Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irish Beauty (butterfly0408/Kolath)

Her jaw dropped in awe at his sexual skills. Her breasts were not little. To be able to capture BOTH nipples at the same time and make them both feel showered with his tantalizing attention... "Bravo..." she whispered with a smile. It was the only word to describe it. Meanwhile, her hand was at his pants, pushing at the waist, pushing them downward and making sure to push this underwear down with them. "What do I want?" she smiled and thought of the most playful way to word her thoughts. After a moment, she had it, "I want to sacrifice my body to yours. Let you run me through with your big, long, hot, thick.... mmmmmm, lance..."

He smirked at her praise lavishing both her breasts with more attention. He moved back just enough to allow him to kick off his boots and come back against her body as naked as she was. He was already fully hard and ready for their play. Kissing her neck his hands lightly rubbed down to her hips pressing close against her so that she could feel his cock squeezed between their bodies. â??Mmmm I will gladly except such a perfect sacrifice but how best toâ?¦mmmm pierce you with my lance?â? he asked playful wanting her to decide their position.

Kiara got a little surprised look on her face as he pressed himself against her. He could not forget, as playful as she was being... she was still new to all these sexual things. New, yet a natural as she smiled and nuzzled her hips against his. "You may take this sacrifice as you like it. Right here, like this... or would you rather I..." she could not help up giggle a little with her next words, "rather I give it to you?"

He smirked and seemed to be thinking about that offer but he growled and kissing her deeply rubbing his hard cock against her pelvic bone. â??Mmmm maybe later I will let you sacrifice yourself to me but for now I will take my sacrifice,â? he growled deeper into her neck, â??hard!â? he gently but firmly turn her around to face the tree and bent her over so she would have her hands pressed against the trunk with her ass stuck out invitingly. He rubbed his cock against her pussy as he pressed it between her legs getting it wet before he pushed his entire length deep into her.

"Oooh!" she squealed a bit as he turned her about without the slightest hint of what was about to happen. Kiara liked that. The surprise, the playfulness or their... well, play. It was wonderful for she did not even realize what was coming until- "OHH!!!" Her hands dripped at the tree's trunk, back arched as her head tilted up towards the sky in pleasure. This was new. This was interesting! "Oh... Alan. Yes Alan.... yes!" her words were breathless whispers.

He growled nuzzling along her back as she moaned and called out to him. he thrust slowly in and out of her tight wet pussy hi thick member reaching depths that other positions could not. His hand came around her waist slipping between her legs and rubbed at her clit as he thrust in and out of her. his teeth nipped at her neck growling nuzzling into her hair. â??mmm Kiara my love you are so special to me and I am so much in love with you.â?

"Alan! OH!" she gasped as his fingers slipped into her, rubbing at her, making her shiver and shutter from the pleasure he granted her. Even better thought was his words of love. The game they played was fun and all, but love was the prize in the end. "I love you," she coo'ed back to him, turning her face to she looked to him over her shoulder, "Oh, I love you oh so much Alan. I never want to be without you."

He smirked and leaned over kissing her lips softly his fingers rubbing at her clit as he thrust slowly inside her. â??Mmmm I know Kiara and you never will have to be without me.â? He nipped at her neck softly growling, â??I will never leave you as long as I have to power to remain I will be here.â? He smiled nuzzling along her back. â??Kiara, are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with me?â?

"Yes," she replied, not even needing to take time to think about it. She knew with all her heart that it was exactly what she wanted. "I'm sure. Oooooh," she moaned as her hips moved back against his, causing such a wonderful feeling for a moment before she could finish her thought, "so sure! Now... less talk love..." she smirked, playfully, "more action."

He smirked back and nipped her neck playfully. â??Mmm you had better brace yourself then.â? His hands grabbed her ass pulling her out so that she was bent over against the tree. His fingers dug into her ass as he started to move a bit harder inside her thrusting hard and deep into her. â??Mmmm this more what you want?â?

