Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

End of the war? (me and Winged Fae)

Raziel99

Pulsar
It had been a long time since the vampires had taken up residence in the mountains. They had been hunted, just like the humans hunted them for food and replenishing their numbers. But the onslaught seemed endless. Soon, He had to go down, and find a way out of it.

He met with the Lord of the castle and village at night, and talked for a few hours over a treaty. What was to happen was simple. He would stay and teach them about the vampires, and the clan would not attack them. In return, the kingdom would not attack them in the mountains, and would offer sacrifices to be fed from. And anyone taken by Vampires would not be killed or converted.

Raziel slowly walked out of the little office-like room, his shoulder length brown hair tied back at the nape. He wore simple black clothing and a black cloak to help conceal himself. His face was angular, sharp and soft at the same time, with blue eyes. Some swore that he could look into someones soul with those eyes.

He made a beeline to the library, going to read some of the tomes before retiring to the undercroft.

The soft foot steps of the king's daughter couldn't be heard by many as she walked past her father's office. As she did she heard the doors open and went to hide behind a pillar, watching who came out. She saw as the male walked out and started to head to the library. As she watched him, time to seem to freeze.

She was in a daze, even as he left her eye sight. She looked to the ground and walked up to a guard at the door, "Tell me, who is that man?" She questioned, and the guard only shrugged. Guards, only useful for protection. She thought. She then tailed behind the male, watching his movements.

Her own hair, a red in color, went freely down to her waist, pulled back by a single braid around the sides of her head. She wore her normal dress as a princess should, a long gown of black and white coloring. She had on her family's crest as a pendent on a necklace. She didn't really like wearing the dress, but she did only for her father when guests were in the castle.

She walked into the library, acting like she were heading in on purpose. "Ah, your highness, welcome." said one of the maids working in the library. "Thank you." Faeren would say softly, heading to one of her favorite sections of history text. She started to look at the books, trying to eye where the male had went.​

Raziel heard the soft voices of a few females from the entrance of the library, himself situated deeper in, holding one of the heavy stone tomes with one hand. It seemed one of the royal family came into the library. He turned his head back down, his eyes speeding over the text. People were already starting to congregate around him, eager to learn from him and his wisdom. Good. He would wait a little longer, though, before he started the teaching.

She eventually found where everyone was building up and waited until the crowd was a bit bigger to hide in it. She did this fairly well, hiding in plain sight that is. She stood in the crowd, hiding her presence as best she could, though she knew nothing of the powers of a vampire. A vampire? Wow... She thought, looking at him once more. Aren't they normally...oh! He must be here seeking peace then. She thought.

He was very beautiful, but she also wondered if this was only some of the vampire's powers or not. But she didn't care, and she knew she would find out soon enough any way. She stood in the crowd, making sure to hide behind some people as to make sure the vampire didn't notice her.​

He felt some presence, and he turned his head, eyes looking directly where Faeren was. He knew she was there, even if he couldn't see her. It was a interesting sensation, something he hadn't felt in a very long time. But he turned back to his tome, reading for about 5 minutes more before closing it, putting it back on the shelves before turning to the congregating people.

"I assume you all are here because your King told you that I would be teaching you about the Vampires." he said, in a soft but low voice. His eyes locked onto every single person he could see. "Well, take it easy. There is a lot of things that you humans do not understand about us. I will be very brief about it for tonight. First thing, put away your crosses and holy water. We are not beasts from hell. And put away your mirrors to shine the sunlight into the caves. The Light does not burn us to death, but makes us lethargic."

Faeren had heard his words, took them in, but she was slightly more interested in just seeing him beyond anything. Knowing what he was and everything else just made things slightly more enjoyable and made her understand his position in things better. She was about to ask him something, but she couldn't form any of the words to speak to him.

