Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poolside Bang (Jamie_the_BrownxPlumps)

Jamie_the_Brown

Supernova
Asami pushed open the door that led to the high school's pool nervously.. She had been fretting about her weight as of late, certainly not being as petite or as skinny as many of her classmates. Her nerd/jock friend, Masaru, one of the stars of the swim team, had volunteered his help in trimming her down, and after much cajoling of his shy friend, he'd finally won out. They'd agreed to meet that Saturday, before noon in order to start her exercise program, and she'd come at ten to warm up, and change into her swimsuit. It was a one-piece, as girls like her often wore, colored dark blue. It was shiny with water, and clung nicely to her curves as she sat on the edge of the pool, waiting for her friend to arrive.. She was a pretty girl, standing at a slightly less than average height.. She had brown hair, darker with moisture, that framed a pretty face and wide, bright, trusting eyes. Slightly chubby legs kicked in the water, her fingers drumming againstthe side of the pool.. And when the door finally opened, she looked up with a smile.

... Before it disappeared as fast as it had came. Her tall, handsome friend Masaru was here, yes.. but as were two other boys she recognized from the swim team. One was Kisuke, who she recognized as a skinny young boy with a trim body and blond hair... He was typically a quiet boy, as far as she could tell.. Then there was her dark haired, bespectacled friend Masaru, flanked by ladies' man Kouji.. Many of the school's girls had a crush on him, and a younger Asami had been no exception,. Though now that she was older.. Well, hell, some amount of attraction remained.

At the sight of all three boys her cheeks darkened, and the water on her cheeks nearly evaporated, such was the heat of her embarrassment. "M-Masaru! Why did you bring them, too?" she asked, more shocked than angry at her friend. Embarrassed, too. It was hard enough for her to wear the skirt and accompanying shirt of their school uniform.. Much less only a one-piece bathing suit. She supposed she shouldn't have been too surprised.. they did go everywhere together.

Re: Poolside Bang (Jamie_the_BrownxPlumpers)

"Yah, and where is that little flower you promised us?" Kouji's question was pointed to Masaru, the guy who said that he changed plans for this day, as he had a girl who wanted him to help her with something.
Pointing his glasses, Masaru sighed and replied "At last, I was expecting something like this from you, Kou..-kun." he didn't really ask them to help or else, but these two just didn't have much to do, cause their weekends were usually meaning to go all-together somewhere.
"Hey, stop calling me like that!" Kouji's older friend was always like that if he saw a possiblity to make a fun of him by a calling him immature.
Kisuke smirked, knowing about this small war between his friends, and yawned.

They had come into the locker room, starting to change into simple black swimming trunks, that was usually used at this school. Taking towels they went further, leaving the change room and coming into the large building, seeing the girl who was alone at the pool. All three had kinda great bodies, showing a hard work of nature and their own's exercises. Their jams were picturing three male's things instead of hiding, as sizes were showing that this trio wasn't a bunch of kids anymore.

The unhearable for the girl whisper left Kouji's lips "So, this flower isn't so little after all, heh?" his face didn't show a piece of dissapointment, as it wasn't a part of his personality. Masaru walked to the edge of pool and smiled "I'm sorry, Asami-kun, these two just didn't want to listen to me and came along. Give you my deepest apologises." he smiled, trying to help this girl to relax, as he knew about her problems of being seen. That one with a face of happy maniac is Kouji, and the gloomy one is Kisuke." the guy gave a hand to the girl, helping her to stand up and greet his friends.

Re: Poolside Bang (Jamie_the_BrownxPlumpers)

Asami’s mortified look remained for all of a minute, cheeks colored as rope red apples. Her eyes remained wide, though after several moments of this the young woman realized that this was only making her more of a spectacle for these three. “I-I’m Asami,” she said, her eyes slowly travelling the bodies of all three of her apparent coaches. Masaru, as she’d always known, had a trim, yet great body… And since she’d been to some of his events, and had stood in front of him before, she knew well the bulge that lay in his trunks.

