Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Year One (ShiroNezu and Lord Dakol)

Obviously his thighs were a sensitive spot to him, and he bit down a moan, but when she accidentally touched his crotch, his cock was already begging to get out at at least nine inches. Luckily, his hoodie covered that part up, but it wasn't enough as she could probably feel his large erection nudging her leg as he kissed her affectionately.

Her eyes shot open and she stopped as she felt his erection against her leg. It was really awkward, since she had never really been that sexually active before, but she could tell he was a bit big. She found herself splitting apart from the kiss, moving away and blushing. "S-Sorry. Let's keep watching the movie," she said, looking up at him nervously. She tried not to bring her eyes down to his crotch, still embarrassed that she had excited him like that already.

Dairiku opened his eyes, surprised by the sudden breaking of the kiss. He blushed in embarrassment, glancing down at his crotch and gently growling in anger at his cock's impatience. He couldn't help that he was a romantic; he was extremely turned on by just a kiss, and since it was Meredith...

He looked at the screen and tried not to look at her, keeping his hands away from her and hoped that he would go flaccid.

Meredith was still blushing a bit as they watched the movie, only daring to reach over when she wanted some more popcorn. The movie was coming to a close, and she looked over, wondering if she should dare to kiss him again. She was almost literally scared to cause another erection, because it was just too weird and awkward to know she was capable of that.

He watched the movie, his eyes sternly trained on looking at Meredith. As the credits began to roll, everyone else got up and left, leaving the two of them alone.

"Listen..." he began, a bright blush on his cheeks, "I'm sorry..."

Meredith felt flustered as well. "N-no, it's okay. It's normal, I know. It happens to guys all the time. I guess it's sort of my fault, too, I was instigating," she said. She looked up at him nervously. "Well, I need to go to the bathroom, but after that, want to walk me home, or something?" she bit her lip.

Dairiku looked at her and thought it was over; the thing that had started it all, just ended it. "Uh... yeah sure." he said, then got up and let her through.

Meredith smiled sweetly. "Just wait for me outside," she said before going into the bathroom. The line was short so there wasn't much of a wait. She fixed her makeup for a moment, taking a good hard look at herself in the mirror, and she then left, smiling as she looked for Dairiku again.

Dairiku had waited for her on a bench near the men's bathroom, and looked up as he saw her. He smiled sheepishly, then stayed silent as they walked out of the theater. By the time they were done, it had gotten a bit dark and cold as they walked down the sidewalk.

She smiled and held his hand sweetly as they headed outside. She shivered a little, and noticed that it was almost nightfall. "Wow, I didn't realize the movie was going to be so long," she said, trying to make conversation. "I had a lot of fun and really liked it, how about you?" She bit her lip nervously, hoping things would stop feeling so awkward.

Dairiku chuckled, appreciating the fact that she was trying to make small talk. "Uh, yeah. The only thing is... I wasn't paying attention to most of it..." he chuckled sheepishly, then took notice of her shivering. With a swift movement, his hoodie was off and held it out to Meredith.

"Here; you look a bit cold." he said, hoping she would accept it.

Meredith bit her lip and blushed a little as he gave her his hoodie. "Th-thanks, that's really sweet of you, Dairiku," she said, slipping it on. His body warmth still lingered on it, and his scent, which made her heart race a little just for noticing it. "How were you not paying attention? All the crazy explosions in it… The effects were pretty cool, don't you think?" she asked, smiling. She moved closer to him as they walked, her hand touching his but not yet holding onto it.

Dairiku coughed and tried to draw attention away from the fact that he was blushing. During most of it, he was paying attention to her.

"Y-Yeah, they were..." he replied, covering his mouth and looking away.

Meredith raised an eyebrow and looked over at him. "Dairiku? Are you alright?" she asked, holding onto his arm as they kept walking. Was he still embarrassed about what happened? She felt sorry for him. "You can talk to me about it, you know." She smiled sweetly.

Passing through the park on the way home, Dairiku stopped at a bench and looked at Meredith. He hesitated, then sat down. "Meredith... I'm attracted to you. I don't really have that much control over my own body, and when we kissed..." he said, looking down.

Meredith blushed but smiled sweetly, sitting next to him. "Dairiku, don't worry. I already told you, it's okay. It's a natural thing. The only reason I freaked is…" She blushed redder. "Honestly? I've never actually felt… one before." She bit her lip nervously. "So I didn't know how to react. I hope I didn't embarrass you too badly." She put her hand over his, squeezing it gently.

Dairiku looked at her in surprise; surely a girl like her couldn't have done anything yet. But, in fact, he was happy that she was new to it. He was too, until recently. With a smile and light sigh, he looked at her gently; daring himself, he moved his free hand to barely touch her cheek. "Only for a moment..." he whispered.

Meredith smiled sweetly as he carefully stroked her cheek. "I'm really attracted to you, too, you know," she said, biting her lip nervously. She then leaned up and kissed his lips, holding onto his shoulder as he pulled her toward him. It felt different, being the one to start the kiss this time, but she loved it, and her heart races as she let her tongue play with his.

Dairiku sighed contently as she kissed him, the fireworks that danced through his body made it one of the best feelings in the world. He kissed Meredith back, placing his hand on her hips as he scooted her closer to him until their legs touched. His right hand then trailed from her hip to her thigh. just innocent and soft.

Meredith enjoyed the kiss as they continued, her heart racing and her hands gripping his beautiful shoulders as his hands ventured down her body. She then broke the kiss for a moment, panting, a little surprised as his hand reached her thigh. "M-Maybe we should save this for later. You know, when we're not in public." She reassured him with another quick kiss and smiled.

Dairiku noticed that his hand had moved instinctively to her thigh, and chuckled sheepishly. "S-Sorry 'bout that... my bad..." he kissed her back and looked up at the sky. He leaned back and seemed to space out for a minute.

"All right, ready to go?" he asked, standing up and taking her hand to pull her up. He didn't really care if he didn't care about the assignment for now; he had 'til the end of the week, right?

Meredith giggled and smiled. "It's no problem, just save it for later," she said, almost teasing. As he stopped to look at the sky, she joined him, admiring all the lovely stars. She was happy to so quickly have found a boy to like this much since starting high school. It was a bit surreal, really. As he asked if she was ready, she nodded and took his hand, letting him pull her up. "Do you want to walk me home, Dairiku?" she asked sweetly.

Dairiku's eyes widened in surprise at her subtle teasing, and blushed. It was quiet, besides the two of them...

"Of course, 'milady', it would be my honor... heh," he chuckled in embarrassment at his own joking chivalry, beginning to walk through the park with her. Surprisingly, his skin was warm despite the chilly wind. He considered about using this connection between them to make it last... perhaps she would be his girlfriend? Or maybe she already was...

Meredith giggled at the overchivalrous speak, and she happily walked beside him, leading the way to her house without being too in front of him. She finally decided to hold his hand, enjoying the contrast of his rough hands with her smooth, soft ones. She really had grown to like him more than she expected, and she hoped he'd keep seeing her, and who knows? Maybe one day, they could be boyfriend and girlfriend. At this point, she hoped so, though she knew better than to jump into anything too quickly.

Later on, as Dairiku and Meredith held hands and walked down the street, they arrived at what looked like her house. This is where it was awkward...

"Well, uh..." he stuttered, hating the silence that ensued.

Back
Top Bottom