Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Corpse Haven IV ~Bunny and Ducky~

Vox cursed in a flurry of French, harsh words falling from his lips like a tremulous storm. Any in passing would do well to avoid the furious man. A heavy coat made of black wool, intricately woven with small strong threads adorned his large stature, warming him from the chill that had begun to creep into the nights.

Approaching his home-stead Vox paused smelling the scent of his beloved. So, she had stayed. But, with her essence came the smell of change. Opening the threshold to HIS domain he was struck with the changes. A growl admitted from his throat, rolling through the halls so loudly it sounded like ocean upon distant shores.

Eyes fell upon each new piece of furniture, admitting to liking her selection did little to curb his outrage. Leaving the door wide, allowing the chill of the night to enter and swirl around the fiery heat of his temper in attempt to cool his suddenly constant disposition of displeasure he strode forward. Striding up the marble steps he entered the master bedroom as if it were his right. Flinging open the heavy doors with little effort his eyes first fell upon her, lounging upon the bed. Pure minimalistic masculinity etched his expressions as his eyes bore into her. A look that would leave most quiveringâ?¦

Pulling his eyes from her he scanned the room, the bloody decor reminding him of his immortality, and in turn, the lonely years without her. The feeling intensified, replacing his anger as his eyes fell upon the alter. The hard lines of his face fell away. Guilt and acknowledgment deepened the color of his eyes brushing away the burning anger and replacing it with a gaze befitting of a man with a soul.

Tension eased from his shoulders as his eyes trailed to her again, catching a sigh that started his chest, he swallowed. â??Youâ??ve changed things in so little of time.â? he paused thoughtfully, it was an enormous amount of renovations to take on in the few days he had disappeared. At this realization his gazed at her through his lashes skeptically, his thoughts easily read on his expression. Had he missed another presence in his anger? â??Alone?â? he finally questioned, simply.

Rising up from the bed, Laetitia loosely wraps the silken sheets around her lithe form, a smile on red lips. "Welcome home, Vox. Do you like the decor?" she inquires, rising up to stand before him, a healthy bit shorter than he is. "There were a few human movers, but the most of it, I did," the French woman murmurs, casting her eyes to the heavily veiled windows. It was evening, and despite the chill, she would prefer fresh air.

Gracefully navigating through the room, she draws back the curtains and throws open the window, the cool breeze wrapping around her nearly nude body, goose bumps forming as a result. With her back still to him, she leans against the sill. "So, did you have fun these past few days?" she inquires with a wry grin. Of course she was not oblivious to the hostile mood he brought with him, and that didn't say much for his absence. Though the dark haired beauty could hardly begin to care. Vox was every bit the asshole she remembered him to be, so if he had a rough time, all the better.

A breeze whips through to catch her dark locks, lifting them off of her shoulder, pushing the red sheet down her back, almost to the curve of her rear, though she seemed to be indifferent to the chill. Chocolate eyes seem far away, another world perhaps, with another male.

Though she seems to have forgotten her own question as she turns to him, dropping the sheet. "I'm expecting company, help me get dressed," she demands, tiny feet carrying her across the room. In the closet, she pulls out a black corset and dark green skirt, tossing both onto the bed as she slips into a full petticoat, headless of underwear. Vox had changed her as her body was in the early stages of womanhood, no matter what she did, she would eternally have perky, round breasts, and a plump rear. Her curves were slight, but present, and constantly had the allure of innocence, even when her personality did not.

Vox stared at her steadily feeling no need to answer her question. He merely watched her, reflecting upon the situation. Watching her heavy curls float around her he seemed a bit stunned when she dropped the sheet. He had taken her on the verge of womanhood so her innocent appeal was not lost. However, when she so brazenly dropped her coverings he let a growl thunder deep in his chest possessively. When she demanded he dress her his eyebrow merely quirked upwards.

Vox was indeed, unused to her new temperament. Curiosity piped his interest as he watched the clothing land upon the bed. His mind wondered briefly to the clothing before her statement settled over him. Snatching the dress he pulled it rather roughly over her petite form. He was apt at devastating a woman of her cloths, but never of actually clothing her. "Who?" he asked, wandering if it were a male due to her far off look. Pulling her heavy hair gently from under the collar of the dress he feathered them over her shoulders, curling the tendrils through his fingers for a moment. Stepping away he walked to the bed, leaning against the bed post with his arms folded over his broad chest. Taken aback by the new turn of events and dominance Vox merely stared at her. His eyes held apprehension, guilt, anger, and inner male struggle.

