Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the rescue[Me/puppyslave]

"Good he's a sweet horse that why I think he went with me just to much heart for the Huns." She giggled and rubbed her feet they stil were cold she couldn't get them warm quick enough.

"Aww poor guy thuogh I owe him alot." She giggled as he rubbed her feet it tickled from what little she felt.

"He needs a name but what?" She thought laying back getting rather comfortable as the massage continued. "I was thinking Rocky."

She smiled and giggled he still tickled her feet "Thanks I hope he likes it." SHe looked at him and just watched him "Thank you for taking good care of me."

She smiled and looked to him "Where are you going? More training?" She watched him with a slight frown not wanting him to go she liked his company.

He chuckled at that and smiled"True. I'll see you when we make camp for dinner"He said and then left the tent to make the final preparations for the move

She had her little bag packed allready and just rested wanting to be as well as possible for the move. She yawned and snuggled her bag close to her and slept softly.

She smiled and petted him and hugged him the horse was wiggling his ears happy to see her. "Aww I missed you too."

She squeaked being lifted and soon felt her bottom on the saddle and then moved one leg over and was nw sitting on the horse. "I'm ready when you are captain."

He laughed at the squeak and nodded. He waited for everyone to get into formation before starting the march.

When the sun was setting, he gave the order to halt and setup camp. He set up his next to the spare she was using

She smiled glad to stop and helped to set up her tent and tend to her horse he was glad to sleep next to her tent. She slipped inside her tent and readied her bed roll figuring supper would be soon.

Back
Top Bottom