Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm attracted to a girl?.....(Ronin x KiKi)

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
KiKi walked to class slowly as she moved through the crowded halls of the boarding school. It was hard to believe that there was going to be new student introduced to them today. Like the school and dorms weren't full enough already. Plus she felt like if she saw another new face she'd scream. She had already decided that being bi for her school years wasn't for her. Most girls had already converted or had boyfriends over on visiting days. She didn't have a boyfriend and straddling the fence was defiantly not an option. So her sexual frustrations and need for a relationship stayed pent up inside. So she concentrated on her studies to pass the time.

She made it to class on time and sat in her seat waiting for everyone else to file in. The bell was due to ring at any given moment and the teacher, who was also female, was already writing on the board. She bit her bottom lip thoughtfully as she pulled out her text book and began to scan through it one last time before class.

Kyle stood at the door which would lead towards his new school, his clothes distinctively stood out along with the way his hair had been made, his cheeks had not been able to stop flushing. This was supposed to be the best days of his life or so he had heard from the TV, how could his own parents do something like this to their own son. This was a girls only school, he quietly thought to himself, his eyes kept moving back and forth over the sign which displayed the name.

Instead of thinking it through he took in a deep breath, fighting along with his fear he slowly begun to make his way inside, his dark hazel eyes taking in the colours and the small classrooms along with the various different types of girls. He thought for a moment that they would immediately be able to recognise him. Yet they just passed by, it was like every person in the building actually thought he was a girl. Must be the uniform, he thought, half walking, half stumbling he made his way into the classroom which he had been instructed to go to, he found an empty seat on the far corner of the room and quickly made his way towards it, laying down his bag, he placed his face in his hands, biting his lip, almost able to taste the cherry flavoured pink lip stick he had on.

KiKi looked over to see the new girl enter the room. Deciding to be polite she made her way over to the far corner of the room. As she approached her desk she gave a light smile. "Hello there. You must be the new girl." She said as she held out her hand to her. " My name is KiKi. What is yours?"

Kyle peeked up to see a pretty girl, he wondered why she was so friendly to him. Then begin to blush as he heard the girl called Kiki refer to him as a girl. Deciding to play along with this girl thing, he lifted his head up and gave her a small smile. "Kyle..." He said, his voice came out almost in a whisper, he wondered if she would be able to recognise him as a boy, he knew how people in his neighbourhood thought that his voice sounded girlish. Unconciously he began to fiddle around and nervously biting on his lower lip.

"Kyle?" She asked perking a brow. " That's a funny name for a girl." She finished as she looked down at her. 'Her mother must have really liked the name.' She thought biting her bottom lip. " You must be pretty nervous. Is this your first time at a boarding school?"

Nods his head silently, unsure of what to say. He was at his wits end wondering whether this girl had already figured out that he was actually a boy or not. "Um how long have you been here?" He asked, trying to make conversation and calm himself down at the same time.

Two years actually. I'm only a sophomore." She said giggling some. 'Where did you transfer from?" She asked sitting down in the vacant seat beside him. People were starting to file in but she wasn't in anyone's seat so she wasn't worried.

"From a local school... " Kyle managed to gasp out, as he noticed the girl was planning to actually talk to him. "Um if you don't mind could you show me around?" He had managed to ask. As long as he was here, he thought he might as well make a friend, since he did not know exactly how long his stay would be.

She nodded at his answer smiling a little before hearing his second question. "Yeah sure after class." She replied nodding as the teacher walked in. "Cya after class." She said as she made her way back over to her desk and sat down. She then went about going back over their materials for the day.

He let out a small sigh of relief, as the girl left him, he had somehow managed to give her the impression that he was actually a girl. His relief quickly turned into nervousness, the teacher whom walked in was female. Tricking a girl was one thing, but to trick a woman was something different.

Fortunately for him the teacher did not notice anything unusual and just introduced him, but made him stand up which was a mistake, all eyes were on him and he thought that he might faint, other then the shyness, for some reason his body was reacting to this in another way, he felt a throbbing in between his legs. Oh no not now, he thought to himself. "May I sit down?" He managed to gasp out, feeling a bulge in his pants, he did not look at the girls but instead at the teacher whom had turned to face away from him, writing on the board, he heard a yes to which he quickly settled in his seat.

Class flew by after that and KiKi stood up after the bell had rung. She then walked over to the new girl and smiled. "I told you I would show you around." She said gripping her books to her chest. "Are you ready to go?"

Kyle heard the bell, then noticed Kiki right infront of him, quickly rising up to his feet, he gathered his books and nodded in her direction. "Sorry to be a bother." He said, softly, nervously glancing over at Kiki his face still flushing upon his gaze meeting hers.

"No it's quite alright." She said with a smile. "I'm happy to have company." She finished biting her bottom lip lightly as she shifted her weight to the other foot waiting for the f\girl to stand so that they could leave.

Rises up from his chair, quickly turning to face the door. "So, um how do you find this school since you ve been here for a long time I thought you might be able to tell me, what it's like?" He asked, his back facing her as he waited to follow behind her.

Back
Top Bottom