The rough dressing was rather homey in it's own right. Her mother never had a very gentle touch and would jerk, pull, tug, and push however was needed to get the tiny girl into her dresses. Smiling at the feel of his hands through her hair, she shakes her head. "A woman," she replies, a devious smile on her lips. It would assuredly make Vox feel much better to know that his Laetitia was not bringing a male into their home.

Seeing him look so uncomfortable didn't actually bring comfort to Laetitia as she had hoped. So she crosses the room to him, pressing a kiss to his cheek before linking her arm with his. "Walk with me, tell me what you think of my changes?" she requests, leaning her head against his shoulder intimately, waves of curls rolling down her back at the movement.

Vox stood as still as a statue, a twitch in his strong jaw. His gaze followed every movement of her petite form as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. A familiar ache spread through his chest curling around him tighter than her arm. Long tapered fingers circled her delicate wrist in a possessive band. A show of dominance to eclipse the fact she was taking him for a tour of HIS home.

A brief silent nod was the only inclination he gave that he had heard her. The smell of her curls played havoc upon his senses as he matched his stride with herâ??s. Truly, his thoughts were more of past memories and the woman beside him rather than the décor changes.

But, Vox was use to nodding in agreement to women to get what he wanted. â??Whereâ??d did she come from?â? he asked the silence that had thickened comfortably between them. It was his right to question the company she kept. She was his, after all..

"I met her in my travels at a cozy haven. She hails from Egypt, though," she murmurs, leading the man through the much cleaner halls down to the receiving room, draping her body in the cozy couch, her full skirts spilling onto the floor beneath her, giving him a glimpse of still bare feet. Rearranging some pillows to help prop her ridged body up comfortably, she watches him with steady eyes.

"She is a dear friend, and a close companion. I owe my life to her, and I am opening my home up to her, and others of our kin that need somewhere to call a home for as long as they so please. If you cannot agree to this, you are welcome to leave. Isetnofret is coming to help me police my endeavors, and assure that all occupants of this house follow the basic rules of the haven," Laetitia tells him flatly, giving him no room to argue. She had no reason to anticipate his acceptance of the idea, after all, she was usurping the place he had called home, naming herself and some other female as the dominant force within the walls, and the poor man had no say. Even if she had cared to ask him, he'd likely be more agreeable, but her days of being that creature were long since over. The dark haired beauty had thousands of years to grow into a mental womanhood, and those years have hardened her, strengthened her.

Tugging her baggage off the silly carousel, she sets them on their wheels, a pair of sunglasses perched on her sharp nose, a smile on pink lips. With pronounced sway of the hips, she makes her way through the airport, hailing a taxi outside. "Bon nuit, Monsieur. Tu parles Anglais?" she inquires, her strange accent tinting the words.

The taxi driver laughs, turning to stare at the dark haired beauty in his cab. "Of course, lots of tourists hit this airport. Where to, Sugar?" he asks, giving the woman a once over. She seemed young to be out and about, and her ensemble left little to be imagined. He'd almost be tempted to ask if her parents knew she changed into such a number on the plane, but something gave him the impression that this woman was older than she appeared.

Shifting her strappy, black tank top, she nods to this. Thank god for tourists, they helped traveling everywhere. "I need to get to this address. House of Delostas. Sound familiar?" she inquires, handing the man a slip of paper.

"God, that guy gets all the women," the driver mutters with a laugh, turning and starting the cab. "But yes, I know the place," he replies, heading out on his way.

Vox grumbled staring at the woman as his muscles leapt under his arm. â??Egypt?â? He grinned to himself a bit, heâ??d never had a lovely Egyptian before. Possibilities raced though his mind as he stopped to seemingly contemplate a work of art she had placed in the hall.

â??How close of a companion?â? He turned his attention back to the petite woman at his side, the images still seeming to flicker through his mind as he blue eyes darkened considerably, his lips moistening. Then, the whole meaning of her statement hit him. Vox restrained the impulse to physically stumble back. She was already attempting to cast him off, out of his own damn house. Not to mention she was turning it into a â??Havenâ?? â??What rules?â? he inquired, snatching his forearm from her in an aggressive manner.