Soon she would just look to the ground. She grabbed a couple books and headed to the back of the crowd. She then walked around to the exit, heading out, holding the book to her chest. She stopped at the door, taking a glance back to the vampire and then finally walked out. She would head to the court yard and sit on one of the benches, setting the books to the side and picked one up, reading from where she last remembered leaving off in it. It was a book on different fighting styles, oddly enough. Despite her father's objections, she liked to learn how to fight and defend her self, as well as the history of her country.​

The lesson ended soon after, and the people dispersed to think about the words he said. He picked the tome up and opened it again, leaving the library with it and slowly walking through the halls with it. He didn't even need to look for other people as he walked down the halls. There wasn't many people awake at night, and he dodged around those that were, using his other senses to detect them. Eventually, he walked into the courtyard, his head nearly buried in the tome, liking the idea of reading by moonlight more.

Faeren was about to leave when she looked up and saw that the vampire had made his way to the court yard. She gasped softly and noticed that, he didn't notice her yet. She grabbed her books and hide behind the near by tree, holding the books close to her. She started to look around the tree when one of the books started to fall out of her hands.

She looked at the book as it slipped out of her grasp. In a jerk reaction her foot came out and caught it, balancing it on her foot and shin. A soft gasp escaped her lips though, some subtle sounds most people might not hear, but that was humans who might not hear it. She then lowered her foot and tossed the book back up and got ready to catch it as it was in the air, setting the other books in her right hand, the left coming out to grab the book.

She had been good at catching it the first time, but the second she had failed and missed catching the book. It fell and hit the ground with a loud thud. Crap, there goes my cover. She thought as she then leaned down to start and pick up her book normally this time.​

He had sat down and started to read the thick tome he had brought. He ignored most of the soft sounds that were coming from behind the tree - taking them to be sounds of little animals - but the bigger thud made him turn his head and look. he saw her, then instantly had to look away; the effect to him was blinding.

He looked back up at her and had to suppress a sound of shock and surprise. He was distracted from her at the moment because of what he saw. For the first time in centuries, he was seeing COLOR. He was moving his eyes over the trees, the grass, the walls and sky, before his eyes locked onto her. He stilled a gasp in his throat. The beauty of the woman he was looking at seemed to radiate outward to everything that was nearby her. But, he was happy about something else.

He finally found her.

He slowly rose, putting the tome down on the bench and walked over to her. He picked up her book and handed it to her before bowing down low, taking her hand and kissing the back of it lightly. "Why, hello, there."

She gasped as soon as she saw the other hand picking up her book. She politely took the book from him and blushed softly as he kissed the back of her hand like a gentlemen. "H-Hello. You must be my father's vampire guest, right?" She asked

"My name is Faeren, obviously the princess." She said with a chuckle. "Thanks, by the way." She said, pointing to her book, then moved a single strand of hair from her face.

She looked at him more carefully, now that he was closer to her. He seemed so much more defined and beautiful close up, being able to truly see his features now. He was mesmerizing, and she could barely pull her eyes off him to look around. "So, how did your teaching go back in the library?" She asked, just wanting to hear his voice once more.​

He smiled as he listened to her words, her voice a melody that he had never heard before, something that was addicting to the core. "My teaching?" He said, almost forgetting that it was a lesson back in the library. "Oh, it went good enough." His arm went around her shoulder, helping her with the books as he led her back to the bench, sitting her down before pushing the tome over a little to make room for himself.

"You must have been there if you knew I was giving lessons." he said, in a softly alluring voice. His eyes were locked on her face, trying to pull more words from her. His hand gently reached out, stroking a few strands of her hair behind her ear. Her skin was soft like satin, he moved his hand back up and stroked a few more strands back just to have another moment of feeling the softness of her skin.

"I was in there for a bit, not long though. I was just grabbing my favorite books." She said with a soft smirk and chuckle as she was shown to the bench. "It must be a good sign, having a vampire walking around and no one crying out or anything." She said, her cheeks a soft rose red. "I-I mean! Oh, I hope I didn't offend." She said in quick retaliation. She should have thought of her words more carefully.

"How long will you be staying here?" She asked, looking at him, their eyes catching each other. She couldn't move her's from his, being frozen in time almost. She didn't imagine a being could be so alluring.

Who is this man, really? She thought, the very thought echoing in her mind endlessly now.​

He smiled at her apology, shaking his head slowly and moving his hand to place one finger lightly against her lips. "No apologizing. I'm not going to rip your throat out if you anger me." he pulled his finger down slowly, pulling her lip lightly until his hand was away and her lip bounced back. He listened to the rest of her words, and he smiled softly. "I will be here for at least a few nights, maybe more." He stood slowly, looking over her with a soft smile.

