Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irish Beauty (butterfly0408/Kolath)

In the moment they deeply kissed, Kiara took in a deep breath. The scent of him filling her senses in that one moment of love and passion. There would be many more moments like that soon to come. Every bit of her would soon be full of him and their love. Touch was first as she wrapped her arms swiftly around his neck and let her hands get all tangled up into his hair while she got nice and comfortable in his lap, her legs straggling his. He still had his pants on, so there was still a barrier between them, but that was all. When she decided to wear only the skirt, she really meant only that skirt. The gift and the sign that he cared, even before the confessions of love came.

He growled into the kiss his hands stroking over her back as he leaned back on the bed shifting slightly so he could lean full back. He took her with him pulling her tight against him as he continued the kiss not stopping his fingers brushing over her exposed skin venturing to her arms lightly scratching at the soft silk likeness of her skin. He could die happy now just knowing she loved him and with this kiss and feeling her skin against his. But he thanked the gods that he didnâ??t as his lips started to move from hers kissing along her jaw line to her ear, â??I love you Kiara, I have since the moment I saw you on the alter in that town.â?

Soon, she was lying atop his body. It was not like she was pinning him down, just gently resting with her body against his. Her arms soon let go of his neck when his lips traveled towards her ear. They trailed to his arms, gently stroking his bare flesh with her fingertips, her cheek nuzzled against his. "Mmmm, I'm glad," she whispered, "I'm glad that I they took me. If not, I never would have found you."

He smiled looking up at her his own hands brushing over her soft skin. â??I am glad too. But I wish I could have stopped it from happening at all because you could have so easily gotten hurt.â? His hand lifted her chin slightly as he kissed her again, â??And that is the last thing I want to happen.â? Gently brushing his hands over her arms and down to her sides he pushed her back to an almost sitting position as his hands came back up to brush against the undersides of her breasts.

Kiara gently closed her eyes, nipping ever so slightly at her lip while he touched her. It was only the slightest touch of his hands under her breasts, but it was one of the best sensations she had ever felt in her life. "Oooh. Oh Alan..." she whispered. Her hands rested on his chest gently now, rubbing her hands against his skin in almost a sort of mirror of how he touched her.

He growled at the touch of her hand on his chest. This feeling that was growing between them slowly over the past few weeks of being together was now suddenly bursting into flames. His hands moved up and with a bit more surety cupped her breasts rubbing his hands over her beautiful globes slowly growling as he leaned up to kiss and nibble lightly at her neck.

Kiara's head tilted back gently. She pulled her hair out of the way of his lips, giving him all access he could want to her tender skin there. Letting him kiss and nuzzle to his hearts content. "uuuuuhhh," she moaned as his hands massaged her plump breasts. He was good at this. He knew every place to touch her it seemed, but she felt a little guilty. She was new to this and didn't really know the places to make him feel the same in return. Not yet at least. If she had her way, they would do this enough that she one day would. "MMM Alan... tell me what to do...." she whispered, her hand rising to his neck.

He pulled back to look into her eyes, â??For now Kiara just enjoy.â? His lips returned to her neck and kissed and nibbled down to her throat stopping to pay extra attention to the spot on her neck that held her pulse. His teeth gently brushed over that point before he sucked at it lightly. His hands continued working on her breasts rubbing over the beautiful plump mounds working them slowly with his fingers and thumbs.

Her grip on his neck tightened with a small gasp the moment his lips found her pulse. He would have been able to feel it increasing the longer he focused his attention on that one little spot. Enjoy, she was indeed doing. And yet she still protested a little in a whimper of his name, "Mmmm... Alan..." She didn't want him forgetting his pleasures for her own. With a rather fluid moving of her neck and nuzzling her cheek against his. Somehow, she had swapped roles with him. Now it was she that was kissing and nipping at his neck. Hands moving up between them, rubbing his strong chest.

Alan gasped arching his neck to the side moaning softly at her inexperienced yet passionate kissing. He arched into her hands his own rubbing her breasts a bit stronger. Panting a little at how good her touches and kissing was making him feel he nuzzled into her neck and once again switched places with her his lips on her throat. He kissed and nipped at the tender flesh of her throat staying under her chin smirking as he kinda forced her to except that he was going to pleasure her. his thumbs rubbed her nipples gently playing with the nubs growling as they hardened under his pleasuring.

For a moment, she was the one in control, and she could not lie.... she kind of liked it. But it did not last long before her overtook her once more and once again it was his nips and kisses on her skin. He had the upper hand once more and... heck she liked this even more then being the one in control herself! She could not help but laugh only slightly before moans were slipping from her lips once again. "Oh god Alan..." her breathing was growing to panting now as her hands moved to his wrists, gently stroking them as she wrapped her fingers around them. Her playful little way to urge him along with what his hands were doing.