This would not do well for his many human columbines he thought, cheekily tonguing a fang. Leaning forward towards her with a haunting gleam in his eyes he grinned with all the charm his could muster. Wrapping a delicate curl around his finger he tugged softly, â??When have I followed any rules, love?â?

A twitch of a eyebrow indicated his meaning; the past. Tilting his head to the side he shook it, resisting the urge to tap her button nose, as she probably wouldnâ??t appreciate it with her knew dominate personality. â?? My dear, if you are indeed turning my house into a Haven I will grant you my permission and my protection.â?

â??So where is she?â?

Evey walked ahead of her companion in the brisk night. Soon, the morning would come. But, for now the lights of Paris still played off the streets. As she began walking back to the hotel she frowned, her heels had ended in her hands as she had a strange habit of literally feeling any destination they went under her feet. Even the most dingy locations had felt the soft pearly skin of her feet. As she turned a tight corner next to an ally her fledgling sense picked up the sounds of moans, whimpers, drunk pleas and blood. But, she had to scrunch her eyes at the overruling smell of alcohol that assaulted her. She lingered in the entrance of the alley.

A woman was pressed to the brick wall, a man mating with her most vigorously as she moaned almost paralyzed. Soft please of â??noâ?? echoed through the space as another man held her wrists. She seemed in such a weakened state, probably because of the effects of alcohol. Tilting her head Evey's golden curls cascaded down her shoulders catching the light of Paris. It created an almost illuminating image of her standing in the alley.

The free man noticed however, and began to approach her on wobbly feet until he gazed upon Riley who had taken only a moment to catch up with his normal following stride.

With a frown Evey turned on the ball of her feet and continued on as the manâ??s gaze lingered on her until she was out of sight. It would appear humans are smarter than some immortals. When she finally reached the hotel she said no words but tiredly went to their room, drawing a shower she washed the dirt and smell from her body. Stepping clean out of the porcelain heaven she let the water pool at her feet, wetting the circle of cloths that she had abandoned moments before.

Stepping into the one bedroom room she gazed for Riley, but seemed more interested in the window. Her normal place. He always seemed to have to pry her away from in during early mornings. Evelyn still longed to see the sunâ?¦

Laetitia merely laughs at the question, knowing full well where the male's mind had gone. After all, it was a game that Isetnofret liked to play herself. Though if Laetitia had ever expressed an interest, the game probably would have gone to the point that Vox had in mind. But as for the rules, well that was a very important point. Straightening her skirts, she smiles slightly. "A haven is a place of protection. No hostility is welcome here. Especially not to non-immortals. Humans are to be treated with respect and delicacy so that accidents do not happen. And these rules you will follow, or you will be cast out. But I do thank you for your offer of protection," she murmurs, purposely ignoring his "permission." Whether he liked it or not, this was her home, and she wouldn't acknowledge anything else.

Riley made his way along behind Evey, keeping an eye on the much somber young one. Of course, with the approach of dawn, she'd likely be feeling the affects of the night. But it was still concerning to see her so....dead. Shrugging, he pauses as she does and peers down the alleyway. If he weren't with Evey, he would have decimated the rapist, but that sort of gruesome ordeal would likely not appeal to his female companion.

Although it did please him that his mere presence was a deterrent for the other male to even continue his approach. Giving that drunken fool a dangerous smile, Riley continues on his pursuit of Evey. As she showered, he readied his bed on the couch, slinking out of his button up, and leaving his shoes tucked under the coffee table.

He also calls down and places an order for two hot chocolates, extra marshmallows on the side. Just as she was getting out of the bath, the soft knock on the door sounded. Retrieving the tray, he tips the tired man well before sending him on his way. With a soft knock on the bedroom door, he waits for the welcome. It was easiest to coax her into bed with the lure of something sweet and the last thing he wanted to wake to would be her charred ashes from her embrace of sunlight. She still had much growing to do.

Isetnofret tugs her luggage out of the trunk of the taxi and pays her bill with a decent tip, figuring that he had gawked her enough for payment as it was. Looking over the looming mansion, she smiles a wry grin. This explains Laetitia's expensive taste. Girl had a way with money, didn't she, she ponders. Strolling up to the door, she raps lightly on the heavy wood, hearing Laetitia's magical lilting voice just inside. And she could feel the presence of a male who had a few years on her little frenchy, but she wasn't impressed with the man's strength. Perhaps she had spent too much time around violent individuals.

