leash, gagged or not, she was very unlikely to find anyone here willing to try and aid her. Had it really been just a few days ago she had been free to roam the forests as she chose? It seemed like a lifetime ago.
I finally filled out a Rabbit Hole.
And since RH has been down, I went ahead and added an F-List

You can find my current RP status and my likes, cravings, and ideas here: Looking For Co-authors

My current status can be found here: Ele's Wild, Wonderful Menagerie of the Real <-- Updated 08/01/2013: Please read.
06-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Taika locked the elf's wrists together, then snapped a chain between the upper arms, tightening it, to force the woman's breasts to be better presented through the rings of chain that sat at their base. A bit gag was next and it was placed between the woman's lips, tugged back so it sat deep in the woman's mouth, fastened into place with the halter attachment.

The Taika stole the elf's sight with a blindfold, whispering in her ear, her warm breath caressing the elf's ears."I forgot to mention that you would be blindfolded for this little trip."

Current RPs <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14929&p=474524#p474524">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14929&p=474524#p474524</a><!-- l -->
06-26-2010, 06:06 PM
She suffered through the binding without question, and even managed to not bite the woman when she was gagged, but how on ear was she supposed to follow her without falling down if she couldn't see?

And then the answer came to her; the woman wanted her sightless because it would make her totally dependent on whomever held the end of her leash for guidance. If she didn't want to stumble, or indeed trip down a flight of stairs, she was going to have to follow very closely, and indeed, be dependent on any instructions that were given to her. Maybe falling down the stairs wouldn't be so bad, though. She might break her neck on the way and be spared whatever came next.

You can find my current RP status and my likes, cravings, and ideas here: Looking For Co-authors

My current status can be found here: Ele's Wild, Wonderful Menagerie of the Real <-- Updated 08/01/2013: Please read.
06-26-2010, 06:11 PM
"Follow me, my pet." She tugged, lightly, on the leash and remained quite close. The slave wouldn't be able to see to even ready herself from those who might touch the elf...

The door opened and she led the captive slowly out of the room, and triggered the rings, turning on the lowest level of pleasure so they would tickle and torment the helpless woman as she was led through the castle.

The stone beneath the elf's feet was cold, but smooth as it had been in use for over a hundred years. Torches flickered along the walls, offering scant pools of warmth as the slave was led up a single flight of stone steps and out into the courtyard...and the first blast of fresh and very cold air hit the captive's body.

06-26-2010, 06:19 PM
She followed - what choice did she have, but in her mind, she began counting her steps, laying out a map, in case it became needful. It wasn't much, but it kept her brain occupied, and away from the thought of who knew how many others watching her being paraded like some prize animal. When they reached the courtyard, the cold air and the rings combined to make her shiver, and then gasp. She huddled closer to her Mistress, hoping to steal a bit of her warmth, and she could practically feel her breath fogging. They must, she reflected, be very high up in the mountains. There hadn't been time enough for her to be anywhere else.

Her nipples were tiny jutting points of scrunched up flesh, and the trails of dried blood leading to them only served to better point them out to anyone who looked. She could hear occasional whispers, and once she jumped as a hand reached out to touch her, and was just as quickly withdrawn. She couldn't talk, couldn't see, but she could hear, and elf's ears were as sharp as any predator of the plain or forest. Once she got used to the general noise, she could make out when people were approaching her, and when the next hand reached out to touch her, she used the freedom afforded her legs to stop it.

She snapped out a kick that was as sharp and violent as a whip crack, and was rewarded with what sounded like the sound of breaking bone and a howl of pain. She had no idea if her Mistress would even give her the opportunity to explain, but she had one ready, just in case.

06-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Taika jerked on the leash, yanking the slave down to the cold cobblestones without warning. She looked around and snapped out an order. "Get that man to a healer, now!" She turned back to look at the slave at her feet. Fury erupting into life as she triggered the rings, turning from pleasure to pain.

Sixty heartbeats that pain was allowed to lance through the slave at her feet. Sixty heartbeats of pain, heat, cold, needles and more pulsing through nipples and clit alike before she turned them off.