His hands took the message and began rubbing at her breasts even more. They squeezed softly taking her nipples between two fingers and playing with them. His lips left her throat moving down over her neck and collar bone growling softly as he nipped gently at the sensitive skin. His lips took only a short time nipple and kissing at her collar bone before they moved on down. They latched on to the top of her breast not yet near her nipple just kissing and nipping at what would be shown through many a fine womanâ??s dress.

"Mmmm! Oh Alan! Mmmmm!!" she was starting to shiver from this tantalizing touches. He was doing very well at making her blood run hot and her body warming up for things that were soon to come. At least she hoped they would. No, she was indeed sure they would. Nothing would stop it from happening. Nothing! She needed him and nothing would stop it. "You.... oh lord you are a naughty boy sometimes Alan."

He smiles his thumb brushing over one of her nipples as he looked up at her. â??That I am but only ever do I want to be this way with you Kiara.â? He kissed her again for a brief moment before pulling back whispering against her lips, â??You havenâ??t felt anything yet.â? His mouth instantly dropped down to her breast sucking her nipple deep into his mouth starting to suck at it lightly his tongue flicking over it gently.

Her eye shot open wide the moment his lips wrapped around her hardened nipple. The shock of such pleasure caused her to cry out a moment in shock and just plan joy from the action. "Oh! OH MMM Alan!" she shivered again. "Keep that up and I will be like liquid in your hands!"

He paused for a moment smiling before he continued sucking at her nipple growling softly into it for a moment. His hand rubbed at her breast trying to keep her mind from noticing the other one slipping down under her skirt. It pressed up against the juncture of her thighs smirking as he rubbed at her softly. â??Feels like part of you already is liquid in my hands.â? He just couldnâ??t help it.

If Kiara's jaw could have hit the floor, in that moment it would have. The surprise of it sent her body writhing in shock! "Ah! Alan!" Playfully she gave his shoulder a love tap with her fist, "I never expected such a thing from you!" Her shocked looked faded into a lusty smile, "I enjoy this unseen side of you." Her lips found the tip of his ear and she started to nibble at it tenderly.

He growled taking her breast back into his mouth and sucking on it deeply his fingers under her skirt finding her moist folds and gently stroking at them. Growling he switched to her other breast rubbing it as he suckled at her nipple. He growled leaning back a little pulling his hand from under her skirt and bringing it to his mouth licking her juices off slowly. â??Mmm only you will ever see it my love. This is reserved for when my love and I are feeling naughty.â?

She didn't know why, but in that moment, watching him take his hand covered in the juices from her womanhood and lick it up like it was some kind of sweet honey... let's just say her womanhood was suddenly flooded with even more juices of arousal! "Alan...!" she whispered with lust in her eyes a moment before her arms were flung around him again and she was kissing him! Ravaging his lips! "MMMM!"

Alan was a bit taken off guard and wasnâ??t supporting himself so fell back on the cot with her on top of him. his hands rubbed at her arms for a moment before slipping down to brush over the sides of her breasts and on down her sides. Her growled into the kiss pressing up against her hips that were still on either side of him. â??Oh Kiara I need you so much!â?

"Mmmm! I need you too!" her hands reached for his pants, nimbly working her fingers to free him of them. It was all moving so hot and fast. At this rate... it was going to be like wild animal sex. Not a bad thing, but certainly not how Kiara thought it would be when she first entered the barn this night.

Alan was just about to lose control at this rate. He needed to get a handle on his emotions to keep this a good experience for her. his hands grabbed her arms a tad roughly as she pulled his pants apart letting his member free already standing proud and ready. He quickly rolled them over in a shocking way that they didnâ??t seem to move just turn over. His hands pinned hers down as he kissed her deeply, her legs still on either side of him with him now kneeling between her legs. â??Kiara we need to slow down, â?? he nuzzled into her neck growling not wanting to listen to himself.

She struggled a little under his grasp. It was not struggling to get away, but more of a playful, sexual kind. Licking her lips, she smiled up at him, tempting him and testing him, "Slow down?" Her leg slowly rubbed against his and she lifted her lips to his, slowly yet passionately capturing his lips in a kiss, "Is this what you mean?"

His hands brushed down over her thighs and up to her breasts as he kissed her barely letting his tip rub against her pussy lips. â??Mmmm I was thinking a little slower then that.â? He kissed her deeply passionately, pouring his love deep into her letting his body show just how much he cared for her. he pulled his lips away from hers and moved down to kiss along her throat again holding her down with his hands on her breasts.

His mouth was saying slow. Her heart was saying slow as well. Even her head was saying slow. But that one little movement he made that had the tip of his cock brushing against her throbbing, wet, and waiting pussy was screaming to hell with slow! Now! Fast! Give it to me! If such a simple touch there had her going wild and crazy, she was dying to know how the whole thing would feel. Kiara was squirming under his grasp, trying to turn the tables once more on him and just pounce! Kiara was showing that she was a animal you needed to either cage or let run wild.

Back
Top Bottom