Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is it playtime yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelicxdream

Supernova
Hi! I'm looking for literate, male [No girls pretending to play males, etc.] RP partners for het RPs. I would prefer if you were active, don't just post once and after a month, come back and post again. PLEASE tell me if you don't like the RP, and don't just ditch me. Send me a message. It is so annoying, and you're automatically on my hit list if you just ditch me. If you talk to me, at least I know. And if you're not interested, we can brainstorm what we can do to fix it or to start another RP, or.. to just drop it altogether. Just TELL me. Please be able to write at least two to three paragraphs per post at least in the beginning. I rarely do fandoms, anime, so just.. don't look here if that's what you want. Come PM/IM me with something you want to do. Do not come to me and say you don't know what you want. It's annoying.

:!: = CRAVING.
:idea: = YOU MUST HAVE GOOD PLOT [or else will not do.]

Turn ONs.
Big cocks.
You being dominant. [Or at least mutual.]
Rough sex.
Beastiality. [Where YOU are the beast.]
Sex in public places.

Turn Offs.
Scat.
Violence.
Gore.
Watersports.
Things like that.

Settings/Pairings.

Modern [My Favourite!]

Best Friend x Best Friend
Rivals [School Rivals, Business Rivals..]
:idea: Teacher x Student
:idea: Nurse x Doctor
:!: Stalker x Victim
Mother x Son
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister

Medieval

Princess x Servant.
:!: Princess x Prince
Princess x Peasant
Queen x Son
Queen x King
Princess x Beast
:idea: Mistress x Slave

Fantasy

Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Angel x Vampire
Human x Beast
Supernatural. Ghost x Ghost. [Look below.]

ANIME
Sailor Moon! :!: :idea:

Plots
Plot: [Took it from Shinyka, but.. he ditched me.] A man and his significant other die in a car crash after he proposes to her in a restaurant. They come back to life as ghosts, but don't know each other has come back to life until they reunite. In the meantime, the man has arisen from the dead before his wife, and seeks revenge on the drunken drivers that crashed into them. They have taken away his own reason for living.

And of course, if you want to do something that isn't here, feel free to drop a PM, or an IM. :] I'm flexible with where we do this. IMs/PMs/Threads, it doesn't bother me.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom