Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirate's Love (JamieXAsaka)

Jamie_the_Brown

Supernova
Following a number of wars that the tiny, resource-rich country of Alguardia barely managed to survive, an idea had been formed... Air pirates had been a major issue in the countrey... Why not put them on payroll? Use their ships, use their firepower, all illegal, in order to destroy its enemies? So the Storm Pirates, a then-small band had become part of Alguardia's military... And a number of other pirate crews had joined together, until a powerful air force had been constructed out of law breakers and miscreants. One ship in the fleet, the Eagle, was slowly starting to rise out of port...

They had been given orders to go to a country far from Alguardia, and the Bird Gang, as non-threatening as the name was, were ontheir way. True to the name of their crew, their names were bird themed.. Devin "Hawk" Kincaid, second mate of the Eagle, was currently heading below deck, his rifle leaned against his shoulder. "Goddamn, I wish they'd clean up down here," he muttered to himself as he picked his way through a number of fallen containers, knocked loose by someone unusesd to airships... He was looking for another spyglass, though he would soon find much, much more down here.

The ship shook slightly whenever they experience the slightest of turbulence. Crates would slide off the tops of their piles and tumble down to the ground. Inside one of those crates was a young girl. She choose to hide with some new dishes because the crate was filled with soft foam to keep the dished from breaking inside the box. The crate was originally closed shut, but there was a slight crack where she had popped the top and wormed herself in there. After sitting in the crate for over five hours, she had fallen asleep only to wake up to the sounds of things falling one over top of the other. The woman rubbed her eyes lightly and glanced out the small hole she had made earlier. This was before Devin walked through the storage hull, so she went back to sleep shortly after. Her mind was filled with the thoughts of escaping her problems. She was pleased with how she had slipped out from her father’s estate and in with the dishes he was donating to their military. He thought it was a shame for the people to eat from old metal bowls that were used by the staff to hold other things rather than food.

Hawk continued to rummage about... The crate's didn't jerk around -that- much, since they were magnetized to the floor and walls... but if a shock broke them away from the magnets, all hell broke loose. He continued to look about, finally coming to stand on the box the stowaway was in. "Ah, here we are," he said, pulling down an old brass spyglass. He tucked it into his belt before he got down off the box... and saw the crack. "Ah, hell, hope the rats didn't get into it," he said, before prying open the top of the box... whereupon he saw the young woman within. He grinned down at her, never a good sign on a pirate. "Allo there," he said in a sickly sweet voice.

He dragged her out of the box, pulling her under one arm as he moved up the step-ladder to the deck. "'Ey, lads! Found us a rat!" he called out, as he threw the girl to the ground. The other men began to crowd around, grinning evilly. "Off with the dress!" yelled one of the dimmer members of the crew. "Ye heard em' lads, let it be known it t'wasn't my idea," Hawk said, reaching for her, leering.

She looked up at him sleepily, but her eyes widened once he roughly jerked her out from the crate. "Oww let me go!" Elle yelled as she tried her best to squirm out from his grasp. Bits of packing stuff spilled out onto the ground and some were still in her hair as she was jerked out to the deck. Elle grunted as she fell to the cold hard deck. Her long dark hair fell over her face and she looked up at the man with angry icy gray eyes. "I'm not a rat! I'm a girl you jerk!" She snapped swiftly. Then her sharp eyes flicked around at the remaining crew. Hearing their crude cries, Elle’s mouth hung open with shock and she scuttled back against a wall looking horrified. Regardless of how far she scooted, the group of men pressed ever closer to her. Gulping, she pulled up her large skirt showing a large pair of leather strapped boots that bulged more on her right leg than her left. She quickly un-zipped the boot to free a two foot iron bar. Elle sprung to her feet like a wild cat and began to swing at the lustful men reaching greedily for her.

Hawk and the others continued to approach her with lechery in their eyes, paying no heed to her words. "Let's see if this rat... girl has anything int'restin' under that skirt, eh?" Hawk asked with a huge grin. And when it was revealed, in fact, that she did in the form of an iron bar, his eyes went wide. He went down with a bleeding temple. The other men pounced, ripping both the bar from her hands, and her skirt. One with foul breath and bodily stench began to unbutton his pants, when his eyes rolled into the back of his head. A man in a simple navy coat, short black hair, and blue eyes stood behind him with Elle's iron bar. "No woman is to be harmed on my ship," called the captain Vic "Osprey" Winters.

He reached down, grabbing her by the wrist. "You, come with me. We must speak," he said with narrowed eyes, dragging her to her feet, and toward his cabin. He looked back to her as he walked. "I shan't hurt you," he said in that same icy voice, continuing to pull her along.

