Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poolside Bang (Jamie_the_BrownxPlumps)

Kouji was surprised by her changing personality. A young, innocent, chubby nerd got so aroused, as she even suggested herself to him. The male smirked and climbed upstairs, giving her a hand to follow him. He knew it was possible his friends or someone else coming in and seeing her revealed shapes, and the fact of her willingness was making it even better. He spinned his finger, commanding Asami to turn around and show herself from all angles.

She felt his hands embraced her and caught and massaged the two swollen melons, while the erection was being pressed between her round buttocks. "You're so hot baby, your body is making my cock to prey for you ass mmm" his whisper reached her ears and he continued playing with the tities, massaging them, giving light hugs, lifting them up and letting to fall, and even jiggling them up with light hits. Right hand travelled lower until it reached the hairy jungles between the fat thighs, stroking the plump lips slowly and gently. Then the man pulled his slips down, and the hot, pulsing rod slid right between the legs, pressing and stroking the pussy with the whole it's shaft.

Kouji grasped girl's hair and pressed her head down, forcing the teen to bend over and look at his cock rubbing her pussy and clit. His hips went back and stood still until she felt the fat tip against the entrace of her juicy cunt. His grasp held tighter, preventing any dodges and runs while he was letting her to remember the last moment of her virgnity "Hope your pussy is wet enough to suck me in dear, cause I won't stop.." and then a one quick shove tore the hymen apart "Oh... I didn't expect fat bitches can be so tight mmm" he gave her a time to relax.

Asami blushed rather prettily, turning at Kouji's behest, allowing him to see every inch of her pale, chubby flesh. She felt so embarrassed, but so very -alive-. She followed Kouji's lead, letting out a gentle moan as his hands began to play with her flesh, rather enjoying his strong hands on her breasts. "Oh... oh, my, K-Kouji," she murmured, her hands grasping at the stone of the side of the pool. She shuddered as she felt Kouji's -huge- cock brush up against her cunt; she froze. "Kouji," she said, suddenly feeling just a little bit self-conscious, being shocked out of her lusting haze. Should she let him go this far? She was about to object, when she felt his cock slide inside of her body. Her nails scratched at the stone, and her body pressed against the side of the pool. Her thighs tensed, and she let out a long, ragged moan. His cock was so huge! And... and he just took her virginity. She let out a sobbing breath, bracing herself for more pain, mixed with delicious pleasure.

"Asami-chan..." his hand slapped the wide rear "Try to wiggle your butt baby. We are helping you to lose your weigh after all, heh." the hardly moving cock continued it's way up until it met the cervix, but the pusling flesh needed more free space to be covered full "It seems all words about fat chicks are a lie, your so tight and your pussy can't take me all too." his hard breath showed the boy's arousing. He never felt like this before. This marvelous baby was so hot and yet innocent. The finger ran down and grasped the hair of her mount, pulling and rubbing it against the young skin.
Kouji's hips didn't need a rest. The amplitude of pulls and pushes had increased and the speed had come up also. The hand holding her head pulled the grasped hair back, arching the female and spanking the jiggling bum "Your ass and jelly are so alike baby..." The guy bent his head down and licked the sweatdrops from the smooth skin of her neck and spine, and tunring her face he licked her chin and kissed passionally "Where would you like to have my sperm baby?" his eyes caught her ones, as he wanted to see her fair answer and reaction. Right hand covered her palm, leading the small hand down to the wide open lips, the shoving in shaft and the twitching ballsack that was ready to splash everything inside her.
"Hey! Cum already, you're not alone here!" it was the voice of Kisuke as the both boys came back with cola and hotdogs, eating and watching the lewd scene silently.
Masaru smiled to the aroused girl, who probably didn't expect for such situation "Do you want a hotdog Asami-kun?" something at his voice was saying he was suggesting her not a usual meal "I have a one with a plenty amount of mayonnaise..."

Back
Top Bottom