Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

She smiled and looked over to him after swallowing a bite "I slept well I had a warm bear to cuddle of course." She giggled and took another bite finally getting the hang of these chopsticks with rice.​

She blushed and squeaked softly with the kiss "Thank you." She nibbled her meal and stayed quiet just enjoying the nice quiet time with him.​

She smiled and finished hers as well swallowing "Um maybe just talking and staying warm." She giggled and kissed his cheek.​

She smiled and kissed his cheek "Thank you for waiting." She rubbed his cheek and snuggled close to him.​

"But I wanna wait for that." She looked at him and tited her head with a blush feeling his lips on her neck.​

"I can certainly wait for you I wanna know man that makes you. What things to do you like and just whatever you wanna tell me." She kissed his cheek and smiled snuggling close to him jus enjoying their time how ever long it lasted.​

He smiled at her and nodded"Okay. As long as we have some free time"He said and started telling her about his past and what he liked

She smiled and listened to him and talked about herself enjoying this alot learning about a new culture and sharing about her own.​

Back
Top Bottom