Her knuckles were white as she swung the pipe and landed it right into the heads of a few of the men. It didn't take long for her to be overcome with sweaty bodies. Elle grunted, screamed and kicked as they ripped her skirt and snatched away her only weapon. She looked up at a rather foul man seeing him unbutton his pants. Her eyes widened almost fitting the expression of a horrified child. Elle began struggle more until the same man dropped to the ground. As the foul man fell, there stood another with her iron bar in hand. Elle was silent as he spoke and winced as he jerked her by the wrist, out of the pile of sweaty lustful men. She struggled against him naturally since she didn't believe him when he mentioned not wanting to hurt her.
"If you don't want to hurt me then let go of my arm!" She replied swiftly with a heated glare.

Vic paid no heed to her words as he continued to pull her across the deck, finally entering his cabin. His was a sparse chamber, with but a simple bed, drawers, and his saber laying across the top of the drawers, interlaced with the holsters for his preferred weapons; his guns. "Listen, you," he said, as he jerked hard on her arm, hopefully sending her sprawling onto his bed. "I've no intention to harm you, but I do -not- tolerate stowaways. A man would be flogged by mine own hand by now," he said, his irritation evident. "Now, who are you, and -why- are you on the Eagle? Do not trifle with me," he said, his glare icy.

He was in no mood to fuck around today... He was not the most agreeable of men at the best of times, and was (in)famously tough on his men. That said, he was a fair man, and would hear her out... And his blasted code of ethics kept him from laying a hand on her, or leaving her to his men to teach her a lesson in the ways of the world.

Elle flopped onto his bed and sprawled around for a couple of seconds before glaring up at him through her messy dark hair. She turned away from him with her arms crossed tightly over her chest. Her dress was made of the finest fabrics in the land and her hair though in a tangled mess looked shiny like it was often brushed to perfection. Her skin was pale suggesting that she didn't go outside often but she had the arrogant glare of a noble woman. "I am Elleon of the Lanvaldiar family. Heiress to the families fortune.." She spoke as if her situation was like that of a curse. "I stowed away on your craft to get away from that blasted place! I was planning to get off at the next port...wherever that is.." She said with a huff.

"Lanvaldiar? You don't mean..." he said, his fingers starting to knead his brow. "You've fucked us over here, child. Reports of your "kidnapping" are probably circulating already. "And I know your father well enough. He won't even accept us returning you. We'd be hanged by tomorrow morning," he said, a faint grimace on his face. "That said, I'd better send a ransom request. At least we'll be the only ones who are hunted that way," he said, making his way to a desk in the corner of the room, pulling out a thin sheet of paper, and a quill. Dipping it into the ink, he started to write. "And we weren't stopping at a port, if you must know. We're heading into battle, straight away," he said, glancing over his shoulder to her before he turned back to the paper.

He seemed to be taking this rather well, all things considered.

"Kidnapping...No, they wouldn't think that would they?" she asked looking at him with wide almost childish eyes. It took her a moment to play it all out in her mind. Then she looked down at her hands. Surely, with her rambunctious attitude, they wouldn't think she would be kidnapped without a sound. "They won't even give me the credit for running away! The stupid idiots! This is my doing not some one else’s!" Elle huffed now flustered from being angry. She bit her lip and heard the rest that was to come. "A battle?...You're not going to stow me away while everyone is fighting are you?!" she asked, now seeming more like a spoiled brat than before.

Osprey looked to her, almost incredulous, which was a rather rare sight. "Lady, we're pirates. The first thing they're going to expect is kidnapping with either the intent to sell, or the intent to rape. Of course they're not going to give a slip of a girl like you any thought," he said, before he turned back to the letter he was writing. Finally, he folded it up and pressed a wax seal onto it. "And if I don't launch you off the god damn ship in one of the cannons, you will. Wait here," he said, making his way to the door, and out onto the deck. Several minutes later, he returned, his arms crossed over his stomach.

"Slip!?" She barked her face red with anger. Elle jumped to her feet ready to hit him, but she stopped herself remembering how easily he tossed her onto the bed. Then she frowned and sat back down. After his threat to shoot her out in the cannon, she glared at him about to shoot off her mouth, but he was already off to the deck. Once he left, she stood and kicked the chair so hard it crashed into the wall with a loud clatter. "Stupid jerk! Next time, I'm using a cargo ship." Elle grumbled then looked around. How long would she be stuck there?
When he came back, she looked at him curiously but her expression changed swiftly back to her usual hateful glare.

