Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irish Beauty (butterfly0408/Kolath)

He noticed the skirt at almost the same time and couldnâ??t help but blush and smile a little liking the sight. He turned starting to pull the nice skirt he had gotten her in town, but thought it had better be saved for some other time. Instead he pulled out the more plain one and holding it out to her. â??here I picked this up before I left town it should help.â? He faced away from her letting her have as much privacy as the situation allowed.

She smiled lightly as she reached out and took the skirt from him, nodding slightly, "Thank you," she said quietly before she waited for him to turn. Once that happened, she removed the ruined skirt, replacing it with the new one. Once she was fully dressed again, she cleared her throat to let him know it was okay to turn. She looked just the same as before with the plain skirt. It certainly didn't make a difference in her overall appearance.

He turned back looking her over a smile on his face. It didnâ??t matter to him how she was dressed she still looked beautiful but he knew that when she wore that fancy skirt she would border on the beauty of a nymph and make menâ??s hearts stop just by smiling, she already did that to him dressed this way. â??Lovely now we had better get going. We will have to circle around the village a little to save time since you were going the wrong way just to let you know.â? He smirked a little winking at her playfully.

He smiled ruefully pulling out a map and compass, â??Ok fine, here is the town see? And this is the road you were traveling on.â? He folded the map out a little more, â??And all the way over here, is where your town is.â? It was nearly the exact opposite direction of the road she was on. "The very, very long way."

There was a sly smile on her face as she crossed her arms and let him show her all his reasoning on the map. And once he was done, "That is all well and good Alan. Only one thing..." she pointed to a different spot on the map, "THAT it my town." She had been heading in the right direction and if this had not happened, they would have traveled days in the wrong direction. "Who has a bad sense of direction now? Hmm?"

He blinked looking from one town to the other clearly confused. â??Butâ?¦umâ?¦Howâ?¦â? he looked again then sighed, â??How did that town get over there?â?â? he sighed again holding his hands up in defeat, â??fine you win lead the way of mistress of the woods since I clearly donâ??t know where I am going.â? He was smiling the whole time clearly not as hurt as he was trying to seem to be.

She was smirking as she held the map and looked around. They had drug her so far into the woods, she no longer knew where she was on the map. Where was the road? That was her main point to follow. "Ummm.... which way is the road?"

He couldnâ??t help but chuckle. Without thinking he came up behind her holding the compass out to her his arms wrapped around hers guiding them slowly, his breath brushing against her ear. â??This spot.â? He guided her finger to the point, â??is where you made camp, now with jus this compass and map and what you can see around you I think you can figure out where we are and if not I will help but you need to know how to do this.â?

Kiara was suddenly like clay in his hands once more. The way he cuddled up behind her and held her, guided her, it made her tingle inside. It was impossible for her to focus on anything let alone compasses and maps and locations. Just didn't work. She swallowed lightly and shivered, "I... I can't think straight."

His breath lightly played over her ear without him even realizing what he was doing. He smiled moving in closer, â??You can just clear your mind of whatever else is causing a problem and focus on the map.â? He had no idea that he was making it hard on her to concentrate with being so near her all he knew was that it felt really really good.â?

"It's... it's not necessarily a problem... Alan..." she was basically whispering and nervous to tell him, but she had to. She turned her head a little towards his. Their cheeks were almost touching. "It's you..."

He blinked trying to figure what she meant in the process turning to look at her realizing just how close they were when his lips were almost touching hers with them both facing each other. â??Mâ?¦Me? Did I do something?â? he was dumb struck not sure what to say looking into her eyes so close to him and all he could think of was kissing her right here and now.

She wanted to say this. All this. Holding her. Confessing his feelings. The way he spoke into her ear, but suddenly as their lips were so close again, she couldn't seem to help her words, "Nothing yet... but you are very close to something."

He looked into her eyes longer slowly leaning in closer. He could feel her hot breath against his lips as his own breath was catching slightly. He was lost in the sea of her eyes and leaning in closer to lose himself in the depths of a kiss was just so easy. So he did leaning in his lips just starting to brush hers.

She was trying her best to not move. She would not give in. This thing between them, it was too new. They were still strangers. She should not give in. Yet something inside, deep inside told her it was the right thing that was happening here. The moment his lips brushed against hers and she could all but taste him, she could not help but lean just the slightest bit closer to him, connecting them. Completing the links. Kissing him back.

His hand slipped into her hair as the kiss was deepened to really be called a kiss. His breathing was catching as he held her his hand stroking her hair drawing her close and holding her there. He just held her for a time enjoying the closeness that the kiss brought but not trying to deepen it just happy with this little bit of connection that they had.

The map and compass fell to the ground at their feet as Kiara lost herself there in his arms and in his lips. Turning into him, she lightly wrapped her arms around his neck and held herself against him. She did not move to deepen the affection any more, but she certainly did not turn away from it. Not one bit.

He held her his hand in her hair the other around her waist brushing over her back. He didnâ??t have a clue how long had passed before he slowly pulled back. His hand still rested on her side and cheek looking into her eyes. He didnâ??t know what else to do or say all he could do was stand there holding her looking into her eyes inches away from kissing here again.

She was looking right back into his eyes a few moments, slightly panting to recapture her breath before at long last she found the words, "That, Alan, is was a something..."

He smiled at her looking at her more his hand brushing against her cheek, â??Yeah that was something.â? He leaned back in brushing his lips against hers again smiling whispering softly, â??I liked that something didnâ??t you?â?

"Yes.... I did," she softly whispered to him. Not really sure what to say to him, there was silence that over took the air between them until finally she looked to the map and compass on the ground. "I'll never get home at this rate."

He brushed his hand against her cheek again leaning in and kissing her lightly once more before bending down and picking up the map and compass. He smiled holding them up so she could see. â??We are here and based on my knowledge of the plants around here we are facing north so the road is.â? He turned slowly, â??that way.â? He started to walk off before he held his hand out too her wanting to walk together like that.

She had a small smile on her face as she looked at his outstretched hand. She took a moment before moving the few steps to join him again and reaching her hand, placing it in his as they set off for the road, leaving behind in the woods a bit of the past, but replacing it with promises of a future for the two of them. It took three hours, but they were once again on the road, it would be about five more days to reach her village on foot like this, with only a few villages between there and there.

He smiled back and with her hand in his they walked down the road. Everything was seemingly so perfect; but he knew that it wouldnâ??t be long before Kiel tried something, and he would need to take care of it without her knowing.

Just as he had expected there were a few attempts to capture her and with careful grace he was barely able to keep her from finding out. Those days were also spent with her wanting to get to know her better which is all he wanted to do.

They were now less than a day away from her town and were spending their last night out on the road. He laid out their bed rolls after cleaning up dinner and laid down smiling at her. â??By this time tomorrow you should be in your own bed againâ?¦how does that make you feel?â?

Back
Top Bottom