Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Protected Love { lostone ~ liynn }

Axel peeked down the stairs catching a glimpse of Roxas's flushed face. Cocking his head to the side he shrugged before going into his room and coming out dressed in dark jeans and a green tank top a beach bag over his shoulder. "Your turn Roxy." he said his green eyes running along Roxas and lingering on the slight buldge in his pants. Resisting the urge to raise an eyebrow finally connecting the dots he saw down without a care. "If you don't have swim trunk we can buy some from one of those beach side stores no problem. I have a tab with a couple of them." Well it was more like they owed Marluxia munny so they gave his gang members free stuff to pay it off. He he wouldn't deny it there were perks to be the bad guy sometimes. "Just hurry or we'll have to catch the noon ferry and that sucker is packed.."

"O-okay, I'll hurry." The boy said quickly as he practically ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. He let out a sigh of relief now that he wasn't in front of Axel with his slight erection. He pulled his pants down and stepped into the shower after he turned the water warm. He washed his body as fast as he could along with his hair and was out of the shower in about five minutes which was record time for the small blond, usually he enjoyed long showers. Two minutes after that and he was walking down the stairs dressed in a light blue t-shirt and faded light jeans along wit his own beach bag. "Ready!" he announced to the redhead, a large smile on his face. He had calmed down consideably from a few minutes before it seemed. "Oh and yeah I've got my own swim trunks; no need to buy another pair."

Axel grinned brightly and resisted the urge to chuckle at his obvious change in personality. He was excited now and it caught onto the older read head. "Come on then, follow me and stick close yeah. Wouldn't want any bad guys to snatch you away?" but there was a serious note in his voice beneath the light humor, he was worried that his source had been wrong and if so they'd both be dead before they even go half way to the Ferry.

Taking Roxas's hand he carefully headed outside sticking to busy tourist choked streets instead of the quicker ways the locals knew. The fast ways led through back alley ways, and side streets. They were almost always abandoned and extremly dangerous if one had a price on thier head. Eventually they were safe on the short ferry ride to the mainland the pair talking happily. Even then Axel's eyes darted around the crowd trying to pick out the familer black cloaks Marluxia's gang wore.

"Shut up, Axel." Roxas said with a grin as his hand was taken by the redhead's, making him blush a bit. Was the man this friendly to everyone or was he getting special treatment? He gripped on tight to Axel's hand as they walked through the street, ever so often being bumped into by one of the absentminded tourists. He didn't speak until they were safely on the ferry, sitting down right next to the redhead. "So yeah, I'm so excited, I haven't been to the beach in forever." His pale complexion was a clear sign of this, he usually had a light golden tint to his skin. He smiled at Axel, leaning in to hug him shortly before pulling back. "Thanks for being so nice to me, I kind of expected to be bored out of my skull while staying with you and your dad. To tell the truth, I kind of thought you would be an asshole."

"Oh but I am, the biggest asshole ever actually. I just hide beneath my good looks and perfect sense of humor." laughing he ignored the looks the other ferry patrons gave him. God tourists amused the hell out of him. "Your a beach lover?" he commented not finding it hard to belive at all, he could see the remains of a light tan on his unusually pale skin. Axel was ruthless inside the gang. His penchant for fire, and using it as warnings or his weaponry skill curtosey of his father's paranoia. It was because he had no choice but to be in the long run it paid off he was one of the elite inside the circle. The collecter, the runner and the lover. Demyx had experianced it more then the rest of them though. Seeing Axel for who he truely was a carefree individual. They had been quite the pair for a time, but it pissed leader off and Axel was forced to revert to the cold exterior to protect himself.

Roxas rolled his eyes at Axel's statement. So he knew that he was attractive? "Yeah, yeah, you only wish you had even one of those things." He stuck his tongue out playfully, leaning back against the side of the boat. "Mm, I used to go a lot until high school. I'm not exactly sure why I stopped actually." His brows furrowed together as he thought about it. "Oh yeah, I snitched on some crazy dude and he threatened to kill me." He rolled his eyes and smiled at Axel. "Oh well!" Roxas said as the ferry pulled up to the mainland. "C'mon, let's go before the ferry leaves again." He said as he stood up, his beach bag in hand.

