Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the hell..?

Luna

Supernova
Thanks to the almighty Trygon I've got ims.

Add me sometime.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:luna_thevamp@hotmail.com">luna_thevamp@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Well, I would, but you told me to stay away from you and I blew my change a long time ago, so now I will take my leave and I hope you get a reply. Also, you have a nice day Luna.

Wolf_Demon said:
Well, I would, but you told me to stay away from you and I blew my change a long time ago, so now I will take my leave and I hope you get a reply. Also, you have a nice day Luna.
Haven't you heard? I'm an annoying misfit with mental issues. :D

I see it this way we all have traits that annoy people in certain ways. I don't see you as annoying just very territoriality with lots of problems to deal with. You're also a bit stubborn at times, but what makes you Luna. As for me sometimes I am overly friendly or quick to snap, or just don't know when to shut up. My point is we're all misfit in someway shape or form.

I was being sarcastic is all.

Its not like I went out of my way to annoy you. I would have made a new topic for that.

People with adhd tend to do something in there free time or something else to keep to themselves busy. Also, this is not the pvp you are held accountable for what you say here Veras.

Oh, I know Luna.

I don't have ADHD and I tend to do things in my free time to keep myself busy... If Try or anyone else has a problem with what I said, they'll make it known. Thank you, though =]

My friend I know how it works I do have adhd after all. So, I think I know a bit more then you I do random things when I get bored, or in the middle of class when I want to get out my leg starts to tap, or I being to do something else alone those lines. Veras not trying to be a butt I am just trying to make sure you don't get into trouble over me, because that would be a shame I am not really worth being yelled at over me and my silliness.

I just no too many people who think they have ADHD just because they're a bit more energetic. I did come off as a bit of an ass, but I'll stop spamming Luna's thread. No hard feelings.

Back
Top Bottom