Pondering such things, she straightens her mini skirt and the slinky top that made up her ensemble. Rocking on her heels, she heard the shuffling inside that signified someone's approach to the door.

Vox purred against Laetitiaâ??s hair. â??My darling, you know Iâ??ve always tried to accommodate your wantsâ?¦â? When they are in my benefit.. â??Just be sure that those seeking sanctuary are respectful.â?? His blue eyes lightened considerably to a silver gleam. â??I may be gone for a few days.â? he begun, through the soft rap at the door as he stroked Laetitiaâ??s arm. â??I haveâ?¦ some business to take care of.â?

The large man seemed a bit awkward. He hadnâ??t ever explained himself to someone before, but felt that he somehow owed the lovely woman an explanation, however vague it may be. He shifted uneasily as he let her move past him, stroking the small of her back in his passing.

â??I will return to meet your companion soon.â? he stated with a grin. There was some things she shouldnâ??t know. Things she wouldnâ??t understand, at least he assumed. With the new development of her arrival and taking over his house he definitely had to find a new arrangement.

With a departing smirk he was gone. Wandering the streets he soon found his destination. A twisted building gin the dark, dark and damp, but with a certain child-like charm. Before the city welcomed dawn he slipped in easily. As he had many times before he climbed the few steps, making sure the doors were secure in his passing of the old Victorian type apartment. Safety was his top priority. But, the local residence never dared to question the strange schedule he kept with the occupant inside. Most just gave worried or concerned looks, but were fearful of his wrath.

â??Iâ??m here my little one. I must speak to you. Come to me, love.â?? came his melancholy voice in the darkness. â??The plans have changed.â?? A small shuffle in the darkened apartment indicated he wasnâ??t aloneâ?¦

Evelyn glanced at the door, feeling Rileyâ??s presence outside of the threshold. Moving nude to the couch she picked up one of his discarded shirts. Her damp curls swirled around her shoulders as she pulled the material over her head. â??Come inâ?¦â?? she said as she began to adjust the garment over her slender, creamy thighs. Pacing back to the window she pressed her nose to it, her fingers coiling across the pane.

Her breath plastered across the glass, as if she were living. Her curls appeared to be melted gold around her, catching the illumination of the city below. Her skin still held a pink hue of life at times and she was still partial to temperature changes. The pink was licking at her chest, as the warm water had moments before.

An encouraging smile never reached her eyes as he entered. â??Iâ??m sorry I caused so much trouble for youâ?¦â? she began, but the sentiment seemed to not only be about tonight. What had he sacrificed to take her in since that moment? She left the window to take the warm cup from him without a queue. Brushing her lips across a marshmallow and whipped cream she savored the feeling before crossing the room again.

Her back towards him she drank some of the sweetness, licking her lips as she stared out the window again. â??Will you stay with me tonight?â? Her traditional question. As if in the past decade he had ever given her a different answer. Evelyn turned her head to peer over her shoulder at him.

Laetitia's dark eyes narrow in confusion. Vox had just been gone, and now he was leaving again? Oh well, his loss. Crossing the floor in a flurry of skirts, the pale skinned woman wrenches open the door, coming face to face with Isetnofret, looking....trashy as per usual. Laughing slightly, she leans forward and embraces the tanned woman, kissing each cheek with puckered lips. "Welcome, welcome to my home. I trust the flight was tolerable?" she inquires, ushering the Egyptian inside. Grabbing the woman's luggage, she drags it inside, placing it off to the side for the time being. Isetnofret could pick a room later. For now, she wished more to catch up.

"Please, sit," she purrs out, motioning towards the couch she had just occupied. "We have much to talk about."

Smiling with humor, she returns each light kiss, allowing herself to be pushed indoors. Setting herself down on the couch, she props her feet up on the table, steel stilettos glinting in the light. "We need to make this place a haven," she murmurs, deciding not to comment on the sudden departure of the male, since Laetitia didn't seem interested in that particular topic.

Riley settles down on the bed, pulling the covers back. "Don't worry," he murmurs in response to Evelyn's apology, quirking a brow curiously. It was unlike her to be so apologetic. Studying her delicate curls, her lifelike flesh. She was far too young to have ever been turned. She hadn't lived nearly enough to be ready to relinquish life. The question brought the slightest twitch to her lips.