What she was not ready for, however, was the hints of bush and bulges that lay in the other two sets of swimming trunks. Cheeks were colored a soft pink once more, which she tried to cover by brushing her darkened hair into her pretty face, masking some of her embarrassment. “I-I… suppose this will be fine,” she said, putting on a brave face in front of these… well, cute strangers, and her friend. She offered the three of them a sheepish smile as she finally pushed the hair from her face, her arms crossing almost self-consciously over her slightly pudgy stomach.

Masaru smiled seeing her blushing face, as he found it pretty cute. He touched her back and pushed her forward, giving them a much closer view of each other.
Being a lovell, Kouji stepped next to her and smiled, taking girl's hand and kissing it gently with a bow "My deepest delights to you, Asami-chan, as to a one of most beautiful flowers of this school..." his voice was a bit low and charming, may be even sexual.

Kisuke's eyes didn't show much, as it usually was, but his inner thoughts couldn't stop to think of this wide and soft body so close to him. Being a youngest guy here, this blonde prince had the biggest "toy", that could scare most of normal girls. And, as the end, his way of "making love" was a bit rough, making him to wish such lovely and plump bodies. Trying to hold himself Kisuke waved and smiled "Hello, Asami-san, you may call me Kisuke if you wish."

Masaru, as an unformal leader, pointed at Kouji, seeing that his appearence took most of Asami's attention "Well, you'll be the first coach today, as you wished to come so much." The bishonen guy smirked, as he didn't mind to take an advantage of being first, no matter where. He only needed an agreement of his new student "Ok, dear, would you like me to help you with it?" He winked to Asami, as he wanted to relax her.

Asami took the slightest step forward at Masaru's urging, her cheeks highlighted with a light rose color as she came to stand in the middle of the three, giving them all a good view of her. From her soft breasts pressed tight into the navy swimsuit, to the fullness of her thighs meeting beneath her slowly moistening crotch, she was a mildly chubby girl through and through, though still quite pretty, in her own way.

However, her weight had led her to become self conscious of herself, and she was not used to the treatment from this three boys.. Masaru, yes, but not the two blondes. "It's, um, nice to meet you, too, Kouji-san, Kisuke-san," she said, her cheeks once more becoming crimson as Kouji bowed and kissed her hand. "Um.. Masaru-kun," she said, looking over helplessly to her friend for a moment. She'd only wanted to train with him, since that had been the promise he'd made.. But..

"Um.. alright," she said, finally looking back to Kouji with a bit of a resigned look on her face. "Where will we begin?" she asked, putting on a bit of a more cheerful expression. The wink he gave her sent unfamiliar shivers up her spine.

Seeing that his suggestion was succesful Masaru took Kisuke's hand and stepped away with him, finding chairs for both, as he wanted to be sure that trainings will be safe for Asami. Boys' glares were watching attentively, though, if the one of them was clearly friendly, other one had a strong passion, that was a bit hard, but still possible to hide.

Kouji smiled and began his lesson "Ok, first I must be sure that your muscles are warmed up. Hmm, let's start from knee-bends. Let me help you, dear." His strong arms found her smooth palms and took them carefully, so he stood right before her. "We can start together, right?" The boy started to squat down, watching at the girl's face by his bright eyes. "Spread your thighs a little, it will help your blood to go more freely." His calm and soft voice was working at holding her attention only at him, helping Asami to forget anyone around her.

Asami’s cheeks were as bright as they could be as he smiled to her.. It had a way of doing things to her. Looking over to Masaru with an expression that clearly spoke volumes about her nervousness, her hands found Kouji’s, her eyes trailing over him as they stood before one another. She squatted down with him, revealing every curve of her body in the movement, blue fabric squeezing her sizable breasts and stomach with every movement downward and up.

She did as he commanded, her thighs spreading, giving only a better view to Kouji, including a couple of damp, dark curls that spread from the crotch of her panties.. She was a bit hairy down there, as she didn’t think she’d ever really have a man to look down there. As they moved, she did indeed forget about everyone but the handsome boy… no, man, before her.

All guys had a nice view of her soft body being squeezed by the swimsuit, but only Kouji had the best place to look all. His eyes explored an every inch of her young shapes, giving a lot of attention to her milky and natural breasts, chubby stomach, wide and womanish hips, and this cute hairs, that were giving a pretty much of work to the young mind.