"Stupid cunt. You do not defend yourself without my permission. I will take that man's pain out on you!" She looked around and called out to two of the guards. "Drag this stupid whore to the blacksmith, she'll be lucky if I don't brand her at this point."

06-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Aeonna writhed on the ground as the pain coursed through her body, her recently clean skin becoming covered in dirt, straw, and the other detritus of castle life. She screamed around the gag, and when it was over she simply curled up into a ball. She whimpered to herself, pressing her knees to her chest, not so much to hide herself, but simply to try and vanish; if she'd had the power, she would have willed herself out of existence. She barely felt it when the men grabbed her arms and dragged her, feet scuttling along the floor, to the waiting blacksmith shop.

At least it was warm in there.

06-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Taika cursed under her breath as she followed the slave. How could the elf be so stupid? She'd been doing so well, and now Taika had to follow through with a true punishment of the foolish slut.

"My lady?" The Blacksmith inquired.

"Bands. I want bands, matching the maiden, bolted into place on her body. But first a punishment..." Her gaze moved over the work area as she thought this through.

06-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Aeonna's body was limp; she had as much life in her now as a rag doll, long forgotten by its owner. While the guards held her barely upright, her head dropped, and she simply hung there, between them, limply.

All she had been trying to do was preserve what was her Mistress'. Why was it wrong to protect her Mistress' property from those who did not deserve to handle it? She couldn't understand, and when she heard talk of being punished again, her mind retreated further into the shell it was building to simply protect her sanity.

06-26-2010, 07:20 PM
"You will learn, slut, that anyone can touch you unless I say otherwise. Smith, pierce her nipples, above the rings. Leave the needles and corks in for now. Until I decide if she's to be ringed fully or not."

The guards hauled the slave up, pressing her against the stone wall as the Blacksmith complied. The point of a needle was pressed against one side of the hard nipple, and a cork against another. The guards held the slave so hard that escape wasn't an option. With one hard push the needle was shoved through the slave's nipple, and two small corks added on either end to keep it in place. He didn't wait to see how the slave reacted before the other nipple was swiftly pierced in the same manner.

06-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Aeonna didn't even fight. The piercings hurt, and and more of her blood wept down the front of her breasts, but she didn't have any fight left in her. She was an animal and she resigned herself to her fate. Eventually, perhaps, she would be released from this fate, by death if by nothing else. Until then, she made the best of it, and steeled herself for whatever came next.

But she marked the blacksmith's voice. Woe betide the man if she were ever given the freedom to walk this place on her own. She would find him, and she would pour molten iron into his mouth for what he was doing to her.

06-26-2010, 08:15 PM
"Good," Taika's anger subsided a little as she looked over the slave and took hold of one breast. She squeezed, then leaned down, licking the trail of blood from the animal's skin, tasting the offering as the rings transmitted the spilling of the blood, and the emotions that had come with it, to the dark goddess.

"Now, the rings. Take the maiden off her, and lock the rings on her body. I want the chains left around her breasts though. But I want you to work with the leather master. I want a corset for her, with spikes, small ones, like in the rings, on the inside of the breast cups."

"Yes, my lady. That will take some time to make, those spikes are fine work."

Taika nodded, understanding the problem completely.

She sat back and watched the Blacksmith and the guards manhandle the defeated elf to lock the bands onto her otherwise nude body

06-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Aeonna shivered at the lick of the tongue, the softest touch she had felt in a while, and pushed herself eagerly towards it. When she heard what was to be crafted for her, however, she retreated again. She did not fight the guards as they held her. She did not resist when the blacksmith bolted the bands around her in the places where the rings had been. In the end, she was left on her knees, metal bands decorating her body, the metal pins still pierced through her flesh, and behind the mask of her blindfold her self-pity and sadness gave way to something more akin to apathy.

She no longer cared what they did to her, no longer cared if her flesh were mutilated or scarred. She had died, she decided, the moment they had locked her in that cage. And the dead do not care for the pain of the living.

06-26-2010, 08:32 PM
"She looks a little out of it there, My Lady." The Blacksmith suggested.

Taika frowned, no fight left. Well, that wasn't going to work. There had to be a spark or her Goddess grew bored with the offerings. Then she remembered how the elf had leaned into her touch.