Axel laughed as he followed after him his bag secured on the shoulder the pair jumped off the ferry onto the busy boardwalk. It was indeed tourist season obvious by the number of too thin women in micro-bikinis, and men bright red from being in the sun for too long. Laughing Axel whispered his commentary on a few in Roxas's ear. "Looks like that one spent a little too much time on his back." he commented gesturing to one guy who was pale and one side and bright red on the other. They were waiting in line for sea salt ice cream along with several dozen other people. "After this we can find a spot on the beach and I'll get us some food." he commented grinning. "I hope you like surfing, the waves are prime today...."

"Axel, shut up!" He giggled softly, covering his hand with his mouth as he observed the poor man who possibly fell asleep in the sand. "That's gonna happen to you one day you know, karma is a bitch." He commented, standing close to the redhead in line as a flurry of tourists walked past them. He had an urge to latch onto the male and hold on tight mainly because there was such a crowd and he couldn't exactly tell who was who. For all the little blond knew all of Marluxia's gang members could be closing in on him right this very second. "I hope we can find a spot that's not too crowded, I hate having to be next to people I don't know on the beach; especially if I'm half-naked." He laughed slightly, moving closer to Axel. "Surfing? Uh...I've never done it before."

"Be still my heart, little Roxy has never been surfing before?" he made a dramatic hand gesture clutching his heart before laughing. "How about body boarding? You said so yourself you used to be a beach lover, you have to have done some kind of water sport." Even as he spoke his eyes darted around the crowds trying to pick out the black cloak uniform that Marluxia's gang wore when out on the streets especially while looking for a target. Still none picked out his attention so he relaxed. "Next!" came the call and they both looked up noticing they were at the front of the line. Grinning he walked foreward and ordered two sea salt ice creams. "Here we go, now to the beach!" wrapping an arm around his slender frame he lead them down to the beach trying to pick out an isolated spot near the shore line for the two of them.

"How about there?" he question as he enjoyed his ice cream. "It's a little close to the shoreline, but there is no one around." walking towards it he checked for any reason why it would be so empty and shrugged finding none, not even a riptide warning. Lying out the towels her reached into the back and pulled out some sun block. Axel burned more then he tanned so it was a precaution he'd learned to take.

"Yeah, I've gone body boarding." He nodded at the question, his eyes shining as bright as the sun as Axel handed him his ice cream. His tongue darted out to taste the delicious treat and he almost moaned in pleasure. "It's better than I remember." He told the redhead, grinning up at him. He continued to lick, suck, and bite at the salty popsicle as the pair walked onto the beach. "This spot is good, yeah." Roxas said, dropping his bag onto the warm sand, biting the rest of his ice cream off the stick. He pulled out his bathing suit and looked around the beach. "Make sure no one is watching." He told Axel as he kicked off his pants, leaving his boxer-briefs on as he quickly pulled his baggy, light blue swimsuit up around his slim hips, tying the string tight so that they wouldn't fall down. He pulled off his shirt and stuffed it into his bag, revealing his thin figure to Axel and the rest of the beach. "Sun screen?" He questioned, observing the male's hand. "Does little Axel burn easily?" He teased, a grin on his face.

"Yeah and ironically enough red skin and red hair clash horribly." he kept his back to Roxas while he changed and slipped on his own swim trunks black this time, even though he wore green more often then not. They made his eyes stand out beautifully or so he liked to think. Humming he worked the sun tan lotion into his skin working it over his arms and stomach. Turning he whistled at Roxas his eyes wandering over his exposed torso. "My, my little Roxy is quite the looker." he purred wrapping and arm around him purposly invading his personal space before backing away. Reaching into the bag yet again he pulled out an elastic hair back and pulled back his thick red locks. "They get in the way when I surf." he commented though with his hair back he looked much more aristocratic.

