Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summon; Hell is coming for you! ((Commy, Blistered))

When Haraki began to do just as Cassandra asked by stroking her member a little more frequently and gripped it tightly, all sense of control was beginning to break down within the ninja's mind, almost unable to hold back for much more of this. After a minute more, Cassandra emitted a short lived shout when her member flinched within the demon's hand before looking up at her. "Haraki... I can't take any more..." She whined as she looked at her with a wild yet passionate look in her eyes before literally rising up, pressing her own lips to Haraki's in a deep and loving kiss then carefully pushed her to the floor, continuing it while pressing the shaft of her long, thick length against the slickened opening, wanting so much to penetrate her right then and there.

Amidst the moans and kisses that were exchanged, Cassandra spoke with a loving purr in her voice. "Tell me you're ready, Haraki... Please, tell me..." She spoke quietly.

Haraki blushed and nodded slowly, "I...am...be gentle..." Softly she spoke for the first time despite her deposition. Her eyes looked down at the member as she was pushed to the ground and she could feel the very hot member pushing against her very wet opening. Her eyes were wide and then she looked at her again and kissed her back lovingly as she put her arms around the ninja girl. She could feel the runes pushing warm magical energy onto her.

When those lips of Haraki's met hers, Cassandra's body shivered as if she felt a current of electricity just run right through her. A moan would then escape the ninja in response before slowly yet regrettably parting her lips from the demon's to then gaze down at her just inches apart then slowly nodded to her verbal response. "I'll be as gentle as I can, Haraki." She answered in a soft voice.

Without a moment's hesitation, Cassandra's long and thick length would then slowly push inside of Haraki's folds catching a hitch of her breath due to not only how tight the female demon felt, but also due to the fact that Cassandra had never - not once in her life - done this with anyone who was willing enough. But all of that began to change.

Haraki moaned out in both pain and pleasure due to not having this much she was extremely tight. Her folds parted for the large member and her body twitched and shivered as the large shaft entered her. Her eyes shut closed as her moans got less of pain and more of pleaure. Her face twisted into a very joyful smile by the time the ninja girl had finished her entering. "OHhhnnnmm....Cassandra...you...are big...", She said softly blushing horribly as she laid there looking up at the girl. She hadn't found a mortal like this that would basically rule over her. Anybody that did this would have died but maybe it was because she had rule over Haraki? No it wasn't that or Haraki would have pushed her limit and the magic owuld have had to step in. None of that was happening which meant that this was all on her own.

The overall feeling of having Haraki's insides clench up on Cassandra's long and thick length once it began to slip inside was sheer perpetual bliss within her mind. The ninja's face had now bloomed a deep shade of scarlet as she held onto the demon's waist as tightly as she could as if she was afraid that this was nothing more than a dream which was according to her, far more unreal than anything she had ever imagined. It caused Cassandra's female fluids to seep out of her entrance at an alarming rate, staining the floor underneath their bodies.

Once they were close enough to each other, Cassandra couldn't speak. Rather, her words were caught within the recesses of her throat as she now gazed down at Haraki with a look on her face that said that she was enjoying this feeling and in more ways than one as indicated with an open mouthed smile. "Y-you... Feel so... so good..." Cassandra finally spoke with a shuddering voice.

Haraki blushed as her body shuddered and twitched due to what she was hearing. Her eyes now focused on Cassandra's and her lip almost got big as if she was little again or didn't know what to do. Though the feeling felt great and she loved how Cassandra was in her, it was different then any man or woman could do to her. She didn't reject it like she thought she would but Cassandra was different.

Progressively, Cassandra's body was beginning to tighten purely out of reflex when she felt Haraki twitch and shudder underneath the ninja, almost to the point where she just couldn't take much more of this immense pleasure. Even her large member was pulsating much more frantically as well as her folds secreting her fluids of love as she continued onwards at the same slow and steady pace she had set since this had began. Perhaps it was a sign to her that she was getting overly stimulated from this and needed to slow down a bit more despite something was imploring her to increase the pace even more. Ultimately, Cassandra has to make a difficult choice. Either she pulled out and finished herself off or she went with the flow and accelerated her pace. It was indeed frustrating since she couldn't make up her mind, but after a moment, Cassandra would then turn the demon over, placing her on top of the ninja.

"P-please Haraki... I... I can't..." She begged at her with a bit of needy look on her face.

Haraki blushed and smiled, "It is fine...Cassandra...go ahead" she said softly as a heavy blush filled her cheeks. Her body trembled and she was flowing with warm energy as her runes glowed bright pink. They were so bright it was like staring at a light that had been hued with pink. Her eyes were even glowing as she moved herself on the ninja girl. The pleasure had overwhelmed her and she began to moan as her body slapped against hers due to the amount of pleasure.

Lucifer stood on the gate to the human world, "Hm, that woman is really doing some seducing I can feel her and her master together as one at the moment. I thought she was a slut but she always denied it." He said as he smirked moving toward the gate as two other select demons followed him. One was a female demon and the other male, they both were reptilian as they both were lizards in the past. "Now, time to break up their little fuck fest. I know that demons need love but you escaped me...Haraki.", Lucifer scoffed as he walked off toward the gate.

Cassandra honestly just could not believe the amount of pleasure that was coursing through her now that she had the demon girl up on top of her, thrusting her self down upon the massive length of the ninja. The shaft of her length was absolutely pulsating with blood flowing through it so much, that Cassandra feared that she would either pass out from it or from the overall sensation. Either way, she would not regret the decision of doing this, even if it meant wanting to do this all over again.

Finally, Cassandra was hitting her breaking point. In that moment, Cassandra leaned up slowly and putting up a strong effort to place herself into a seating position before whispering into her ear. "H-Haraki..." She moaned out to her softly. "I... I...!" She began to say before suddenly throwing her arms around the female demon's tightly, fearing that this was nothing more than a dream.

Finally, she just couldn't take it anymore, screaming in pure ecstasy. Her folds released her fluids, spattering them onto the floor underneath the two of them first before her shaft spewed an absolutely torrid amount of seed inside of Haraki's folds, pumping jets of the sticky white stuff inside of her right into her womb with extreme speed and power.

Haraki screamed out as she exploded herself. Her folds tightening around the shaft as if sipping up the white liquid from the shaft of the ninja girl. Her body shaking and trembling as she kept her convultions due to the fact that the ninja's cock was shooting a lot of cum into her. her body felt all warm and she could feel so wet below and not all from her either as the ninja's cum was flowing out of her. The amount was astounding as she wondered how the girl could shoot so much. "OH YES CASSANDRA!! YES!!", She screamed out during the whole experience. When ti finally ended she panted and laid her head on the girl's shoulder holding her. "Cassandra...I...I...", She panted but she wanted to say love but was afraid if a demon said that what would happen.

Lucifer stepped out of the gate as the others had gone ahead smiling, "The human realm it has been some time since I have arrived on its surface. I wonder how up above is taking this? Heh heh." he said as he walked on toward the power signature. It was Haraki and the other demons would be on her trail as well as they would have their demon run away.

Haraki was tired for a second but her body suddenly shifted as what Cassandra did had no effect on her, "Something is coming..." She said as she got up even off of the girl despite the fatigue that either one would have felt after such an experience. It was so soon that the cum was dripping off of her pussy and it was twitching as it sat in front of Cassandra, "Cassandra...we nee to get going. I sense two other demonic presences coming toward this location...damnit...I think they have found me.", She said cursing as she jumped off of the bed quickly.

Needless to say, after it was all said and done, Cassandra was highly exhausted from the whole affair. Even her shaft progressively went limp after she was done shooting about three loads inside of her. To be honest, the ninja hardly even knew that she had that much pent up sexual energy locked inside of her. However, she was glad that it was all over as indicated when she nearly fell asleep on the female demon right then and there. Very soothingly, Cassandra soothingly trailed her slender fingers across Haraki's back lovingly before whispering to her. "I know what you're going to say Haraki, so I'll say it for you. I love you." She said in a soft voice before laying back on the bed, very much relaxed.

However, that feeling of euphoria would be short lived when the ninja heard that a certain someone was coming after them. Two of them, at that. "Then we'll need to shake this off and get going as soon as possible." Cassandra answered as she got up next, gathering her clothes and putting them on as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Not long after she began throwing her clothes on, her kodachis began resonating an odd glow. Oniyuki and Oniho had definitely picked up on something big, sending a chill up the ninja's spine. "We'll need to move... NOW." She answered as she then to quicken the pace.

Raku stood outside the cottage and smirked, "Wow, I didn't Haraki could have such a lovely play to fuck with her master in." He said smirking as he held his huge boomerang blade on his back. While his partner came up on him, her eyes were more focused on the occupants inside since she knew that Haraki knew that she was being tracked. They all had that sense when a demonic presence was there besides their own. "Well Timari I will bring the house down! AHAHA!!", He yelled out in a laugh as he threw his weapon at the building which literally destroyed it in one swing. The building along with whatever was standing five feet tall was cut or knocked down brutally. Timari moved into the wreckage to find her target and to bind the body of the target to herself. She was demonic binder and she knew that if she found Haraki she would bind her to herself to bring her back to hell.

Haraki got her clothes on and saw that the ninja girl herself had hers own. "Come on Cassandra! LOOK OUT!!!", She screamed as she ran and tackled Cassandra with her weapons in her hands hopefully as the whole cottage was taken down in hit as the whole thing tumbled to the ground. She looked back and then got up pulling the girl to her feet, "we need to leave...the demon ...Timari...oh god..." She said knowing that the demonic binder is on her trail. If that demon ever touches her she knew that she would be bound to the demon rather then the human in front of her that took her contract. It would be humiliating. "We need to leave now...", She said forcefully as she moved away from the rubble.

It had only been not long after she got everything together when Cassandra was immediately tackled by Haraki straight to the ground. "Haraki!? What's gotten into you?!" She demanded outright before seeing a massive boomerang-type weapon rush above them at a high rate of speed, tearing through the building at a terrifying pace and spraying debris everywhere. At that instant, Cassandra quickly folded her arms around Haraki protectively and shut her eyes just as tightly while the building virtually collapsed right on top of them. Fortunately, neither of the two were injured save for the few scant scratches from the debris that fell on them appeared mostly on Cassandra's arms and legs.

"No need to tell me twice! Let's go!" She answered as she also forced her way out of the wreckage then began to hightail it with Haraki at a hurried pace. "We'll need to ditch them as soon as possible!"

Raku noticed them run off, "I cannot believe this, she is actually helping her human master? This is something that Haraki hasn't done in her life. It is something to reported to the lord, despite that we need to follow her. The mast will not like it if we come empty handed. Come on Timari, we need to find them so you can bind Haraki to yourself while I get to beat her some before we bring her back. Despite that we need to 'frolic' in this world some before it becomes ours. You know?

Timari moved about the wreckage smiling, "Yeah Raku I know where they are going or at least the direction. Come on then, lets head out of here get on their trail. The faster we get to them the faster I can bind her, this will be a lot of fun to do when I do finally catch her. The binding process is quite a painful one as I get to rip the blood runes right out of the master's hands as if I was ripping the very control from their body!" She said excitedly as she started to run picking up their scent followed by her partner as they took off toward them.

Haraki frowned, "Cassandra, they are on our trail, this is going to be impossible that we outrun them!" She said sighing as she almost wanted to stop running so that they stop wasting the demons' time. Though she kept moving due to the bind she had to Cassandra. "do you have any idea for us to evade demons?", She asked as they continued to run in the direction that Cassandra had picked. Haraki didn't get tired from running easily due to her immense energy reserve, though the presence of the 'lord' and his minions was enough to drain nearly all of it. The world just felt like it got bleaker as they continued to avoid the pursuers that were on their tail. It was like running down a path that was shrouded in clouds as she could see the other two behind her in solid figure but Cassandra looked like she had fog around her. This was Timari's influence on Haraki's mind as the binder had the way or ability to influence the target's thoughts. Though Cassandra's thoughts made some of the fog disappear while making Haraki more confident, something about the girl made her want to continue this.

"Not at the present moment, I don't!" Cassandra answered as she kept the pace with Haraki. "Just for right now, we need to keep running for as long as we can until they decide to give up the chase! If I know demons like I do, we'll be in for a pretty long haul." She added trying to think of whatever devices she could use in order to get those two off of their trail.

All the while she was running, Cassandra was trying her hardest to think of some way to deal with this situation. Turning back around and fighting them was not only inherently risky, but extremely dangerous. Possibly even suicidal, if they were that skilled. But even demons have a weakness. It's the task of finding it that was a chore.

A sense of determination began to surge through Cassandra's mind and body as she ran, further sharpening her mind to a razor's edge. She didn't know if this reflected onto Haraki or not, but if it did, then it was all for the better. In that moment, an idea formed in the ninja's mind before she spoke.

"Just stay with me, Haraki. We're going to make it through this night come hell or high water." She said with the same determination in her voice.

Haraki felt more confidence flow through her through her master, it was renewing despite the demon that followed her. When She dashed to the side as a huge boomerang like weapon flew by her head as the trees around them weren't so lucky. They were on their tail closing in as they were demons and not humans that Cassandra might be used to fighting.

Timari looked at her partner, "Ha! She is actually fighting! That master of hers must be quite the confident one to think they could win against demons!" She said excitedly as she kept up her pace with ease as Raku smirked.

Raku kept his smirk, "Ah so she has chosen to fight? I guess this is going to get interesting after all. I cannot wait to fight her and her 'master' since one is a human and the other is a demon that will be bound to you eventually!" He said as he chuckled throwing his weapon ahead in their location as it sheered back as he grabbed it. It was just a warning shot showing what is to come.

Cassandra didn't seem to be the slightest bit bothered by the warning attack that was sent flying towards them, but to make sure it didn't exactly try to take her head off as well, the ninja dropped to a knee when the boomerang zoomed by, taking down various trees in its path then returned to its user. Once it was out of the way, Cassandra slowly stood back up onto her feet, aiming an undaunted look at the user of the weapon. She didn't exactly know the full extent of this demon's powers, but it would be a cold day in hell if she was going to allow him to do so.

In response to that attack, an icy glow could be seen radiating from the kodachi in Cassandra's left hand. "Sorry if I didn't buy that warning, demon. But unfortunately for you, I don't have any intention of cowering to scum like you." She said in an equally cold tone of voice.

Not long after she spoke, Cassandra once again dropped to a knee on the ground, placing the tip of the blade against the dirt and swung it upwards, summoning forth jagged spears of ice rippling towards the two demons.

Back
Top Bottom