"Lay down," he commands, purposefully ignoring the question just as he had every other night. And just like all those nights, he would sit with her until she had fallen asleep, pulled shut the curtains and retired in another room. Running a hand through ruffled hair, he beats down images from tonight. Things that would likely give him rather distracting dreams. That delightful pressure on that bimbo's wrist, knowing that if he had tightened his grip in the slightest, those delicate bones would have shattered. Musings on what could have been done with that rapist.

Of course something monstrous like the male that sat on the bed couldn't stay the day with such a delicate creature. And Evey might never know his true reasoning. How deeply he cared to keep her safe, especially from himself and his own dangerous desires. It wasn't as if he didn't enjoy her warmth, her spirit. He just didn't endeavor to destroy it entirel
y.

Evelyn frowned as she set her mug upon the window sill. Gracefully moving towards him she placed a naked leg upon the beg. Naked thighs shone in the moonlight as she balanced forward onto her palms, craning her face towards him.

Ringlets fell to the bed sheets as she reached towards his bicep, grasping the muscle firmly; expectantly. His shirt rode over her hips, exposing her bottom half, but as she was turned away from him he was only tantalized with a small glimpse of her rosy skin.

A smile spread across her lips, quirking the corners as she stared at him under lush eyelashes. She was determined it seemed, as she had been the other night. Evelyn insisted on sleeping on him.

â??Will you stay?â? she inquired again, naïve to his thoughts.

Drawn from his thoughts at her touch, green eyes gaze steadily at her expectant face, knowing full well that this was in esence just a game to her. If he stayed, the girl would likely not know what to do with herself. But that was not a point he sought to prove. Giving her a shake of the head and a deep breath to show his displeasure, he repeats himself, "Lay down."

It wasn't as if the sight of her alone in his shirt wouldn't be enough to drive any sane man to the brink. No, this girl had to plead. Touch him ever so delicately. Allude to things she couldn't begin to understand. A weaker man might have proven her innocence. Defiled her. But Riley had no interest in being a weaker man. The night would proceed as any would.

Evelyn for a moment, gave a more pleading look. But, it appeared his mind was set. She drew back, rocking on her heels, her legs slightly spread. Gemmed hazel eyes narrowed at him, her petal soft lips pursing in displeasure.

With a swift, angry nod she crawled to the middle of the bed before resuming her previous sitting position, facing towards him. Suddenly she pulled his shirt from above her head. Golden tendrils were uprooted rather vigorously through the collar of his shirt as she yanked it from her petite body. Sitting nude in front of him she shivered angrily.

Well rounded breasts heaved in her displeasure as she tilted her head, adjusting her hair before throwing his shirt at his chest. Her waist was small flowing into wider hips that were accentuated by her spread legs. Eveyâ??s toned legs were tucked under her abundant rump as she glared at him, â??Then I do not want any essence of you in my bed.â? she proclaimed childishly, staring at him challengingly before turning her head away from him, revealing her long elegant neck. Quite a tempting display.

'Good night!'

Riley stares at Evelyn with intense green eyes, unblinking as she bares her body to him, his shirt colliding with his naked chest. Ripping the fabric apart, sending a spray of buttons across the room, he tugs the shirt onto his shoulder, the soft fabric lying softly against his pale flesh.

As she turns away from him, the older vampire ponders asserting his dominance, already in a peculiar mood, given the nights events. But there was still that fear that if he made that sort of contact, there would be no reigning in that demon, and the girl was far too delicate to ever handle such an event, he reminded himself.

Rising from the bed, he moves to draw the curtains shut against the slowly approaching sun. Walking out of the room without another glance at the naked girl, he heeds her angry demand, removing himself entirely from her presence without so much as another word. Once back in the living room, he sinks down on the couch, throwing his feet up on the arm rest, head propped up by a pillow. Staring blankly at the ceiling, he does his best to push that delightful image out of his head as he was pondering about Evey in a most ungentlemanly manner.

A week passed without incident, the calm routine of eternity was set within each immortalsâ?? life. Laetitia and Iset set forth in reconstructing her home. It had certainly become more welcoming yet still there seemed to be nothing but haughty fledgling that appeared in morbid curiosity. They traveled in flocks now it seemed. As if any young individual was afraid of wandering about alone.

In fact, the fledglings became more abundant in the areas closest to the estate. As if by merely being in the close vicinity of elders would grant them safety.

