Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summon; Hell is coming for you! ((Commy, Blistered))

Haraki shook her head and smiled as she just eyed the girl. Her face turned crimson as she felt her kiss on her neck. Her body shivered a little as she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed as she felt like puddy in this girl's hands. "C-cassandra...", She mumbled as she said softly looking at her only seeing her cheek as her face was buried in her neck.

Cassandra only continued to display the same gentle affections toward Haraki as she once more gave the demon another nuzzle of her neck followed by a soft kiss to the skin. When she heard her name being spoken to her, Cassandra opened her eyes lazily and glanced up to Haraki then slowly pulled back to look into those eyes of hers closely.

"Yes, Haraki...?" Cassandra spoke to her in a gentle tone of voice all while gazing at her with half opened eyes.

Haraki blushed, "I-I don't know." She said softly as she looked away some now embarrassed and her body trembled at times. "I don't know what to say ...Cassandra.", She said softly as she held onto her. Though her grip was getting tighter as she felt more secure and something that she hasn't had this in her entire immortal life.

Cassandra just couldn't help herself when Haraki's nervousness had now completely taken hold of her. In fact, it brought such a smile on her face, that Cassandra even went so far as to emit a soft laugh at the demon as well before reaching a hand up and brushed just the back of it gently against her cheek. "Then say what's in your heart, Haraki." The ninja replied in a soft and warm voice before closing the distance between the two of them once more by gently pulling the demon closer to her and giving Haraki a gentle kiss directly on her lips and held it there for a few moments before releasing it to then gaze at her again.

Haraki blushed even more and shivered some, "I-I...like you...unlike any mortal that I have before." She said softly as she sat there staring into the eyes of the ninja girl. This feeling unlike anything she had felt before now coursing through her like a torrent in a storm her body now filled with a fear of rejection or even anticipation of what could come next or if she was getting turned on or something. Her mind couldn't tell the possibilities.

Cassandra gave a soft and quiet laugh as she heard Haraki's remark before smiling up at her and brushing a few stray strands of her silver hair out of her face. "That's a first." She answered in a warm tone of voice before noticing that Haraki was in the midst of a firestorm of emotions channeling through her body. From what she might have guessed, Cassandra was under the assumption that it might be a fear of rejection. If it was that fear, the female ninja responded to this in a strangely motherly fashion, settling the female demon's side of her head directly on her shoulder gently before lifting a hand up to caress her cheek. "I glad you do, Haraki." Cassandra answered as she continued to hold the demon close to her body as the palm of her other hand slowly rested upon Haraki's back, rubbing up and down soothingly.

"And don't worry... I don't plan on rejecting you." She spoke up again, smiling down at her. At the same time she said this, she was also considering the possibility that Haraki might have gotten turned on through Cassandra's slow advances. To be quite honest, it was actually getting the ninja to feel the same way, only she found herself enjoying this a little more than she thought originally as indicated by her limp length as well as her insides were stirring underneath Haraki's body at the same time.

Haraki blushed horribly though she hid it to the best she could. Though her body felt the reaction on the ninja girl and she could feel something poke her as well as her own body react horribly and her insides were getting wet though it was subtle as she blushed more as her body began to warm up more and more they were together. Her body was lusting for the other girl and she could feel her body warming up as well. "Cassandra...", She said softly "Something...is happening...", She said softly as she looked all over her body.

Cassandra could see the lustful look in Haraki's eyes, even more so when she noticed that the demon's eyes were scanning over the ninja's form in the same manner. In truth, it brought a heavy blush to her face, but for some reason, it just seemed to increase the thrill that was running through her body at the present moment, indicated when her member gave another stirring under Haraki's body to the point where it was starting to lengthen and harden. This, in turn, also caused her folds to eventually become saturated in anticipation, getting a sudden gasp to escape from Cassandra as well.

"You can feel it too, eh?" The ninja ask as she looked up at Haraki with a smile on her face.

Haraki's body became very warm and her own genitals began to seep with juice as they leaked from her entrance. "Yes...and...it feels overwhelming...like I am on fire...", She said as she clasped onto her shoulders lightly since she was shivering and trembling as she felt the member that Cassandra showed her spring up even more and even feel how hard it was. It made her shiver more; she wasn't used to this. She thought she would have argued with Cassandra with what she was doing but she didn't. It was weird and the feelings flooding from her mistress began to cloud her thoughts and other things. The only thing was the desire for her and she for her.

By now, Cassandra's body temperature was beginning to hit an all-time high the longer that she continued to feel Haraki's body continue to be as close as it was against hers. The feeling it was bringing was something that she had never felt in all of her life, let alone with something like this. She didn't know how it happened, but it did. The scent of Haraki's skin while smelt of fire and brimstone, also smelt of lust and desire, almost as if the demon was imploring her to commit the ultimate in sin: Sex with an unholy being.

Well, Cassandra knew she was already walking on the path of the damned, so one more cordial sin shouldn't hurt her anymore than it has already. At that point, Cassandra's body couldn't take it any more. She had to know just what it is that was driving her to this point.

Finally, the ninja spoke. "Then I guess we should probably take this back inside, eh? Besides, I don't think it'll make much sense unless if we're both somewhere were we can be comfortable." She said as she slowly began to stand up while taking the female demon's hands into her own.

Once she was up on her feet, her nipples had hardened to an extreme level, becoming nothing more than sharpened nubs of flesh. Even her member was now just as hard as well, having grown to an unbelieveable 12 and a half inches long, a clear indicator that she was needing her in more ways than one. At the same time, however, her folds were now extremely drenched.

"Haraki... Will you come with me back into the house...?" She asked in a gentle voice as she continued to hold the demon's hands in her own.

Haraki looked at the woman's sexes and noticed both were very excited and she blushed horribly. "Ye-yeah...Cassandra.", She said timidly as she looked at her following her like a lost kitten. They walked back into the house and for the first time she had actually no knowledge of what was going on despite the actual feeling and known feeling that was going to happen yet. Her mind was clouded and she didn't know what was going to happen and was nervous.

(Sorry this took me a while to reply! I had a few me issues to deal with! > <;)

Once the two were back inside the house, one of the first things Cassandra did was glance back at Haraki as the demon looked at her with that timid look on her face. It was honestly so adorable, that the ninja honest just could not take her eyes off of her. But for what reason?! This was an unholy beast that was loosed from the bowels of hell!

And yet, Cassandra was almost struck into a daze by this lovely little creature. She was hypnotized, if you want to call it that. Infatuated by the overall beauty of this female demon, even. She absolutely had to have this all to herself, even if it meant that she had to put everything on line to ensure her safety.

Once the two were in the living room, Cassandra honestly couldn't help herself. The ninja's wits were cast to the side as she suddenly drew the female demon close to her body, pressing each other's bare breasts into the other's and leaned her head in closer, pressing her lips loving with Haraki's, unable to hold herself back anymore.

What am I doing...?! Cassandra thought as she felt the fire of passion racing through her very core as she unknowingly guided the two down to the floor with extreme care. I just can't describe it! All I did was just touch her and now, here I am laying with her! She continued to gather some resemblance of logic within her racing mind.

Haraki looked at her and blushed as she kissed the girl. ~What...am I doing? I am being taken down like a mortal that was in the weak side of the sex thing...that mortals do! Yet...I can't fight her very well! What is this?!~ She thought as she eyed the girl though her eyes didn't show any malice intent or feelings of hate at all. They showed loved, infatuation, and lust. Her nipples and body were reacting strongly to the Nina's responses. Her body shivered as the woman's erection could be felt on her body as a very ...very warm pole. It made her shiver and she kissed her back putting her hands on the girl's shoulders softly. Her hands moving softly and slowly like she was messaging but it was extremely soft.

The overall feeling that Cassandra was receiving from the female demon was something that was hard to describe. Just the way the ninja's erection was pressed in between their lower bodies was as if the two were on the borderline of sheer nirvana. Even the way the female demon's hands felt on her skin made the overall sensation that much more enjoyable, maybe even something more than that.

Tentatively, Cassandra's hands slid down to Haraki's sides and caressed them lovingly, channeling a soft moan into the female demon's lips after the ninja felt her hands on her shoulders. After a moment, Cassandra slowly pulled away from Haraki's magnificent lips and smiled at her softly before placing a kiss on her lips one more time before smiling down at her.

"Haraki... Do you trust me...?" She whispered to her in a quiet voice as her hands continued to massage Haraki's sides with the greatest of care.

Haraki felt her head nod softly as she eyed the young ninja girl. "I-I...think I ...do.", She said softly as she looked at the girl intently and lovingly. She hadn't felt like this and it is like her body felt extremely warm and even when Lust was in her body it didn't feel like this like she is with Cassandra. This female mortal was proving to be a very satisfying mistress yet. Haraki's hands just moved down to her arms timidly moving around her body. She was supposed to be a form of malice and evil intent yet she was acting like a pure nun would act at a holy ground.

When she heard Haraki's confirmation, Cassandra's hands continued to massage the demon's sides gently all while gazing down at her with a smile before nodding her head slowly. "I wanted to ask you that because there's something I wanted to try with you. Something that I think the both will enjoy very much." The ninja answered before leaning in once more and kissed Haraki's lips once again before sliding back a bit before placing another one on her neck.

"So I'll say it again Haraki..." Cassandra whispered softly. "Do you trust me...?" She asked.

Haraki shivered and her body twitched some as she let out a little moan. "I-I trust you...", She said to reassure the girl that this wasn't a spur of the deal thing. If it was she would be dead since she didn't like to be treated like a toy and so on and so forth. "W-what do you want to try?", She said meekly as she held her hand at her mouth almost resembling a shy and nervous girl. the runes on her body glowing brightly though not red but a pinkish color as they reacted to her and so on. they might be her seals but her seals are tapped into her soul or demonic one.

"I know you're not a succubus Haraki, but there's something I want you to do to me." Cassandra said in a quiet tone before kissing her one more time then slid off of the demon's body. Her eyes danced over the runes she saw, seeing the odd coloration they were projecting. Something was clearly different about it, but then again, she wasn't going to ask about it.

Once she was laying off to the side, Cassandra's hand reached over to Haraki and traced her fingers on one of those runes of hers, smiling at her once she was lying on her back.

Haraki blushed more as the runes reacted to the touching by becoming brighter pink. It was embarrassing to have a demon show such colors but maybe it is deep down what they feel like. "Well, what do you want me to do to you..", She said a little more stern since she got curious rather then nervous though her runes kept their odd coloring and so on. Just they flickered some when Haraki showed some change in mood or thought. Haraki's eyes moved toward her eyes as they stuck on hers for a while waiting for her answer.

"I want you to show me..." Cassandra paused for a moment to the reach for one of Haraki's hands then slowly pulled it down to then curl her fingers around the base of the female ninja's long and thick erection, causing Cassandra to tense a bit in reaction due to how sensitive she felt.

"How well you can please me." She concluded, looking up at her with a look that was silently hoping the female demon would turn away from or flat out reject her. To be bluntly honest, she had gotten them this far.

Haraki blushed horribly as she clasped her hand around the ninja's member as she moved her hand up and down slowly. "...I... haven't done this ... before...", She said softly blushing as the magic compelled her it was her own desire now since her feelings had been lured into a action with her and she would continue to do it even though she might reject to it normally.

Cassandra only nodded her head in reaction to Haraki's answer not long after her hand began to move up and down slowly all along her member. "I know, Haraki. I just want you to go at your own pace until you feel you're ready." Cassandra answered in a gentle voice.

At that point, Cassandra's face reddened severely when she felt her rack of flesh being stroked, even causing her eyes to tense themselves closed and emit a mild moan of sorts before dipping her head back as her folds secreted a little more of her feminine juices. "Nnnn..." She moaned out once more before turning her head to the side.

Haraki blushed and her eyes focused on the member she was stroking and the juices that it was secreting along with the bottom entrance right below the base. Her eyes couldn't stop focusing as her own folds became very wet very quickly as they began to leak out of her folds and onto her legs and on the surface they were currently on. In Haraki's mind nothing was there except her and the member she continued to stroke which got increasingly fast since she felt it twitch and get hotter in her hands. Her face had developed a huge blush and her body began to feel extremely hot to the touch. Her runes showing some bright colors and pink again this time though the light emulated a strong heat from them as she was turned on beyond comparison. She couldn't believe that a woman that had this could be so good to her in her own mind. Even she thought as a demon would be humbled by it since Men were repulsive with their demanding ways.

It was absolutely hard to believe at just how gentle Haraki was being, but the end result was just the same in Cassandra's eyes as the ninja sat up on her elbow, looking up at the demon as she continued to stroke her hand up and down the base of her long, hard and thick member. After a few moments, Cassandra would then reach a hand up to Haraki's rune-etched arm and rested her palm on it before looking up at her with a sort of pleading look in her eyes. "P-please... Harder..." Cassandra begged her quietly before sliding that same hand down slowly to then grip Haraki's working hand then gave it a light squeeze, causing the ninja to flinch and gasp in pleasure.

Haraki by this point didn't need the magic's command as she nodded. Her hand grasped it just like she had been instructed to earlier with Cassandra's own hand. With her own she began to move her hand up and down faster up and down keeping some more grip on her member. Doing this gave a great response from it itself. The pulsating became worse as she could feel the woman's gasps of pleasure as she was blushing horribly and her own sex below was beginning to drip onto the seat and even off of it since she had gotten wet around the time she started playing with Cassandra.

Back
Top Bottom