Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisters of Love ((Tempted & Chiechan))

Nagisa had never felt such,deep buring pleasure in her life,her body arching and moving agaisnst her lovers talented tongue and mouth.Her sweet nectar flowed freely as she felt her tender touches,every flick of her tongue,every subtle motion sending a ripple of pleasure coursing though her."Shi...Shizuma...so good..."She moaned out in pleasure as her slender hands gripped the silken sheets around her,her every thought about the beautiful woman before her.She could feel her tongue sliding deeper into her tight folds eager to please her.

Shizuma picked up the pace and pressure on the girl's wet fleshy folds....her tongue now straighten and moving in and out of the warm most love hole....she let one finger softly rub the rear entrance...not penentrating, but just rubbing the naughty back door. And meanwhile her tongue got more and more passionate in the love making, she waited carefully until she could sense Nagisa was about to cum...and just as she did, Shizuma shoved her tongue through the hymen, taking her maiden head with a single thrust , claiming Nagisa as hers.

Nagisa couldnt help but to moan and writhe under every lick and flicker of Shizuma's tongue.Her mind was a haze of pleasure that only kept building and building each wave stronger then the last.She let out a longing whimper as she felt a single slender finger rubbing against her other entrence,supprised at the feeling but likeing it all the same.Her moans and whimpers grew more and more lustful as she came closer to cumming she was about to moan something to her lover when she felt a sharp and sudden pain,quickly mingled with the intence pleasure of cumming.She cried out the mixture of pleasure and pain driving her wild as she arched against her mouth eagerly.

Shizuma sighed happily as her lover came for her. Her pussy throbbed now, more than other, it needed release too, however Shizuma was a very doting lover, and she was determined to make sure her little sister was pleasured fully. She softly licked and suckled at the muffin and softly sucked down all of her lover's juices before looking up at her. "Now...how was that my little angel?"

Nagisa Shuddered softly as she felt the pleasure of her release slowly ebbing away as she felt her lover gently licking and sucking her juices.She whimpered and ran her hands though Shizuma silky,silvery hair."I....it was wonderful..."She said softly as she tried to catch her breath,her chest heaving still from her Shizuma's tongue.She wanted to please her,to make Shizuma feel as much pleasure as she had given but she was unsure of what to do.

Shizuma slid up on top of Nagisa, and held her lover to her softly. "Hmm...you are so tasty and soft my little angel. I could just eat you up all day. But...what do you say now we do something else..." She spread the little legs and moved between them...rubbing her womanhood softly on the girl's love slit.

Nagisa delighted in the feeling of her lover sliding up against her,holding her tenderly."T....thank you my love.."She said softly before nodding to her suggestion.She let her beautiful lover spread her slender legs and a soft moan escaped her lips as she felt her slit rubbing against her Shizuma's she arched her lips slightly and began to rub back.

Shizuma was fully in love with this beautiful and sensuous young lady underneath her. She began to gently French kiss her hotly and passionately as her hips built up motion...her eyes locking onto her darling's as she felt her pussy lips spread with the girl's, their vaginal juices mixing as the pink insides melted into one another.

Nagisa completely in love with Shizuma as well as she gazed up at her with half lidded eyes,kissing her just as passionately as their tongues classed in a sensuous dance.She moaned in to the kiss as her dripping pussy lips spread for her lover,Her body eager to join with hers as she tried to copy her movements and pleasure Shizuma as well.

Shizuma soon could only see Nagisa's eyes as she let her tongue completely taste the girl's mouth...and humped her harder, with all of her strength, she rubbed her breasts hotly on the girl's too. In fact, her whole body moved in a hot rocky rhythm to make love and pleasure the smaller girl....so that they would cum together...as one desperate sapphic love union.

Nagisa's eyes met shizuma's as she moaned at the taste of her lover,her tongue giving in to hers eagerly as she ground back agaisnt her lovers body.Their breasts rubbed against eachother,nipples teasingly meeting as she moaned into her lover.She could feel her release building within her as she slid her hands along her love's body.

The two woman made love this way to one another for what seemed to be forever...and yet was too short. Shizuma looked deeply into her lover's eyes, and suddenly her eyes went wide as her body was rocked by the largest orgasm she had ever had. She shoved hard...and spasmed... as her pussy gushed out a flow of love juices onto her lover's quim....her hands gripping those lovely bum cheeks of her lover as she emptied her vagina onto Nagisa.

Nagisa couldn't believe the feelings that were flooding her as their bodies ground against eachother in exstacy,their nectar mixing as her body was rocked with orgasm as well.She cried out as her folds gushed with her love and rocked against her.She could only wrap her arms around her lovely Shizuma and embrace her as she caught her lovers lips in a passionate kiss.

Shizuma moaned and whimpered into the kiss, as she held the darling girl close to her, kissing her over and over again, while stroking her young soft innocent body gently.

"You're all mine now..." She whispered to her. "You understand? All mine...you belong to me..and I shall make love to you as often as we both wish."

Back
Top Bottom