Safety was certainly something to be treasured now that a new predator began to pick off the younglings. One by one their companions would fall, disappearing without sound or trace. Not even a flicker of ash proof of their existenceâ?¦

Meanwhile in the glow of Paris, Evelyn strolled alone. Unbound locks curling around her features. A chilling wind blew at her back, carrying her sweet scent forward. The heavy breeze pressed into the small of her back like a loverâ??s constant hand, pushing her along. The ruffles around her pearl-pink dress danced in unison to the winds. Hazel eyes were downcast peering upon the reflection of the full-moon in the puddles that pooled onto the streets.

It was a lonely street, darkened by a heavy night. She had begun to wander away from the attentions of Riley, seeming to think in her absence he would grow to miss her. This night she had taken off when he was distracted within another vampire gathering; where the music and smoke covered her exit. Her musing were soon abandoned as she froze, each muscle in her body stiffening against the onslaught of the environment.

Silver eyes shot upwards, connecting with a dark brown; deep and deadly. The huntress strolled confidently, heavy boots adorned with chains, hooks and buckles reaching her knee. Leather curled around her muscled thighs clad in chain-link. Each cuff filled with a plethora of weapons, including but not limited to, small daggers, hooks, spikes and throwing needles. The chained pants were hung low over wide hips, a leather belt filled with longer weaponadry securing them in place. A well muscled stomach peeked through a pale green shirt, contrasting with feminine charm against the heavy breastplate. The armor seemed to be welded to the generous curves of the womanâ??s bust, cupping her shoulders, chest and rib cage; a impenetrably cage around her heart.

The woman was tall, reaching only an inch shorter in comparison to Riley. Long straight golden locks flew about a square face. A jagged silver scar marred her once legendary beauty. Full lips quirked into an intense smile as she approached. The Ancientâ??s powerful aura whipped about her angrily, seeming to be enraged as the winds swept the lengthy tresses from her form.

Artemis continued to approach the younger vampiress. Her sweet scent had carried with the wind; a wind that had hidden Artemis well until now. The intuitive huntress breathed deeply. The smell of a male lingered predominately on the youngster, a protector of some sort. But, there was something more important to Artemis. Her keen sense of smell had picked up another maleâ??s scent. With that male tangled the sent of a familiar vampiress, Laetitia.

Where Laetitia was, Iset was-- and this youngster knew where exactly that was.

Riley had only glanced away for a second, addressed by some harlot at the bar, and by the time he had turned around, Evey was gone. He had followed her best as he could, but the weather was unpleasant and she had scampered off quickly enough to obscure her tracks. The male had returned to the hotel and waited patiently for her return. But then day light was moments off and she had not returned. Fearing the worst, he searched all the places they had visited in France thus far, but found nothing.

As every day progressed, he became more and more certain the girl had perished. This suspicion grew even stronger as word was brought to him that there was someone going around picking off fledglings in particular. They would just vanish into the night. Every club brought him no relief, no one had seen a girl of his description, at least, not that they could recall. And Evey was so hopeless, the likelihood that she had managed for herself seemed....illogical at best.

Bringing him to this night. It had been two weeks since her disappearance, and he was lying on the floor, that same spot he always woke up to her presence. His pants were muddy from the night before, his shirt disheveled. Running a hand through his tangled locks, he sighs heavily. It was unlike Riley to fail at a task. Always a perfectionist, so precise, the thought that he had failed Evelyn in particular.... Closing green eyes to the quiet night, he doesn't even bother to rise. The girl had vanished. He hadn't protected her. Hadn't taught her, hadn't managed to instill the slightest bit of culture into that girl. And he had let her slip from his fingers. Through his own neglect even. If he had stayed, would she still be with him? he ponders, hopelessly. The answer wouldn't change anything.

Wandering the hallways, her blue eyes staring straight ahead of her, the curvy blond makes her way into the living room. She had an ample chest and an ass to match, flawless pale skin, pouty lips, big, blank doe eyes, and high cheek bones. In her life, she strove to be a model. Her hair fell in curvy waves to the small of her back, and was light enough to move as if it had a constant fan blowing just in front of her. Perfect for modeling. And her vampiric nature only added to her beauty. All the more reason she had come to Paris to pursue her dreams. It wasn't as if she'd let a little thing like the undeath stop her plans.