She walked over to the kneeling elf even as the blacksmith chained the upper arm bands and wrist bands together, so that the metal 'sleeve' was in place. She cupped the slaves chin and spoke in a soft voice. "I do not like it when you displease me, my pet. You had done so well, and then to act with such foolishness upset me." She caressed the elf's cheek, then up to her ear in a spider light touch, tracing the curve of the ear and back again. "Press your head into my hand if you want to be found pleasing again."

06-26-2010, 08:55 PM
Aeonna responded to the touch as if it were a balm. She struggled to speak, to explain herself, but the gag in her mouth prevented it. Still she pushed her head into the touch like a cat seeking the affection of its owner. She wanted the woman to understand; she was willing to serve, willing to give herself, if that was what was demanded, but she needed some sign, some small demonstration that she was appreciated as more than a mobile vent for the woman's anger.

And, Aeonna realized, she now had a weapon. It was not much of a weapon, but her Mistress was dependent on her reactions to please her Goddess, and she had a sneaky suspicion that the Unnamed was even less forgiving that Taika. Still, she pushed her head into her Mistress' hand, desperate to be found pleasing. Desperate to be forgiven. Desperate, though she failed to realize it herself, for this cruel woman to love her in some fashion.

06-26-2010, 09:00 PM
Taika sighed in relief and leaned down, brushing a light kiss across the elf's brow. "Up then, slave. You're filthy again, but that can't be helped now." She tugged on the leash and waited for the slave to follow her. "My room, I believe. I want you where I can keep an eye on you, and my private alter is there. By now the extra equipment I wanted moved will be in place for you." She walked, slowly, hoping that the slave had learned her lesson as the first man slapped the slave's ass when the passed him.

The walk to her quarters took longer, and included three flights of steps.

Men and women watched, some touched. Light touches, hard pinches, soft fingers that traced patterns, but none lasted more than a heart beat. Then she led the way into her bedroom, and placed the slave on a thick, blood red, rug. "Kneel, thighs apart, shoulders straight, head up."

06-26-2010, 09:10 PM
Aeonna savored that kiss. She took the brief feeling and she held it to her heart, and she let it melt there, bringing just a bit of spring to the frozen desolation her soul was threatening to become.

She followed her Mistress, meekly this time, the lesson well and truly learned. Though, she did note that the first few touches were far more tentative; apparently, despite her punishment, watching a man's leg get broken will make people think twice about their own limbs. They grew bolder though, when she didn't respond, and when the man finally slapped her ass and she merely jumped and scooted closer to her Mistress, they simply laughed.

She was still counting steps in her head, up the stairs, fourteen steps, turn left, twenty-seven paces. But when they reached the room, and Aeonna felt the thick rug under her, she knelt on it gratefully, pleased to have something besides stone under her knees. She knelt as she had been taught, though she couldn't do much with her wrists, bound as they were already. Still, she spread her thighs, displaying herself proudly for her Mistress, the ring still trapping her clit.

06-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Taika walked, slowly, around the slave and undid the gag, removing it, and the blindfold before she stepped back to look into the slave's face.

She liked the way the pierced nipples looked, perhaps with thick rings in those nipples she could add a chain, something more suited to leading a slave like this around than a leash on a basic collar. The idea of the new collar had been put to oneside, as such was a reward, and the slave had to re-earn that again.

She nudged the slave's knees a little further apart, then pressed one hand between the slave's shoulder blades, changing the posture a little more. "Remember, even when your wrists aren't bound, they are to be crossed behind your back unless you're told otherwise when you kneel for me, or someone you are to serve."

06-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Aeonna worked her jaw some, and nodded her head, even as she blinked at the return of the light to her world. She obeyed each touch, shifting her posture until she was in the position her Mistress required, working to commit that position to her memory so she would be able to repeat it. She wanted to explain, she needed to explain, but she was unsure if she would be allowed to speak. She decided she could risk it, if she begged, properly, at least long enough to ask permission. If it were granted, so be it. If not, she would hold her tongue.

