Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

"Right I'm ready to pack." She smiled and looked to him "I wish we could spend more time together I sta rt missing you."

"I know lets go pack then we snuggle some more." She smiled and moved of to her tent to pack and swayed her hips as she moved.

He licked his lips as he watched her before packing up his tent quickly, putting it in the wagon. He waited for everyone else to pack up

She packed her things and put them on her horse all but the tent and put it in the wagon. She looked at him and giggled blowing him a kiss.

She went with the soldier right to the bottom and started to shiver wrapped in the blanket her horse was fine he had a thick coat to keep him warm. "Lucky you." He sounded like he was laughing and she looked to the soliders for where to set her tent.

This camp was a different set up. It had him and vulnerable targets in the center and his soldiers in concentric circles around them. He had her setup next to him.

She smiled to him as she set up her tent and her horse stayed close by as a look out. She looked to his tent and crawled inside her own and set up her sleeping bad and wrapped her blanket around her the one he gave her it was special to her.

Back
Top Bottom