Karita slumps into a chair, smiling sweetly as she acknowledges the ancient that quickly left upon her entrance in the room. While rather daft, Karita wasn't that oblivious. She was welcome here in this safe haven, as were the other fledglings that had wandered here with her. But she wasn't well liked. But she wasn't going to let a little thing like popularity chase her into the streets. Not after finding Erik like that. All torn up, his throat gnawed on like a meaty treat for some...beast. Feeling faint just thinking of it, the beauty reclines even further into the plush cushions.

The blood was everywhere, all over the apartment she had shared with him for nearly two years. He had loved her, turned her, was training her haphazardly to be a vampire. Sure, he wasn't supportive, and they fought often about her modeling. But she was still happy to be with him. To find him like she did...., it was upsetting. Forcing a smile, the blond got back up, fixing her skinny jeans onto shapely thighs. Moving through the house once more on high, white stiletto heels. She'd find something to do here. Eventually.

Sharp, blue-diamond eyes took in the scene. Her sense prickled; this was him. From the shadows of the room the huntress materialized. She was soaked in blood. Her own, an unfamiliar scent and a very familiar scent; Evey.

The stench of blood quickly filled the room as her aura curled menacingly around her. Her long silver-blond locks were caked in blood and dirt, drying in tangles to her armor and skin. She looked quite beat up. But, it was unlikely the fledging had caused the deep scratches on her breastplate.

â??You--You know where SHE is.â? Her growl rumbled through the room like thunder. If his bed-mate, as she assumed her to be, had contact with Laetitia and Iset, then so too had this man.

â??Tell me where she isâ?¦â? she threatened as her eyes narrowed on him, her gaze pinning him to the couch, "I will end your suffering quickly."

Rising suddenly at the unexpected entrance of the deranged, blood soaked vampiress, the lithe male regards her calmly. The scent of his little Evey was not lost on him, but then the woman was drenched in her own blood as well. Shrugging out of the button up, he takes a barefooted step towards her, aggressively. "I might ask you the same," he replies in his cold tone, green eyes sliding over her body, taking in her injuries, weak spots in her armor.

The bitch was older than him, but had obviously already had a tumble tonight. And it looked as if she might have made off a bit worse than her opponent. Those scratches certainly weren't from little Evey. Another hostile step, bringing him closer to the blond woman. "Where is Evey? And if she's dead, you will not make it out of this room, I assure you," he murmurs, his voice soft to her harsh voice, but it carries all the same.

Artemis recovered from her momentary shock. The younger vampire was threatening the Huntress! Despite their age differences, he was challenging the ancient. A coy smile spread on her lips as she clucked at him like a mother to a disobedient child.

â??Threatening young one?â? she laughed with a shrug of her shoulders as she adjusted her belt, quite a few weapons missing. â??I suppose I will humor you.â?

Eyebrows raised along with her dignified chin she spoke in a purr, â??I do not know where your precious slut isâ?¦â? she spat, â??After finding she was too dim-witted to remember the location of my sister I was going to kill herâ?¦â? She paused, watching him evenly, her 6â??3â? stature even with his. Her armor gave her more bulk than the lithe man as well adding to her intimidation. She growled at him confidently, â??I would have enjoyed more of her blood on my hands, I found it most delectable-- Iâ??m sure youâ??ve tasted it. Unfortunately, a bigger threat stepped in to take her from me. Smell of sweet blood doesnâ??t go unnoticed for long, mind you.â? With a false frown she mocked him with a sigh, â??After wounding the beast he disappeared, but so did your weepy whore. Since she was obviously no use to me, besides entertainment, I didnâ??t bother tracking her-- Now, where is SHE?â?

Listening curiously, he keeps mum. The dumb bitch was overconfident as well. Delightful to know. As she rambles on, obviously enjoying the sound of her own voice, he narrows down his plan of attack. Lunging forward without a word, he digs his first two digets of his left hand into her right shoulder, the gaping wound left by this beast an easy target. Wrenching the flesh further apart, he uses his right hand to wrap around her right forearm. Jerking it back, he spins behind her, tapping his knee against the back of her right knee to topple her forward, wrenching the arm hard. "I don't know who the fuck she is. Now tell me where you last saw Evey," he murmurs, a threat hanging unspoken at the end of his sentence as he leans close, breath at her ear, mouth close enough to tear into her jugular and leave this room a bloody mess.