"Speaking of which." He said softly, picking up the tome and tucking it under his left arm. "I have no idea where my room is. If you could be so kind as to show me...?"

She smirked softly at his comment and kindness. She nodded as he told her how many days he would be staying. "Oh dear. I fear I do not know my self. But I am sure I know a room you may stay in. And not my own." She said with a friendly chuckle. "Come on, the guest rooms are this way." She said, taking the long way to the guest rooms.

She had a perfect mental image of the castle in her head as she walked on. "Where do you normally come from?" She asked, messing up her sentence by accident. "I mean, where do you live at?" She corrected her self, glancing back every now and then. She was hugging her books once more against her chest, it not being a problem for her being of average sizes for her age.​

He smiled as he heard her mention guest rooms. "That sounds good, lead the way." He was meaning her rooms, but he would settle for guest rooms. He followed her back inside and down the hallways, listening to her soft voice, catching every word and holding it inside him deep.

"I normally live in the mountains." He said softly. "We live close to the earth to keep ourselves powerful and healed. We live off the earth." He hesitated for a moment before continuing on. "We sleep in the hold the earth usually, stopping our hearts and using the minerals of the ground to heal and gain back our energies, to be able to resist diseases and gain our powers. Vampires are more than just kidnapping, flight, and bloodsucking, you know." He smiled, careful to hide his fangs. In truth, he wanted to bury his fangs in her neck right now. But not for feeding.

He had something much more than that in mind.

She listened and was more fascinated now than before. "Really now? Wow...hehe. I knew there was much more to Vampires than what the Priests said." She stated, turning a corner and opening a large double door. The room looked like that of royalty, even if it was for a guest. "Well, this room should be empty, I don't see anything set up on the furniture." She said, turning to the vampire.

"I don't think I ever got your name?" She asked with a soft smirk, her face in the moon light coming from the window. "And don't worry about cleaning the room, the maids can do that them selves." She said, almost sounding cruel. She looked back on her words, "We got many and it doesn't make too much work on a single one. So it shouldn't be that bad." She tried saying, and wondered if that was making her look worse.

She sighed softly, "That didn't make me look too smart, did it." She said with a chuckle, becoming more casual with her speak now than before. She let out another sigh. "Well, I guess I should let you go then, right?" She would say after getting his name. She would turn and start to head off, actually waiting to see if he would stop her or not.​

He listened to her words as he looked over the room quickly. It was a nice room. "Don't worry about sending in maids to clean, it will be fine the way it is." His voice turned to velvet, soft going over her skin as she listened to him. She turned away, and he stopped her, his hand holding her shoulder lightly.

"Don't go, not yet." He said, almost a whisper. He moved closer to her, sheltered in his room with only the open door for everyone else, even if nobody was there to see. He bent his head down to her ear, and whispered. "Don't you feel it? Please tell me you do..." His voice was a soft, alluring thing, a velvet seduction.

She gasped softly as he practically pinned her down. She took in a sharp breath as he got closer to her. She knew what he was meaning, it was the irresistible urge to stay with him. "My father would have you sentenced if he knew this." She informed him. "He already has me engaged to another prince..." She added, her voice barely a whisper. "This can't..." She started to say but she couldn't let her self say the words.

She didn't want those words to be true. She looked at him again. "I have to go now. I-I'm sorry." She said, moving around him and started to leave faster this time. She had tears in her eyes, feeling sadness for having to leave him. She didn't look back from fear of being unable to leave.

She would leave him at his room, heading to her own and and slept for most of the day, waking near the night of the next day, the sun already starting to set now. It was amazing, she never slept that long before. She headed to the court yard once more, this time she was in her training pants, looking more like a male this night, her hair up in a bun on the top back of her head. She had a bokken in her hand, holding as a warrior would. She was in the middle of training her swordsmenship when the sun had practically went down.​

"Alexander." He said softly.He saw her walk off, nearly in tears. He knew she felt it, knew that she was attracted to him far more than she wanted to admit right now. Words caught in his throat. He lived under a different law. Hell, his clan, and clans all around the world, would fight and destroy this kingdom if her father denied him to having her. It was deeper than law in his world. And he knew she would never be happy without him. But he would plan it all out later. Her seduction, and convincing the king. For now, he moved to the bed, falling onto his back and falling into the deep sleep of the Vampire, his heart stopping, but not before he made sure the door was closed and drapes closed.