Osprey had only laughed softly at her about to hit him... Whilst he wasn't the largest man, he was the deadliest fighter aboard, and fairly strong for his thin frame. "That would probably be wise," he said, having caught her last words. "Then we would not have to deal with you. Now, go pick up my chair," he said simply, motioning to that which she'd kicked in her rage instead of him. He made his way over to the side of his bed, where he pulled off his coat, hanging it on a little hook. He wore a waistcoat, pin-striped trousers, and a linen white shirt beneath, finishing this little ensemble with a tie. He was well-dressed, for a pirate. "You'll be sleeping in here for the first night during your stay, whilst the brig is cleaned up. Consider yourself our cleaning girl until the trip is over, and we drop you off in some port."

Hearing his orders only made the young girl more upset. "I'm not picking it up you jerk!" Elle spat as she stood there and watched him. It was true that she probably should go and pick up the chair she had attacked in her frustration, but she was too proud to be ordered around. Her Silver glare stayed on him like that of a shooter about to snatch away the life of an unsuspecting victim. When he mentioned that she would be sleeping in the cabin, she grunted with disgust, but her eyes grew wide when he mentioned the brig. "You're not putting me in there!!" Elle shouted. "I don't even know the first thing about cleaning!"

Osprey watched her with icy blue eyes. "You are on -my- ship, girl. You follow -my- orders, you do as -I- say, or -I- will be throwing you either off the ship, or," he said, his smile a cruel line, "to my men. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" he asked softly. "And it is either on the floor in this room, in the brig on the cot, or with the men. Pick your favorite. And it's easy. Start by picking up that which you've messed up," he said, referring to his fallen chair. He made his way over to his desk, pulling out a rolled up map, and he rolled it out on the desk, looking over the weathered paper. "And you shall speak to me civilly, from now on. As a pirate, I've kept my tongue as best I could. Would it do for you to have the manners of a pig, or a pirate? I doubt you shall ever reach "lady"," he said, marking his course with small, quick lines of his quill on the paper.

Her eye twitched lightly and she broke her glare from him to the floor. Elle's hands were clinched so tightly that the knuckles on her pale hands looked to be lacking in any sort of pigmentation. She took a deep breath and turned swiftly to retrieve the toppled over chair.
Clenching the chair tightly, she picked it up then took it over to his desk and aggressively sat it down. When he called her a pig, she crossed her arms and looked away from him. Her silence only made her anger swell within her small body, but it was obvious to whoever looked at the girls eyes. Then she grinned. This will be a challenge.. Tolerate these beasts then I will be free. It's worth it.

Vic looked over his shoulder as she picked up the chair, a small smile finding its way onto his face. A small victory, he supposed. He soon had the map properly marked, and he stood up. He withdrew several small knives from the desk, and stabbed the map into the wall of his cabin, the holes right next to where several others had been punched. Clearly, he did this perhaps a bit more often than he should. "If you wanted to be treated with respect like us, you must work like us, Elle. I shan't have a lax hand on this ship. And since you were so kind enough to offer yours to me by sneaking aboard, I'm putting it to work. And because of you, me and my men will be hunted to the ends of the earth. You're lucky I don't do worse than this," he said, his voice eerily calm this entire time. Humming to himself, he made his way to the cupboard next to his door.

"Now, would you care for some wine?" he asked, remaining perfectly civil as he pulled a bottle out for himself, pouring himself a glass. He sniffed at the rim of the glass, a small smile on his face, before he took a long sip, turning toward her after a moment to inquire further about the proposed drink.

Elle stepped to the side to remove herself from the path leading to his dresser. When he produced knives, her eyes widened and her hair began to stand up. Seeing the grin on his face and the knives in his possession wouldn't have made anyone feel good at the moment. Her eyes locked on the knives almost instinctively as he spoke to her. Then she exhaled heavily seeing he was using them to hold the map in place. She didn't know what to expect from this man. He obviously wasn't a servant and being un-like a servant he predictable. Being stuck in the Lanvaldiar estate made Elle a very observant girl. Her silvery eyes caught hold of the map and darted from mark to the next. Where those places they were going to port? She wasn't sure. If she sat back and watched a little more, she would soon get the information she needed.

Hearing him blather on about work and respect. Elle kept her arms crossed and propped herself against the wall. She finally looked down at her skirt. It had a large quantity of fabric torn off. It exposed her right leg where she kept her iron pipe. Though the dress wasn't one of her favorites, she didn't like the skirt of the dress showing that much of her leg. There wasn't anything she could do about it at the moment, so she simple sighed and glanced over to him angrily. "No.." She answered simply. It worked for her as a double negative. Elle didn't like wine and she didn't want to accept and sort of sustenance from him.