"I understand Mistress. Mistress, please, may I beg leave of you to explain my earlier actions? I know they were wrong, but I would not have you or the Goddess displeased with me."

And that, at least, was the truth.

06-26-2010, 09:42 PM
Taika looked at the slave, pondering the words for a moment before she sat down in a high backed, but very comfortable looking chair. Was it worth letting the slut explain. It wouldn't change the punishment, but if the slave was telling the truth about not wanting the Goddess displeased with her, then that might ease the situation a little.

"Speak then...and keep your tone and words humble. Remember, you are nothing...easily replaced." She waved her fingers, flicking them to get the slave to speak. Of course, the 'nothing' was a lie. Elves were rare offerings, and she had to be certain that each drop of emotion, blood, and pain was wrung from the slave before she had the creature killed on the altar.

Perhaps she'd perform that ritual herself?

Thoughts of having the slave stretched out amused her...though there was a small part that didn't want to lose the slave, even if she didn't know why right now.

06-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Aeonna nodded, and bowed her head, assuming as humble a position as she could, while keeping her back straight. "First, I know now my actions were wrong, and if I could undo what has been done, I would." That was a lie. She'd wished she'd had the opportunity to break the man's other leg and a few ribs as well.

"But," she went on, "I was unaware, Mistress, that you had given them permission to touch your property. I believed I was protecting that which is dedicated to you and the Goddess from those unworthy to handle it." She raised her head a bit, and lifted her eyes to the approximate level of her Mistress' knees. "I understand now, that I am as a cup or a bowl, freely used by any who have need of what I contain."

Let her chew on the idea that her slave would give out those emotions, those feelings she so craved to anyone who happened by. After all, the Goddess cared not who elicited them, so long as they were given, and what was it to Aeonna if her Mistress lost favor to another.

06-26-2010, 10:06 PM
"You were in my control when it happened, so those emotions still were offerings from me, through you. Remember that. Should one touch you, by sneaking in here, or you give yourself to another without my consent, then yes...there would be a problem. However, you weren't to know, slut. It will not, however, happen again." She frowned slightly, a part of her wanting to believe the elf. But they were devious creatures and not to be trusted.

She looked at the piercings that speared through the elf's nipples. Those would be useful, even if she let the holes heal. She could tug on them, add weights, perhaps even heat the metal needles and see the elf squirm. So many ideas rolled through her mind as she watched the kneeling woman.

06-26-2010, 10:22 PM
Aeonna nodded her head, "Yes Mistress." Still, it was useful information; not as useful as she had thought, but useful none-the-less. As her Mistress stared pensively at her, Aeonna used the time to meditate, something she had not been able to do out of sheer exhaustion, since she had been captured. Her mind turned inward, not to hide, but to reflect, and the resulting conversation with herself brought forth only one new insight.

Her Mistress was woefully uninformed about her people. She wasn't entirely sure why the thought occurred to her, except that it was obvious her Mistress saw these minor surrenders as offerings to her Goddess, and, she supposed, in a way they were. But to what end? The answer was, in all probability, the gift of her soul to the Unnamed one. Such a soul as hers, as rare as elves were, would be a prize beyond value. Her Mistress would be held in the highest regard, gifted with the most favors.

Which led her back to her original conclusion. It had, apparently, never occurred to her that Elfish souls could not be stolen; rather they had to be freely given. Humans, and even the part elfin offspring that were becoming more and more common could have their souls wrested from their physical shells in any number of ways. An efl's soul, however, was hers, and hers alone. Her body could be killed, but the soul would be free. She wondered, where her Mistress had gotten her information. It seemed that someone was, very soon, perhaps, going to have a very, very bad day.

Aeonna sincerely hoped she was still alive to witness it.

06-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Taika turned away from the elf and smiled, walking to the altar. The marking had started the work, and when the elf finally offered herself, her heart,mind and soul, then final bond would be complete. That would take a long time, but each time the elf made a declaration, it made the next step that much easier.

It was a long, but slippery path.

She turned back to the slave and walked behind her, unlocking the chains between the wrist and upper arm bands.

"Now, crawl to the altar, and kiss the black stone on the floor in front of it." The large piece of black marble was the size of a paving stone.