Kouji was the most popular guy through girls, but he didn't have any particular taste in them, thinking that almost any of his schoolmates could be nice. Though, it was the first time of him sharing his attention to a some fatty virgin,sa she made him t want to touch this plumpness of her. "Great, you have a nice way of doing it, Asami-chan. Now let's switch to a push-ups..." He stood back, leaving her alone so she could take a pose that would be a good way of giving more squeezes to her.

Asami could feel his eyes on her body as she moved, though it was her low self-esteem that insisted otherwise.. Why would such popular, hot guys be interested in a fat, somewhat nerdy girl such as herself? Little did she know the thoughts that lay within the minds of her new friends… With her pale cheeks colored an omnipresent pink, she took a step back, arms crossed self-consciously over her body. “Um.. If you say so,” she said, taking a few steps back.

She lowered to her knees, before falling forward onto her hands.. She pushed off of the ground, so that her breasts hung below her body, before she lowered herself, starting to do pushups.. The swimsuit, tight as it was, gave the boys an excellent view of every movement of her beautiful body. However, soon her relatively weak body failed, and she had to lower herself entirely to the ground, before she pushed herself to her knees. She hadn’t been able to even get to 30. “Um… I’m not really good at this,” she said, cheeks crimson in her embarrassment in front of these three.

This cute's body gave a really hard to control desires time for boys. Kisuke, whose interest in the girl was much higher than other, even took an old magazine to cover the bulging shorts, pretending reading, though imaging her ass jiggling from his rough slams, almost hearing her screams of a pain and pleasure as he would never take her against her will. Masaru was most coldest and thoughtfull boy, but even he could hardly hold himself from to not get rock as knowing that the magazine was already taken.

Kouji smiled and came closer to her, placing his palm on her head, standing right before her face by his trunks that was showing a slight movements inside. "Don't worry, dear, I know boys that can't do even 10" the boy shared a wide smile as he tried to not think about her lips those were slightly open and being so close to his member. "And don't forget about your... mmm... melons, cause they have a weigh too." A light relaxating smirk appeared for the girl "Let's go swim already, it's time to see what you can. You're ok with showing yours wetness, right?" Kouji smiled, knowing about another possible mention of this phrase.

She smiled softly up at him, until she realized just where she now was, and that a pair of gently twitching trunks lay just before her face. Her cheeks went as red as apples, and her lips parted slightly in awe. She didn’t really hear what he said as she raised a hand, reaching out slowly… And his words were what kept her from touching his member. “Um… I… I guess so,” she said, withdrawing her hand, slowly standing up, embarrassed she had come so close to touching his dick.

She made her way over to the pool, where she bounced on her heels for a moment (providing the boys, unknowingly, with a show of soft, jiggling flesh), before she leapt into the water. She came back up after several moments, water glistening on her soft skin as she righted herself on the stone below.

Kouji saw those like eyes before, knowing this hardly hidden interest of girls who had been in same situations before. The boy smiled as her will was much stronger than he thought before, thinking that the girl like her without an usual amount of attention from boys would be a piece of cake.

All boys were impressed by her shakes, seeing this slightly jumping breasts, shimmering ass, thighs and even stomach. At the moment of her finishing the swim, Kouji's hands embraced her waist from behind. "Boo!" he laughed lightly, still holding her body and pressing his own's more closer to her, so even his semi hard cock touched her hip. "I don't know a reason of you asking Masaru help you here as you're pretty good in swimming already..." his calm whisper was warming her left ear "Or.. do you may be like to show yourself and being watched by boys'es eyes?" his gentle palms stroked her plumpy stomach.

Other boys couldn't see what happened underwater as they thought that Kouji's still giving her advices.

There was more to the slightly nerdy, plump Asami than... well, her slightly nerdy, plump countenance. She was a serious prude, and despite the fact that some boys found her form alluring, her naivete and prudishness kept her from either realizing their attentions, or even if she did, acting on them. As she was pushing her damp hair from her eyes, she squealed a bit when Kouji came up behind her, arms wrapped around her soft waist. Cheeks went scarlet as he spoke into her ear. "Um... I didn't ask him for swimming lessons, Kouji-san... I wanted him to help me lose weight," she said, blushing in embarrassment, flushing in excitement, as he rubbed her body through the thin, drenched fabric of her swimsuit.