Roxas smiled softly at the thought of a rather red-skinned Axel and thought that he would look exactly like a lobster which would be simply hilarious. The blond peeked at the redhead as he changed into his swimming trunks, biting his lip softly as he saw the male in only his boxers, wondering what exactly he would look like without them on which made him blush. "Th-thanks...Axel." He laughed softly as he was practically molested by the redhead, their bodies touching for a moment. He reached up and brushed Axel's hair back after he put it into the ponytail. "You look good." He grinned at the other.

"Shhhh don't tell my dad I clean up well or else he'll start making me wear suits and shit." laughing loudly he sat back down on the beach towel. "I rented us both boards, a surf boared for me and a body bored for you. They guy will bring them over soon enough so lets chill yeah?" Axel vaugly remembered he forgot to put lotion on his back but his hair usually covered it once he was wet anyhow. Soon enough a man came over visibly shaking from head to toe as he set the boards down. "A...Anything else Axel?" he questioned shakily. "Nah that's it Rufus." he said waving a hand as the kid practically sprinted back up to the surf shack.

Roxas's brow rose as he saw Rufus practically having a seizure as he brought over their boards. "Thanks..." He said, a slight awkward smile on his face as he grabbed his board. He looked to Axel as the kid ran away. "Um...what the hell was that about?" He questioned, slightly concerned. The kid seemed as though Axel was like Godzilla or something and was going to swallow him whole if he stepped out of line. Normally kids didn't act like that unless they were being bullied or something like that, but he highly doubted Axel beat the shit out of him for shits and giggles.

"I told you I'm a big bad guy." he said chuckling humor glimmoring in his green depths. "Nah he's just jumpy that one. Used to be Marluxia's toy you know, till he go tired of him crying all the time. Didn't you know about that? I mean you were in his gang, my dad said you were 13 or something like that. Last in the inner circle?" shrugging he grabbed the board wax and started to get the board ready. Slender muscles worked in what was obviously a familer motion tensing and relaxing as he worked in small circle's over the large surface. "Damn kids never wax these right...." he mumbled to himself as the waves crashed temptingly behind him.

"Yeah, but I wasn't in for very long...when I found out what they were doing I was gone pretty damn fast." He looked to Axel as he began to rub wax onto his board. "I only ever really met Marluxia and maybe one or two other members." The blond laid his head down in the sand and relaxed slightly as he felt the warmth of the sun all over his body. "Do you know much about his gang? I mean, with your dad being a private detective and all you gotta know something."

"I know that Xemnas is the one who actually runs it, Marluxia's father and a few others above him. Not that they'll ever admit to that, plus Xemnas can never be tied to the crimes. That's the pink haired idiots job." waving a hand slightly he finished up his board and stood. "Well I'm going to hit the waves. See you out there kid." he said before running of red hair streaming behind him as he laughed like a child. He loved surfing even though water had never been his thing, just the feeling alone made him forget almost everything wrong with his life, and his worry for Roxas.

((Do we want a badguy to come across them now? Or postpone it?))

(( Sorry about disappearing so suddenly, my internet kept going in and out and then just shut off, but it's fixed now! :] And a bad guy coming across them now sounds fine!))

The blond listened closely as Axel explained the gang a bit more to him. He had only been in it for a few days, maybe a week or two before he found out what it was actually about and it took him only a matter of minutes to go straight to the police with his information. He was brought up to good and not let freaks in black cloaks sell drugs and steal or whatever the hell else they did. Roxas couldn't help but grin as he saw Axel run into the ocean, looking similar to a small child but with a man's body. He grabbed his body board and followed the male out, getting hit by a few waves as he paddled out to where the red head was, the heat of the sun hitting his lightly tanned skin.

Back
Top Bottom