Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Year One (ShiroNezu and Lord Dakol)

Ms. Levine looked up and smiled. "Mr. Lockhart, pleasure to see you... Lock the door behind you and come over here." She was anxious for this moment all day. She bit her lip seductively as she stared at his entire body. "So, what do you think you're here for, dear?" She crossed her legs, showing them off as her skirt slipped up her thighs.

Dairiku turned and locked the door before looking at his teacher. He wore a dark green hoodie, and what looked like a dress shirt underneath with a pair of tan pants. He thought about his answer for a moment, his right hand clenching up as his gazed at her fine legs. "For... work, Ms. Levine..?" he guessed, looking away for a second before returning his gaze.

Ms. Levine snickered. "Work. I guess you could call it that." She grabbed at his hoodie, pulling him closer and grabbing his cock through his pants, squeezing ever so slightly. "I'm going to have an assignment for you each week. This is the first of them, and if you do it early enough, you'll get the ultimate prize of yours truly." She let go, moving back just a bit. "So, have you noticed any cute girls in any of your classes?" she asked, grinning.

Dairiku gasped in surprise as he lurched forward and was suddenly close with Ms. Levine once again, a moan coming from his lips as he felt her gripped his hardening cock.

He thought deeply, then remembered a girl in his Economics class he liked. He hadn't gotten the chance to know her name, but he figured it was something beautiful-sounding. "Um, yeah... in Economics..." he said quietly.

"A girl in Economics, eh? Well, you better know her name soon, because you need to get her to suck your cock this week. If you get it done today, or fuck her by the end of the week, I'll give you extra credit points in math class." Ms. Levine grinned seductively. She knew kids were sleeping around at school, anyway, so it should be up to her to help it continue with her own students.

Dairiku was shocked; subject a girl in his class that he liked to suck him off in a week. He gaped, "H-how am I going to do that?!" he asked desperately, trying to think of some way to do it but found that he didn't have enough confidence in himself to do it.

Ms. Levine smiled. "Well, it's not up to me to give you all the methods, but talk to her, flirt, make her feel sexy, and then ask her to meet you in the bathroom, maybe, or something like that. If you do everything to make her like you, don't worry, she'll be all over that great cock of yours." She started idly looking at her work as if this request were no big deal.

Dairiku was breathlessly; the request seemed to be too much for him to do. But if it made him get extra credit for his work, and Ms. Levine was proud... he was going to try.

"All right..." he said, then looked at the door and decided he should get to work right away. He strode towards the door and unlocked it, looking back at Ms. Levine before heading out to look for the girl.

Ms. Levine grinned as he left, excited to hear how that would turn out. She fixed herself at her desk, doing her own work before going out on her lunch break.

Meredith was sitting at lunch with some new friends she had made from out of her class. She was of medium height, with dirty blonde curls and hazel eyes, and a few freckles on her creamy-skinned face. She was wearing a yellow dress that day, her coat at the back of her chair. She and her friends were complaining about the lunch, and how they would try and bring their own from home later this week.

Dairiku - after some searching - found her with some friends. He bit his lip nervously and breathed in and out, trying to calm himself before the inevitable happened. He slowly walked towards her, sighing as he came up and smiled nervously. "Um... hi," he said shyly, blushing gently.

The girls all looked up, giggling for a moment. Meredith smiled. She recognized her classmate, and thought he was kind of handsome. "Hi," she said, smiling sweetly. He was blushing, which was pretty cute. The other girls gave her a look like they were suspecting something.

Dairiku glanced away due to all the looks he was getting from the other girls, and looking back at the girl, he extended his hand, "My name is Dairiku; Dairiku Lockhart," he said, his hand slightly shaking.

Meredith giggled again and took his hand, shaking it. Wasn't exactly normal for a guy to do something like that when approaching her. "Meredith Smith. Nice to meet you, Dairiku," she said. He was clearly really nervous. Was she that big a deal? She didn't really think so, but it was quite flattering.

He then decided to make more conversation with her, "Uh, I was wondering if you'd like to... have lunch with me? Or something..." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

She looked over at the girls, waiting for their confirmation. Without any word, she understood what they meant, and nodded. "Sorry, I've already got people to sit with, maybe next time," she said, and the girls all broke out into giggles. He was clearly really nervous, and she couldn't be seen with a guy like that.

He wasn't surprised by the rejection; but, it still hurt his chest when she gave her excuse. He cursed in his head and then out an entirely calm smile, which he was surprised by. "Oh; well, no problem. Tomorrow then," he replied calmly, and his thoughts came on as he turned and walked away. How the hell was he so calm?! He should have sulked away with no words, but he was striding away like it was no big deal. Moments before he was this nervous wreck, but now he was feeling a bit confident in himself... why?

Meredith looked back at Dairiku, rather puzzled by how well he took the rejection. "That's rather odd, don't you think?" She said, giggling again.

"I wonder if he really is going to try again tomorrow," said a friend. "That'll be hilarious if he does."

Dairiku sat down on a far table and sighed, he was confused by his sudden behavior. He laid his head on the table and gripped his bag tightly. His fingers felt his notebook's spine and pulled it out. He looked at it and slowly opened the first page. There it was; the goal of his life and his dream. He then realized that the change couldn't take place over the course of one night. Just because he had sex with one of the most beautiful teachers in the school- no, the world-, did not mean he was ready.

He sighed and nodded, and determination spreading over his face and he made a pact with himself to change his entire self. Next period was Economics, and he would get another chance to talk to her, hopefully without the added pressure of her friends.

After the bell rang, the girls all giggled and separated, going off to their respective classes. She had Economics, and she sat near the back. She realized that it was the class she shared with Dairiku, and the class that she had recognized him from. She had her notebook out, all ready for their next torturous lesson as the rest of the class trickled in.

He was fairly good at doing his Economics work, and finished about ten minutes before the bell rang. He was a couple seats in front of her, and prepared himself to speak to her and offer an explanation for his behavior before.

Meredith found it rather boring, and tried to stop herself from sleeping. When the bell rang, she took her time to pack her bag, since her class wasn't very far away. She noticed Dairiku ahead of her, and he seemed exceptionally smart. He seemed like sort of a nerd, from what she could see.

Dairiku told himself once more to be calm, and came up to her. "Um, Meredith?" he began, biting his lower lip gently, "I wanted to apologize for how I was acting earlier. I was planning on talking to you alone, but when I noticed your friends, I wasn't prepared and became uh... shall we say... flustered?" the boy explained with small smile.

She smiled and nodded, appreciating his honesty as she stood up. "Aw, that's sweet. Don't worry about it. I suppose we can be a pack of lionesses that way. I understand." She put her bag over her back and started walking. "Why don't you come to my next class with me, Dairiku?" she said, appreciating the attention from a cute guy.

Dairiku smiled and nodded, "I would love to." he said, grabbing his bag, he beckoned her to go first out the door. Perhaps now he had a chance...

Meredith giggled as they walked down the hallway. She smiled at him sweetly. "So, what made you decide to talk to me?" she asked, batting her eyelashes sweetly.

Back
Top Bottom