Kouji giggled and gave her ear a slight lick. "Hehe, well, than you've chosen not so good way of doing that." his fingers slid up, tickling lower parts of two breasts "Do you know Kanamiko-san?" It was a really popular girl from their school, and her body had great shapes, and she had many guys around her every day. "The truth is that this girl had even more weigh than you are and no diet could help her, and she was kinda lazy for train herself hard." left hand ran onto her back and moved down, groping and squeezing the left cheek of Asami's butt "Until one of oldest students showed her the best way of losing weigh and taking fun at the same time." his whisper became clearly silent "Do you want me to help you like that student helped Kanamiko-san?" both his arms were massaging this great body through the swimsuit, with his hot and hale body's holding her tightly to his skin and bulging flesh, and forcing to the pool's wall.

Asami was positively speechless, and she remained mute in his arms as he brushed across her large breasts, and reached down to squeeze one of her flabby buttocks. "I-I.. Erm.. I'm not as lazy as... uhhh.." she moaned softly as her nipples began to bead on her soft breasts. "Erm... Yes," she said at last her inner prude falling victim to her insatiable curiosity. She leaned back against him, before she felt his cock press between her asscheeks, splayed a bit by it. She took a tiny step forward, one tiny hand reaching back to wrap around his cock. Mesmerized by it, she squeezed it.

Watching at this cute virgin's reaction Kouji continued his phrase "Oh dear, that's great choice, I promise to do what I can." he felt this gesture of her curiosity, feeling her shy touches by his hard penis through the trunks "Hmm, but we need to keep it as a secret from others, right?" the guy examinated Asami's real limits and wishes by his question as he wanted to make more embarrassing scenes for her lately. "I think that we must continue our trainings, but I will be really close to you till all it's time." Both arms went down, begining to stroke her inner thighs and the private place through the thin fabric, touching her crack and slightly pinching those sticking out hairs. "Do you wish to look at my fellow? As you possibly felt, he really wants to get acquainted with an owner of this soft rump, mmm."

The sound Asami made could only be described as a squeak, and gently pushing herself up in the water, her fleshy thighs wrapped around his hand. Almost unconsciously she ground her pussy against his hand, her eyes coming to a close. She moaned once more, a soft sound, before she looked back to him. "Al-alright... S-show me," she said softly, slowly pushing away from him. Her heart hammering against her chest, she reached back, hand hesitating before it slid down the front of his trunks. He was going to show her, anyway, so she might as well make the first move. Otherwise, she didn't think she could continue... And her burning, moist hole begged her to keep going,

Kouji smirked as he didn't expect this girl be so horny and embarrassed at the same time, as he didn't meet such virgins before. Smiling he took her hand and helped her to pulled the trunks lower, releasing his huge erection from it's prison. "Heh, you probably can't see it from here." placpalm on her head "Lets see how long can you hold your breath, dear." smiling charmly he began pressing her head down, leading her face closer to his hard penis with a huge pusling head. Winking to guys he asked them to not break this fun, as he was interested in making her even more shameless before other people's stares.

She whimpered faintly to herself when she felt just how huge it really was. "Th-that's h-huge," she murmured, her voice trembling, afraid, but excited. As he started to push her head down, she turned, her eyes wide as she looked up to him. "N-" she started, before her chin touched the water. She took in a deep breath, before she went under.

Through squinted eyes she looked straight ahead, straight at that huge, jutting meat... Oh god. She looked up to him, before she reached out with her hand, gently touching upon his cock... She didn't even know to take it into her mouth, such was her inexperience and naivete. All she knew about was a man getting on top of a woman, thrusting, and ejaculating... She knew nothing else of sex.

Smiling of her slightly stupid but cute face, Kouji let her go up, placing his palms on her wide rear as pressing her tummy tighter to his cock. "Looks like you can't hold your breath much, Asami-chan..." his fingers strongly squeezed her jelly-like ass "Ok... hmm let me show you how long you must hold it if you want me to train you." At this time he went underwater, easily reaching her crotch pulling the swimsuit a side, opening this hairy pussy right before his lips met the spot of her clit, covering it and starting to lick with his hands playing at her cunt and ass. Being a pro he knew how to tease girl long and gently, giving her enough pleasure before he would need to take a portion of air.

