Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irish Beauty (butterfly0408/Kolath)

Kiara could not help but laugh ever so slightly, "You have quite the way with your words Alan." Smiling, she rose her hand to his cheek and gently stroked at it with her finger tips, looking up into his eyes with a soft, gently, yet so very pure love in them. She could have gazed at him like that forever, but it just so happened his most recent thrust rubbed her just the right way that made her eyes drift closed a moment in a sigh of such pleasure. "Uuuuh..." she moaned, nipping at her lip. When her eyes opened again, the love was still there, but another emotion was suddenly dominate. Passion. And another as well. Desire. Her hips rose up to rub against his, "Come... show me more of the pleasures of finally being a woman..."

He smirked the sight of her passion and desire fueling his. His hands brushed up to hers pinning them back down to the bed as he kissed her deeply as his hips started to move as she did. His lips moved down to her neck his hands brushing down over her breasts rubbing them softly as his hips moved at the slow gentle pace letting her decide when she wanted to move faster knowing from the look in her eyes it would not be long. â??Gladly my love.â?

She smiled and sighed happily, nipping at her lower lip the whole time that his lips trailed all around her neck and breast. He had been correct to think it would not take long for her to make a move. Within moments of hips matching her pace, she sped it up a bit more, daring him to match it once more with a small moan from deep in her throat. "It doesn't hurt one little bit..." she whispered as a way to urge him faster even more.

He growled leaning back his hands brushing down her sides to rest on her thighs as he felt her pick up the pace. He was right behind her moving with her increasing his speed to match hers. One hand reached down to rub over her breasts growling deeper as she said it didnâ??t hurt at all. He took the bait and started to move even faster inside her still it was a gentle pace but their passion was starting to overwhelm control.

If he did not pick up the pace, she would have, but was ever so pleased when he did it himself. So then it was up to her to match him now, and she was totally okay with that. Soon the gently pace was was getting a bit more heated, a little wild even. She was finding that well.... she liked it. "Why did it take us this long to take this step?" she asked smiling playfully. "We should have done this weeks ago."

He half growled half chuckled into her neck as he leaned down kissing it. â??Mmm you werenâ??t ready my love and I would never push you past where you were ready.â? His hands brushed down to her hips gently pushing her legs a little farther apart and using his grasp on her hips to help thrust into her his breath starting to come in short pants and gasps as their pace continued to increase. His eyes closed as he breathed out having to refocus rather than becoming lost in the sensations that they were creating together. He looked into her eyes smiling. â??I love you Kiara.â?

She was starting to loose the pace of her breathing as well, not taking able to take an example from him and take a moment to catch her breath, she was starting to let herself get a bit dizzy, but that still did not stop her. Not when she was enjoying herself so very much. "And... I..." pant, pant, "love..." pant, moan, "you..."

He panted along with her groaning softly he could already feel his control slipping and his pace increasing he knew that if he didnâ??t keep it slow he wouldnâ??t be able to last long. He could already feel his orgasm starting to build. His hands stayed on her things brushing over her inner and outer thighs lightly as his pace increased more reaching a fevered pace his passion and desire overriding all form of control.

Starting to feel her own building from within, it was like a faint memory. The last time she had been close to and orgasm like this, she was laying upon Kiel's alter. No, she didn't want to think about that! Not know. Not when she was in such a wonderful place, doing a wonderful thing... with a wonderful man. Burying her face against his neck, kissing him there, she panted and whimpered, "Tell me again. Tell me you love me again. Please Alan... please say it once more!" She needed to hear his voice to banish the bad memories back to the darkness where they belonged.

He growled leaning down kissing her neck softly panting against her ear. â??I love you Kiara more then I can ever say.â? His hands came up to cup her cheeks for a moment as he kissed her deeply. It didnâ??t last very long as the need that was driving him took back over quickly and he leaned back enough to be looking down at her his arms on either side of her head as he thrust deeply just a few more strokes and he felt the wave of pleasure as he pushed in deeply once more his seed spilling into her as his arms trembled barely holding himself up.

Kiara gasped, jaw dropping wide as she felt his warm seed starting to fill her. "AH! Oh!! OH!! Alan!!" she moaned out, not loudly, but in an almost desperate whisper! "Alan!!!" she whimpered again as her own body started to break right along with his. Shivering and moaning, she lost herself and her juices began to mix with his, the walls of her entrance convulsing around his cock. "I love you!" she whimpered in pleasure.

As she started to crest he held himself deep inside her finishing his own orgasm. Panting hard his arms finally gave out underneath him and he collapsed to the side slipping out of her as she finished and laying beside her. he breathed deeply his arm gently slipping around her shoulders pulling her close against him kissing her hair as he stroked it lightly. â??I love you too Kiara so very much.â?

She lay there, totally limp and motionless other then the rapid rise and fall of her chest from her panting, attempting to regain her breathing. Some small after shock like shivers coursed through her a little at a time. Just staring up at the barn's ceiling, she let her mind catch back up to her. So, that was sex... better yet... that was sex with the man she loved. It made her lips curl into a slight smile. Slowly, she turned her head to gently kiss him upon the lips. Just a tender love peck.

