Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

She smiled and kissed his cheek "Be careful my handsome warrior." She snuggled him not wanting to let him go.​

They ambushed a Hun scout and they took him out before rushing back to the camp and stirring the troops.

Rocky her horse stood in front of the tent ready to fend off anyone who tried to come in and get her he owed her.

She giggled and looked at her lap not truely wanting to see him leave she knew he might not come back and that was hard to imagine.​

He called up his forces and lead them to a good ambush point, leaving half to defend the camp. He had rockets aimed for the pass and archers ready to fire as Shan Yu's forces came into sight

The battle raged for almost an hour until Shan Yu led his last few men through the pass back the way they had came. Li lead back about half his troops down to their camp

She smiled and heard them returning home and came out to meet them. She ran over and hugged Li around his neck "I'm so glad you won."​

"Well I was thinking more of the city life you know." She giggled and hugged his neck softly and snuggled him.​

"I wanna see where you live and what China is like when its not in a war." She snuggled him and looked to him him with a grin.​

Back
Top Bottom