Masaru smirked watching at her from behind. "Are you ok, Asami-kun?"

Asami's cheeks were crimson with embarrassment as he pulled her back up, and she had no words to say to such. She didn't know what she was supposed to do... Her eyes went wide, however, when he began to lower himself to his knees. "No, Kouji, wait," she started, her eyes darting to her friend and his own friend, her eyes going wide as she felt water caress her bare pussy... and then something else caress it. She reached out, her handsgrabbing onto the side of the pool as her knees buckled a bit. "Oh... god... Kouji," she whimpered as her juices flowed freely..

She looked over to Masaru, her eyes wide as he drew attention to himself. "I.... I... Y-y-yes," she stammered, her cheeks red in her humiliation.

Masaru smiled as he knew the reason of her being so nervous "Well, just call me if you would like something, Asami-kun". Watching her slight shivering and kinda dumb way of hiding the fact of her being teased down there.

Kouji's finger squeezed her thighs quietly rough as he tried to spread her extra flesh apart to have a much easier way to her cunt. Using her own hair he teased her clit and inner lips by his lively muscle. His middle fingertip's pressed against her anus, coming inside much easier than he expected, understanding that this chubby girl had not so good muscles even here. Boy's breath was about to end, forcing him to go up, leaving last kiss to her pussy. Appearing before her face he smiled and showed the red fellow who just had a first taste of this hunny. Carefully he took out few curles as he wanted to see her reaction "Hehe, I didn't meet such mmm fluffy girls before." Kouji didn't fix her swimsuit back as the first phalanx of his finger was still in her ass.

Asami blushed horribly as he continued to lick her cunt, and slide part of his finger into her ass... However, the moment it was in she clenched around him, wishing him to go no farther into her ass. "I.. I," she started, biting her lip softly as Kouji came back up, her cheeks crimson red as he spoke to her. "Um... I..." she stuttered softly, before what he wanted her to do earlier became evident... Oh... She swallowed lightly to herself and went underwater, getting his hand out of her ass... And soon Kouji would feel her tentatively lick the head of his cock with her warm little tongue, before taking him inside her mouth... And with no gag reflex to speak of, she moved forward, taking him into her mouth until her nose crushed his pubic hairs. She pulled back slowly, coming off of him with a pop, before she stood up.

After her head disappeared underwater Kouji smirked to both other guys as he felt her warm tongue's lick, and winked to his friends when her lips wrapped around the head, giving him a pleasure of her soft suck. "Wah?" it was a light whisper of pleasantly surprised guy, as it was first time girl's taking his penis'es length all inside so easily. "Fuck, did she train with banana or sausages or what?" the boy waved his friends to leave them alone, because of finding more interesting ways of playnig with this chubby chick.

Masaru wasn't a bad person or else, and he would stopped his friends with no exception if the girl didn't like it. But seeing her's willingly doing such stuff he only shoke his head and smiled, taking Kisuke and leaving those pair alone before Asami had appeared. The youngest guy didn't see a problem in helping his friend as well as he knew that Kouji (as like other two of the Trio) had a habit to share his girls to him and Masaru.

Kouji's hands playfully pinched her tummy before he lifted her up and kissed those sweet lips "Dear, you have surprised me." he looked into her eyes "Was it your first throat giving?" his hands slid up, massaging the two swollen amples, while slowly stretching swimsuit's straps a side of her shoulder, stroking her inner thighs and pussy area by his lap.

(Sorry for the long wait!)

Asami's cheeks were colored bright red. "Y-yes... Yes, it was... I... I've never done anything like that before," she said, clearly embarrassed by all this... buit it felt so right... and she was incredibly aroused right now, the area around her pussy red with her arousal... She wanted it to be touched... and that want was satisfied when he started to stroke her, a surprised gasp opening her up for the kiss. "P-please... keep touching me," she said, her cheeks burning all the brighter has her hands came up, pulling the straps off her shoulders.

The swimsuit fell, and she stepped out of it, revealing her nude, chubby body in all its glory... She wanted something, it didn't matter what, to fill her... and she needed it now.

Back
Top Bottom