Vic nodded, entirely unaware that she'd been mostly ignoring his little rant. He had a tendency to go on about certain subjects, but it was often better to listen to him, lest whoever he was speaking to wound up in even more trouble than they were in before he offerred an explanation. "Suit yourself," he said softly, taking a long sip of his wine as he put the bottle away, making his way back toward his desk. He leaned back against it, idly swirling the drink around in the top of the glass. "Oh, and Elle, I've instructed my men. Should you leave without my permission, which shall be my special seal," he said, holding up his hand a bit to reveal the signet ring he wore, "you're to be dealt with harshly, and given to the men for the duration of the trip."

"Do I make myself clear?" he asked with a cocked brow. There was no real malevolence on either his expression or in his words. If he hadn't set it up, the same thing would have happened to her. At least he was giving her some amount of freedom in the form of his permission.

She looked over to him and paid particular attention to his ring. "So, I have to carry a piece of paper around with that seal on it?" Elle asked with anger still lingering in her clear voice. Her voice held a youthful and commanding sound, which was typical among noble women.
Brushing a piece of hair from her face, she looked back to the map then to the bottle of whine. She eyed the bottle for a long time as she waited for his reply. It was evident that she didn't like being caged up like she was, but she was used to being confined. What she wasn't used to was being treated like a prisoner. Being a pampered child, she expected to receive respect without ever granting it to anyone else. There were very few people she actually respected. Her uncle wasn't one of them. Trying to cattier to everyone's wish made him wear down and become so lenient on Elle's punishments that she walked all over him. Her father on the other hand was different. He was strong and had the mind of a general. He was the sole thing that stopped her in most of her attempts to leave the Lanvaldiar estate.

'Well, it's that, or be brutally raped by any man who sees you when you leave this room. Of course, the choice is entirely up to you," he said softly, as he took yet another sip of his wine. It might unnerve someone, the way he could speak so calmly about such things, with neither malice or glee or fear in his voice.

He was a surprisingly stoic man who'd worked his way up from the very bottom to get where he was now... And for this, he was as well-respected as an air pirate could possibly be. Tough, insightful, a good fighter, and commander of the third strongest ship in the entire air pirate armada, which totalled well over fifty ships or so. With this, his code of ethics, and intelligence he'd won respect everywhere... And in return, he gave respect, even to Elle's thick-skulled father. He was, after all, the only reason her country had remained an independent nation, as it was comparatively small and weak compared to... well, everywhere else. But it was only through the air pirates that her land had prospered. Vic was indirectly responsible, then, for Elle becoming a spoiled brat.

"Tell me, Elle, is there anything you ike to do in your free time?" he asked.

The stormy gaze Elle usually held became like that of electrified silver when he told her that she would be raped if she left his room. It was an expression of shock rather than fear. It was obvious that she didn't want to be raped, but asking permission to leave a room? To Elle, it felt like being held up in the estate only without servants and less room to roam about.
When he asked about her spare time, which was every second of her life, she paused. She didn't have many friends simply because she kept away from any servant who even looked remotely to be her age. It was an order from her father, so Elle would often bide her time with exploring the estate, and deciphering ancient writings. Even though she was spoiled to the core, Elle was in fact quite intelligent. She even had a little tablet that she kept on her that worked as a key for her work. It served as a way to keep her busy and a way for her father’s advisers to observe the technological growth of their civilization. Of course Elle would read each piece of manuscript before ever surrendering it to anyone.
"Why do you want to know?" She asked looking at him suspiciously.

Vic watched as the shock passed over her face, a dark brow raised in question. "Come now, you can not be that shocked. If I'd been so much as delayed five minutes in getting to you on the deck, you'd probably have some sailor's seed inside of you right now," he said simply, as he crossed his arms over his stomach, watching her with a speculative gaze. "And am I not allowed to be curious, Elle? You won't be cleaning much, as we're actually quite tidy aboard... So I need something to keep you entertained. Although, I am afraid there is little besides for swordplay and chess that I myself could do with you," he said, tapping his arm lightly.

Her face turned red after hearing this. "You really think I'm that helpless!? Just because I'm from a wealthy family I don't know how defend myself! I might not be good with a blade or any other specific weapon but I will fight if I must!" Elle yelled with electricity flowing behind her eyes so much that her eyes appeared to have a piercing look to them.
Still upset from his earlier comment, Elle glared at him with her hands clinched tightly. Her nails were long and she blinked feeling a slight sting. She opened the palm of her right hand and saw her nails had broken the skin and caused it to bleed. It took her a moment to answer him.
"You are not my keeper...I will keep myself busy as long as I'm on this tin can.."

Back
Top Bottom