"Yes!" she cried, clutching the tree trunk in her hands, doing exactly what he told her to do. Brace herself and take all of him in his masculine yet loving and sexual glory. "Alan.... oh... Alan take me to the edge!" she pleaded with him wanting to feel the ultimate release with him once more.

He had every intention of doing just that for her. growling deeply against her neck he started to really thrust hard and deep in and out of her pulling her back to meet every one of his thrust. â??Mmm I love you Kiara.â? He nipped lightly at her neck and rubbed his hands over her hips and thighs lightly as he pounded in and out of her hard and deep.

"Alan!" she all of a sudden cried out his name. It was sudden, no warning, but possibly the most amazing climax there had ever been thought.... hopefully not ever would be. "Alan! Oh my god Alan! AHH!" she couldn't stop screaming in her pleasure. It didn't matter much. No one could hear them out at this place in the woods.

He was right behind her and feeling her tighten around his cock was enough to push him over the edge. Groaning and panting hard he pushed deep into her and came hard filling her up with his hot thick cum. â??Mmmm I love you Kiara so very very much.â? he slowly pulled out of her and gently snuggled her back against his chest. â??Mmmmm did my future wife enjoy that?â?

Kiara basked in the after glow of their lovemaking, until he mentioned the word 'wife.' That got her attention! She quickly spun around and faced him, shock on her face, "Future wife?!" He had seemed to forgotten he had made his vow for marry Kiara to the night sky, but forgot to actually make the vow to her. "It's hard to have a future wife when you have not asked her to be your wife." Before he could ask her, she raised her hand to stop him, "And you have best not ask her until you have asked her father for permission first for her father would NOT be happy if he was not asked first." She smiled however, "Though I think that if you were to ask your future wife's father and he were to say it was alright and THEN asked.... you would get the answer you wish for."

Alan smiled sighing leaning in and kissing Kiara softly. â??Mmmm well considering I didnâ??t mention this to you till just now that was the best I could hope for.â? He smiled and gently pinned her against the tree kissing her deeply, his hands rubbing up her side and over her breasts. â??I love you Kiara. Do I have your permission to speak to your father about your hand?â?

She laughed slightly, "Of course you have my permission to ask permission." She paused a moment as how silly that sounded but only laughed once again. Kissing him lightly, she started to push him away, "Now while this has been a magical moment Alan, people will begin to wonder about where we have gone. And if father finds out that you have deflowered me, he might just kill you before you can ask to marry me."

He smirked nuzzling against her before moving for his clothes. â??Mmm as I remember it you are the one that came to me asking to be deflowered.â? He smirked and took a chance to lightly spank her ass growling and then backing away quickly. â??And the sounds you made as we made love that first time, for shame my dear.â? He had this huge grin on his face making it clear that he was teasing her.

Going for her own clothing, she went about righting herself once more, smiling back at him, "And who do you think my father will believe? You or I?" Before he could reply, she suddenly took off running. When she was a short distance away, she turned to him and called, "Perhaps I should go to him now and tell him..."

Alan smirked and rushed after her, â??You wouldnâ??t dare!â? he was used to hard running and his long legs started to eat up the distance between them. He was buckling on his belt as he ran trying to catch her, even knowing that she wouldnâ??t turn him in it was still fun to chase her. he was laughing merrily till suddenly his nostrils picked up the acrid scent of burning wood. There was no need to have a fire at this time of day and definitely not one of this size. â??KIARA WAIT!!â? he called after her his legs adding desperation to their strength.

She did not have the same heightened senses as he did and was still running and playful as he had already changed over to desperation. It was not to much longer however before the scent of burning reached her as well and her joy and playfulness left itself behind into the woods were they had just come from. She ran as fast as her feet could carry her, especially when she saw the smoke rising over the hills before her. She climbed until she came over the top and saw a scene all too familiar before her. Only worse then it was the first time.

Her village was ablaze once again. This time, not just one or two homes. All of them. People were running and screaming, bodies in the streets. Blood across the hillside.... and warriors. Warriors striking down the innocents in the streets as she tried to flee them.

Kiara was frozen at the crest of the hill, praying she was dreaming this horrible nightmare.

Alan had used every trick he knew and so was right behind her as she came to a stop. his arms snapped around her waist and he pulled her back from the crest of the hill. â??Get down!â? he puled her to the ground and covered her mouth as he knelt over her. he held her there as his ears and nose picked up minute details of the battle. For one there were two types of screams though of the fearful and those of battle. It seemed that some of the men had gotten together and were defending what little they could. Also there was no sound of magic being used which meant that as of right now this could just be a attack of raiders.

Looking down into her eyes he whispered. â??I want you to stay here I will send your family to you as soon as I find them and I promise I will protect your village Kiara. This seems like it is just a northerner raid but Iâ??m not sure either way you need to stay out of sight.â? He pushed himself up and carefully moved to look over the hill to get more information.

Kiara shook her head, "It's not raiders...." she spoke seriously, quickly, and as if she knew it to be true. "It's him Alan.... I know it's him. Not JUST his men." She glanced over the hill and looked down, just, knowing. "He's down there and he's not going to stop until he finds me..."

Alan looked back at her. â??All the more reason you need to stay here. I canâ??t protect you and your village from him and I need you to be safe, so I can save them.â? He reached to his sword hilt drawing it slowly. â??Promise me you will stay here.â? He said as he started to move over the hill.

Alan started down the hill at a full run sword out and ready already coming up on a foe. They were nothing more than thugs and with just a little skill Alan was able to overwhelm them with just a sword. Axemen and spear men in the dozens came at him trying to slow the whirlwind of death that was cutting a line through them, but to no avail.

Many of the villagers that had come to know Alan as the kind peaceful man that loved children and helped everyone no matter their station were shocked at his power and ability. It wasnâ??t long before the few men that were trying to fight and were still alive were flocking to him helping as they could but mostly staying out of his way and helping those too hurt to move.

What was worrying Alan right now was that he had yet to see any of Kiaraâ??s family and they were already half way through the village. He was starting to fear the worst when a man came up beside him that he recognized as her brother. Alan knew that when battle was joined he was a little bit oblivious to what was going on around him just keeping enough focus to tell friend from foe.

Alan stopped for a moment cutting the man in front of him down quickly then turning to Lucas. â??I need you to go protect your sister, she is on the hill near the forest staying out of the way. I am sending everyone there sooner or later, your family will join you as I find them now go!â? Already Alan was back into the thick of it moving into a group of five foes and cutting them all down with just a few strokes before moving to the next group that was trying to set up some defense to stop him. it was no use nothing that the attackers tried was stopping him. at this rate he would have the village secure in less than ten minutes .

Ten minutes was more time then they needed. Alan didn't know it, but he had just handed Kiara to Kiel on a silver platter... in the form of Lucas.

With Kiara and Alan having been off in the woods, they had no idea how things had come to this. They didn't see Kiel come to her brother in the fields as he worked and case his spell of possession upon the man. Giving him only one task.

Find Kiara. Bring Kiara to him.

And now that he knew where she was, Lucas went to fulfill his task. Going up the hill, a blood sword in his hand as he rose over the crest and found Kiara hiding there. "Lucas! Oh you're alright!" She threw her arms around him and embraced him. "Thank heaven! I feared the worst! What of mother and father!? Are they alright?!"

"Come on," he said as he grabbed her arm and tugging her over the hill.

"Lucas? What's the matter? Alan told me to stay here!" She didn't know what it was, but she could just sense something amiss.

Her brother only smiled and tugged her down the hillside, "Alan says it's too dangerous. He thinks they know where the hiding place is. There is another place we found. Mother and father are there as well. Come along."

Kiara still felt strange but followed never the less.

Back
Top Bottom