Before she finished her last breath the younger vampire was upon her. She was dull in her reaction until pain caught fire within her shoulders. The angry jab of his fingers within the wound throwing her into a small convulsion. With a growl she went to whip him away from her. Unfortunately, the younger vampire had planned his attacked well; moving with agility as he grasped her arm.

Growling as her wound wept blood once more she let herself be pushed forward. Using the momentum she flung her heavy mass, not caring that her arm made a sickening snap as it dislocated from her shoulder. With a grunt of distress she attempted to throw him over her form, hunkering to the floor as the muscles of her power thighs leapt under the strain.

â??I last saw her withering in my shadow, drenched in her own blood as she called out your name, helplessly.â? she teased as she curled her free hand around a weapon within her belt. Throwing the small knife with dangerous intent she knew he would dodge it. But, it would cause him to loosen his grasp, giving her time to readjust her shoulder.

â??She called out for you like a lover.â? Artemis licked her lips, still tasting the blood.

Riley's lips curve in a wicked grin, moving just enough to take the blade in a fleshy spot to receive the least amount of damage. With her hunched down as she was, he presses his groin against her ass, heedless of the belt pressing into his abdomen. Tugging again on her arm, pulling the shoulder even further from the joint, straining those ligaments that stretched to cling to it's proper place. Pressing those fingers even deeper into the wound, edging closer to bone, he chuckles.

"If you think it wise to agitate me, you're more a fool than you can imagine. A street name," he demands, his body curved against hers intimately, the warmth in his flesh evident. Oh, he hadn't had a chance to have fun like this in quite a long time. If he didn't get his answer this time, he'd tear her arm from her shoulder before starting to remove strips of flesh. Perhaps that would make her a little more agreeable.

Artemis hissed in pain. With a growl she pressed her free hand to the floor, thrusting her hips suddenly backwards into his groin. You do not seem to understand what your are getting into.� Her menacing snarl was broken as agony raced through her veins.

The pain was even too much for the ancientâ??s pride, a soft moan escaping her as the fire burned from the wound and dislocated shoulder to smolder the nerves of her muscled abdomen. As she swallowed she rose to her full height, the curve of her backside scraping from his thighs to his navel.

â??If you wanted to play, you should have asked, boy.â? Pressing her body suddenly fully to his she allowed the plate to push in the hilt of the dagger. He had taken her sharp weapon bravely. He would have no choice but to step back with her, her weight and strength immense as she intended to throw him into the wall behind her. At the same time she began to twist, her body rubbing sexually against his as she rolled her good shoulder away from him. Since her right arm was limp, disconnected from her body, she didnâ??t feel another crack in her elbow as she attempted to twist from his purposeful grasp.

Licking her lips with a soft purr, â??Perhaps if you please me, I will give you a name-- for now it seems it has slipped my mind.â?

Allowing her to move, he relinquishes his grasp on her arm, letting her twist in his arms to face him. He didn't even seem to mind as her breast plate moves the dagger in his upper left arm. Reaching up with his now free right hand, he grasps a full hand of her thick and dirty tawny mane, giving it a firm jerk to stretch her neck back. Feeling her weight against him, he turns as if in a waltz, the heavy woman relying on her weight too much to have the proper grace to resist the sudden change in direction. Twirling her just enough to dip her, he leans over her twisted body, an almost charming grin on his lips. "Perhaps I'll let you please me, and you'll be so grateful, you'll tell me anyway. Tonight, you're my whore," he murmurs, his hand closing on her hip, thumb brushing close to her reopened gash on her abdomen.

Artemis seethed inwardly as he moved away from her, changing their positions once again as she found him looming over her form. Her lips turned up into a snarling smile as he jerked her hair. Pleasure and pain danced within her as his finger came close to her wound. Tilting her head back into his hand her gaze stabbed at him like cold ice.

â??I will consent to be your lover for a night, boy.â? Dominance still leaked from her, even in her current position. As arousal spiked her scent she smiled, â??I may come to enjoy your skills. Please me if you can.â? Adjusting slightly against him she took the opportunity to readjust her arm. The deafening sound of the joint popping into place once more caused her to tremble briefly against him. Artemisâ?? hiss of pain caused her breath to brush against his neck.

As his fingers brushed over the exposed flesh of her stomach she bent forward, baring her fangs before she sunk them into his collar bone without permission. The taste of his blood was almost as appealing as the replenishing effect it had on her battered body. Gulp after gulp she let the hot liquid slid down her throat, tasting his excitment.

Back
Top Bottom