He woke up the moment the sun fell, sitting up straight and stretching. He had a need to train, so he decided to go to the castle courtyard. His clothes changed to loose fitting pants, leaving his chest bare. His body was toned but not overly muscular, giving him a chiseled, fit look. He moved to the courtyard, not seeing Faeren. He slowly stretched before going into a martial arts training session.

She watched as Alexander came into the court yard. He wore nothing but a pair of loose pants, leaving his chest bare. Due to her being a women, she wore a shirt, but her back was exposed, and her pants loose as well to give her breathing ability. The shirt simply covered her belly and chest, going around her neck but left her back exposed. She walked over to where he was training, not wearing any shoes, only a pair of socks.

She held her bokken out and blocked one of his attacks. She was standing in a fighting position ready to block him. She had on her mask, her face barely visible due to it. She smirked behind the mask and stepped back once, knowing she had his attention. She took another ready position, a defensive one this time. She couldn't explain it, but she was feeling a lot calmer while around Alexander and could think clearer as well.​

He was taken off guard when one of his blows were blocked with a bokken. He saw her, could tell the smirk behind the mask, and he took a step back, taking on a purely defensive stance. How long that lasted, however, wasn't long. He jumped forward, doing a large barrage of blows. Knowing that she had no choice but to block, he made quick work with the bokken, every blow cracking or breaking it, so it laid in pieces on the ground.

He turned from her then, a smirk of his own on his face. "You should get something more permanent than that toy." He said, in a soft but taunting voice.

She chuckled and walked a bit closer to him and just before she got too close, she raised her hand, a needle went flying and hit the tree behind him. "Maybe I do have more then that toy." She said with a smirk. She then shifted her pants and revealed a secret pouch of needles on her thigh.

"Well, my father is conducting foreign affairs. So I'm left in charge of the castle. He always wants me to be ready for anything, so I prepare my self in ways he never would imagine me to." She informed and started to walk off once more, leaving the broken bokken on the ground with the hilt as well. "I need to go check some thing right now. You are free to roam the castle, I made sure you were aloud to." She informed him heading to the main work room of her father's.​

"I was allowed to anyway." He said to her retreating back, moving back to his room slowly. His eyes went over the people as they went over their usual hustle and bustle. he made his way back to his room and sitting on his bed to read the tome. All the while, his mind was going through plans, wheels within wheels. First he would take her, as it should be. She wanted it as well. Then he would deal with the king.

She had made it to her father's work room and sat behind the desk, papers in front of her. She let out a sigh as she knew the procedure of things and what her father would normally want. She then started to finish up the papers she left from before. After just a little while she stood back up. "This should be enough work done for tonight." She said and started to walk out.

She looked around, fewer and fewer maids working now as it started to get late once more. She then looked to the moon, it starting to go from full back to the new moon phase. "Such a beautiful sight." She said and then looked back down. "I wonder what Alexander is up to." She said and started to walk to the guest rooms. She finally made it to the room, slowly opening the door. "All going well I imagine?" She asked, holding her hands behind her back.

She looked at him on the bed, reading the same tome as the night before. "What is that tome about?" She asked curiously. She walked into the room more, leaving the door open.​

He picked his head up as he heard her come in, and he smiled lightly at her, her flowing form quite entrancing. "What is this?" he said softly, lifting the tome slightly. "It's just a bunch of ancient text, I doubt there is many alive that can decipher it." He turned his head back to reading, not mentioning that he was one of those that knew the language.

After a moment, though, he tugged at his shirt, turning back to her. "Is there any way to make it cooler in here? I'm not use to such hot environments..." He put the tome down to pull his shirt off, showing off a chiseled body, like the gods themselves had made it. He wasn't overly muscular, which made him look that much more handsome.

Back
Top Bottom