He smiled kissing her back soft and loving but still deep and meaningful. â??I hope you enjoyed yourself my love?â? he kissed her shoulder nuzzling against her neck lightly. The cot wasnâ??t really meant for the two of them to be in it together so he was slightly pressed up against the barn wall by he didnâ??t care. He was with the one he had been destined to love and now knew it without a doubt in his mind that they would love each other for the rest of time. But even thinking about what would come in the happiness of the future didnâ??t last long as the perfect state of the present forced itself back upon him looking into her eyes.

She snuggled her face against his body, nuzzling and showing him little signs of affection in the afterglow of sex. "Mmmmm, I did. Oh I wish I could stay here all night long with you...." she sighed, knowing that was impossible though. Not like they could be found like this in the morning. He might have survived battles with the minions of Kiel... but he had not faced and angry father before.

He smiled leaning in kissing her forehead gently pulling her close so her head was on his chest. He growled softly in the pleasure of finally being complete. â??I know my love I want you to stay her also butâ?¦your father would kill me and I would like to be living so that I can be with you forever and ever.â? He smiled leaning in kissing her lips, â??Promise me that you will be mine and only mine as long as we have together?â?

Kiara smiled and laughed a little into his kiss, "Yes, my father would have your head on a stick within a heartbeat I am sure." She gave him a quick squeeze before sighing and pulling away. Leaving the cot, she sought out the little bit of clothing she had worn into the barn to depart it once more. "And yes, I promise you. I promise that I am yours and yours alone, as long as you will have me."

He smiled helping her slip her cloak back on slipping his hands under the folds smiling at the feel of her bare stomach and the waist of the skirt he had bought her. Kissing her neck lightly he growled in protest but finally let her go stealing one more kiss before he went and laid back down. He sighed looking up at the rafters knowing that he had to prove to her parents that he was not just a wonderer that happened to rescue their daughter. Finally he rolled over breathing deeply of her scent that was left there after their love making. â??I love you Kiara and I will have you as my bride.â? He vowed to the dark of the night.

Much too far away for his liking Kiel looked up at the moon that Alan had just taken a vow under also making a vow, â??You will be my bride Kiara it is your destiny you cannot escape it.â?

No one had any idea of the things that had happened up in the hay loft that night. Not the next day or the day after and so on and so forth. Things in the village went back to normal, with one addition to the population. Alan became like a handy man to Kiara's family. He pulled his own weight and some. Things that would take all day usually her helped to get done in almost half the time. He was definitly proving her could provide for Kiara. It impressed mother very much. Even her father a bit. Not as much on her brother. He seemed to be the most protective of all. But Kiara paid him little mind. Her focus was on Alan almost 24/7. Within two weeks, all thoughts of Kiel and his minions had left her mind. Every little stolen kiss banished those thought further and further into the darkness at the back of her mind. She loved him. And he loved her. Life was simple and good.

It was a normal day with Alan working with Kiaraâ??s father helping around the farm. He had been there nearly three weeks at this point and had made himself highly valuable to the family though her brother still didnâ??t like him. Alan and Kiara had not been able to get any time alone for the last week and it was starting to show in both of them. After work was wrapping up Alan snuck up behind Kiara as she was just finishing with one of the cows. He wrapped his arm around her waist the other going up and covering her mouth as he kissed her neck lightly whispering, â??mmm you are mine my sweet you will never be able to get away from me.â? It was a game they played at times pretending that Alan was Kiel trying to kidnap her again.

Rather then fight or scream, she only giggled. The threat of Kiel seemed so far away now that this little game was actually fun for her. She always knew that her hero would protect her and make her feel good. Make her feel very, VERY good in fact. She took her hands and placed them both upon his hand at her waist, snuggling back against him. Her neck tilted to the side and let him kiss all he wanted there at her neck.

He smirked kissing her neck again and nibbling lightly. They were still in plain sight out in the field and he started slowly leading her towards the cover of the woods. His hand slipped up brushing over her breast through her dress as his lips came up to nibble at her ear softly growling in his need for her as he pulled her body tighter to his. â??mmm Kiara I love you so much. â?? he whispered in a deep breathy voice as he took one of her hands and quickly turned to run to the forest.

With a giggle, Kiara took off into the woods with him, only glancing back to make sure no one would see them and follow. It had been so long since they have shared more then a quick kiss in recent days, she didn't know what he had planned for their time alone in the woods, but for what SHE had planned... she did not one anyone coming along to ruin it for them. Once they were deep into the forest, hidden from anyone else's eyes, Kiara tugged on his hand to get him to stop. Pulling her hand from his, she giggled a little once more and panting a little from the run, she backed herself up against the trunk of a sturdy tree, a smile on her face and a lust in her eyes as she looked at him, "We are alone..." she stated.

He smiled nodding, â??Yes we are alone and you are so beautiful.â? He came slowly over to her reaching down to undo his sword belt which he never worked without from habit. His hands rested on either side of her on the trunk as he leaned in pressing his lips to hers at first softly growling gently in need as he moved in close. His hand brushed over her cheek and cupped around the back of her head pulling her tighter to his lips as his need that had built up over the last few days spilled into the heated kiss.

"Mmmm!" she moaned against his kiss. Her hands gently wrapping around his waist and pulling herself even closer to him, holding them tight together. Pulling her lips away just enough to speak with him, she whispered tenderly, "I've thought a lot about us in the past few days... thought about what I would want to do the next time we were alone together like this..."

Back
Top Bottom