Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie survival; Interest check

Dark_Times

Star
Well, I'm assuming that if you decided to come and check out this thread, you have the gist of what a zombie survival rp is like. I have heard of too many different types of zombie to name, so I will allow people who want to join to suggest their favorites and the most popular will be selected. I have two people at present including myself, so I think four should be a good minimum, so please, feel free to suggest anything towards it and let me know if you want in, I'll put the max people at say.....six? maybe more if you guys think so..

Favorite 'zombie' designs must include the T-103 special series. otheriwse known as Ivans. :D

Good luck, I tried.
I might join, though it depends, my computer has been spazzy lightly

Viral Zombies will always have a special place in my heart. No matter what causes the virus... natural, military or whatever. Heck, I practically grew up with Return of The Living Dead series (although they were more like a chemical thing) before I ever saw the first version of Night of The Living Dead. 28 Days Later "Zombies" were pretty awesome. Still alive, but eh... so much rage.

My vote is for viral that way it can be passed between characters and you have a reason to bring in elements of science if you want.

I think I'd join if I could play a civi.

I'm always up for a good zombie survival horror roleplay. Especially with literate partners; makes good for the violence and gore.

Lol.

My person favorites are the Las Plagas/Majini zombies from Resident Evil 4 and 5(they were a lot smarter and made for a good challenge), and the Left 4 Dead zombies(particulary because of the Hunters, Smokers, Tanks, Boomers, and Witches).

Hey, I would love to play! I started playing in a Zombie game that died horrible a while back. My character was a vain and naive high schooler who got caught--quite literally--with her pants down when the zombie infection happened. She woke up one morning to her zombie parents trying to eat her. With nothing but her underwear and a t-shirt she escaped them by climbing out the window, burning herself on the stove in the process. Barefoot and sporting a third-degree burn on her leg she ran for several miles evading zombies along the way until she was found by a group of survivors (the other characters). I was just beginning to get into the emotional meltdown she would have once the adrenaline rush wore off when the game suddenly died.

Personally, I like the resident evil style zombies, because I feel like a one bite and your dead policy is bullshit... Maybe with some more creative variations on the zombie types... Still, nothing terrifies me more than that first encounter I had with that licker. Ugh...

Back
Top Bottom