Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irish Beauty (butterfly0408/Kolath)

He gently pulled back from the kiss smiling at her pressing closer to her as she pulled him closer. â??Mmmm and just what would you have in mind my beautiful little sacrifice?â? she smirked kissing her neck lightly as his hands rubbed down her sides growling a little bit in need. He found it slightly amusing to call her his sacrifice since that is just what Kiel wanted to have done with her, but he had no such intentions for her no she was just his love and soulmate.

"Hmmm..." she muttered and moaned a little, "Well... I figured we would perhaps..." she smiled a little bit and picked words to play along with the little word game they had going at this moment, "worship each other's bodies. If you know what I mean." She giggled a little and leaned in to nibble at his lower lip.

He smirked also at the suggestive tone in her voice and words. He knew where this was heading anyway but to have her say it so clearly was always a big turn on for him. smirking he undid his sword belt laying it down on the floor before kissing her again. â??mmm sounds delicious maybe I should just start by devouring you.â? He smirked leaning in kissing and nipping at the sensitive spots on her neck his hands finding the hooks of her dress and starting to undo them.

She showed not a single hint of resistance as her clothing started to become loose against her skin. "Mmmm," she moaned as she nipped at her own lip. Her lips soon found there way to his ear and nibbled lightly at it before she whispered in a heated tone, "Tell me how I taste..."

He smirked groaning as he nipped at her neck a tad harder undoing enough of her dress to pull it down and expose her corset and brush over her breasts through the fabric of it. â??mmm like the sweetest ambrosia. Like honey right from the honey comb.â? He nipped at the hollow of her throat growling deeply as his fingers started on the laces of her corset.

She relaxed against the tree trunk. This was how she had wanted it that first night, but knew they could not the first time around. This was passionate, yet playful tantalizing and plan... kinky to boot. This was her instincts at work. Somewhere inside her, a wild woman was still being held at bay, but yearned to break free of her shackles and run free. The way he worked at her neck and the laces of her corset so lusty had that beast inside begging to be set free.

In the sky above, the clear blue of the sky was being overtaken but gray clouds. A distant thunder rolled across the air and the smell of light rain in the air, but it was not falling yet. It would not stop them either way.

His hands worked her corset open getting frustrated with all the work he was having to do and finally grabbing both sides he pulled on them hard. It worked her corset opening with just a slight sound of a tear that wasnâ??t too bad. Right now he didnâ??t care about that as his mouth descended to capture one of her now naked nipples in his mouth sucking on it hard as his hand rubbed the other breast hungrily. He was like a starved man and she was the only source of food and he wanted to devour her totally even though he knew that they both already were totally the others in every way. His other hand tossed her corset away pushing her dress down to her hips brushing along her now naked torso.

"Uuuuuhhh..." she moaned, gently closing her eyes and arching her back, pressing her breast against his mouth, letting him devour as much of it as he wanted. Meanwhile, her hands reached for her waist and pushed the dress down over her hips, letting it slip down her legs right to the ground, pooling around her feet and leaving her only in her bloomers that she wore under her dress. Her hand then reached for his, the one not on her breast. She took his hand, and guided it down to the hem of her bloomers, urging him to remove them as well.

He growled into her nipple as she guided his hand down to her bloomers. His hand worked quickly undoing the ties and pushing the thin fabric down over her hips and letting it join her dress on the forest floor. There was a soft rumble of thunder in the distance but he didnâ??t stop his mouth moving to her other nipple sucking on it hungrily moaning deeply loving the feel of her naked skin against his lips and hands. He was already fully hard and ready to take her but he had other plans as his hand slipped between her legs and started to rub at her inner thighs slowly brushing up toward her heated womanhood.

Their was a slight coolness to the air as the cool rain approached them, making Kiara shiver against his body when the last of her clothing fell to the earth, leaving her naked to the elements and to all of him. His touch, his sight, and as he moved to suck at her lonely breast... his taste as well. "Oooooh... OH!" She gasped and jerked a little as she felt his hand touching near where she dripped wet for him, A smile crossed her lips and a playful giggle as well before she nudged her hips forward, rubbing herself against his arm and then... she closed her legs, tight, trapping his hand in one place, not yet at it's destination.

He growled as she trapped his arm between her legs not letting him move up to rub against her pussy. that was fine with him for now. He knew her body so well after such a short time of being together that he knew how to drive her insane with need. He nipped lightly at her nipple growling against it lashing his tongue over it as he pressed tighter against her and her back to the tree. His fingers brushed over her inner thigh working the sensitive skin as lightly as he could to turn her on even more. â??Mmmm Kiara I love you so very much.â?

"Oh... Alan," she seemed to sigh happily. "I love hearing you say that. And I love you. OH I love you. Mmmm..." a smile crossed her lips as she licked them a little bit, "And I love they way you are making me feel right now." A moan finished her sentence, one so primal and almost animalistic. "Kiss me..." she whispered, raising her hand to the back of his head, urging him to raise his face to hers.

Alan didnâ??t resist instead he eagerly moved his lips down to press hard against hers groaning softly. His hand was going to do what he wanted no matter how hard she tried to stop him. using his strong arm seeing as this was his sword arm he pushed up against her clenched legs using the strength to slowly push his way up moving ever upward toward the juncture of her thighs wanting to touch her and make her moan in pleasure at the touching.

Kiara's lips curled into a smile against his, a laugh trapped between them. The battle was on. The more he tried to make his way up between her legs, the harder she squeezed her legs together. Of course he was much stronger then she and would win in the end, but the playfulness of the game was just to tempting to ignore.

Alan smirked also feeling what she was doing and knew that it was the game for him to force his way up to her pussy and her to try and keep him away even though she really wanted it too. He moved down to kiss her neck his hand continuing to slowly move up no matter how hard she squeezed but he was trying to take her mind from squeezing and get there faster. He nipped at her neck his other hand playing lightly with one of her nipples.

"Hehe!" she giggled a little before adding a slight bit of a growl to it, "My will is strong..." she playfully whispered to him, wiggling under his grasp, trying to keep her resistance up... loosing the battle faster then she would have liked, but never giving him a hint of knowing so.

He smirked moving up to kiss her deeply his tongue pushing into her mouth his free hand coming up to slip behind her neck pulling her mouth passionately against his as his hand continued to press up feeling her giving up ground every moment. Soon he would be where he wanted his fingers would bury deep into her pussy. his mouth pulled back from hers growling, â??But mine is stronger.â?

The kiss was the last straw. He had kissed her before, but never so passionately at that moment. It left her dazed and almost drunk on her favorite drug... him. She was suddenly like clay in his hands. Her hold body went loose and limp. The battle was over and he had won with flying colors! "Ooohhh..." she moaned with parted lips as he pulled back to banter back to her.

He smirked his hand moving up quickly sinking two long fingers deep into her tight waiting pussy starting to move them slowly inside her his thumb working over her clit. He leaned down smirking kissing along her neck and collar bone to take one breast into his mouth sucking at it passionately. He wasted no time working on her breast and pussy doing his best to pleasure her with all the knowledge he gained during all his past times with her.

For a moment, in her submission, she was limp and loose as she leaned back against the tree. The second his hand finally made it to the final destination through, she shock up, her body pressed against his, hands grasping his shoulders, "Alan!" she squeaked out for squeaked was the only word to describe the sound she formed. Her cry was matched with the first sounds of the raindrops hitting the leaves above their heads. "Oh Alan... I need you..." she whimpered. "I need your love."

He smirked his fingers sunk deep into her tight wet pussy, â??Mmmm Kiara I love you so much and need you just as much.â? he felt the start of the rain coming down on them and the trees around them. His mouth switched breasts to suck at her sensitive nipple and tasted the rain as it started to hit her breasts under the tree. The rain started off soft and light almost like a mist just enough to add some wetness to both their hot bodies pressed together. But soon it was coming down hard all around them as his fingers moved hard inside her and his mouth ravaged her breast.

As the rain fell upon them, it was really only then that Kiara realized how much more dressed he was then she. Her hands reached out and found instead of skin, his wet clothing. It was time to start evening the score with him. Moaning, her eyes lightly closed, she didn't need to see things, she could feel her way to her goal. Hips moving against his hand while her own hands reached down to work on undoing his belt. Once it hit the earth below them, she reached for the hem of his shirt, starting to tug it upwards.

He smiled knowing she wanted him just as naked as she when she pulled his belt off. He didnâ??t want to move his hand from it evnyable task off pleasuring her. finally as she pulled his shirt up to a point that she could go no farther without him moving his arms he leaned back growling and kissing her lips lifting his arms to help her in taking his shirt off. As soon as his shirt was off he was instantly leaning back in to kiss her deeply and press his now naked chest against hers.

Her breasts not only pressed her body against his, but rubbed it against him as well. "Mmm, that's nice, isn't it?" she whispered lustfully to him. More playful banter. Just what she had come to realize she liked with him. "But I want more..." she added as he hands traveled back down his sides, slowly heading for his pants.

He smirked feeling her hands heading downward for his pants but he did not hinder them in anyway. Growling softly his hands came up brushing along her sides to cup her breasts from the side and he leaned down to take both her nipples into his mouth at once and suck lightly on them. After a moment he looked up at her growling as he let her nipples escape his mouth. â??Mmmm and what more does my love want?â? he playfully asked.

Back
Top Bottom