Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summon; Hell is coming for you! ((Commy, Blistered))

Cassandra looked up at Haraki with a small but somewhat sad smile on her face before she gave her answer. "I'm not surprised to hear you say that. After all, I've heard stories that when your soul is sent to Hell, the person that commited those sins have their memories ripped straight out of their minds before being banished to the lower planes, depending on the severity of their crimes and is therefore remade into a monster of horrifying proportions." She stated before looking up at the sky once more.

"And yet, here I am talking philosophy with a demon despite we now share a common bond, not just through blood, but also by beliefs, as well." Cassandra added. "We both have a goal to fulfill, even though the measures we use to achieve those goals are entirely different." She remarked, looking up at her for a moment.

"Furthermore, you don't really seem like you're all fire and brimstone nor do you look more like the doom and gloom type, either." Cassandra quipped, giggling to herself a bit.

Haraki looked at her and blushed a little, "Well, I am still evil...I do like seeing little kids murdered and men's heads cut off in both senses of the word. I love to see women killed and everything." She said trying to keep herself up and to make sure that this girl knew that she was still a demon and nothing like a human at all. She was powerful and she could roast a human at the whim of her finger and mind. Though this woman made her look at her some, "Though I tend to keep myself controlled to a point despite my want to utterly murder everybody.

"Heh, heh." Cassandra chuckled after a bit then smiled after shaking her head. "Yet another reason as to why I know for certain that I shall walk the path of the damned until the end of all known time... She muttered to herself and placed a hand on her forehead.

"But, I suppose that won't make any difference." Cassandra said with a shrug of her shoulders and smirked. "After all, I can understand where you're coming from in terms of trying to keep your anger in check and letting it loose on someone that really and truly deserves it if they have wronged you or someone in some way." She added, looking up at Haraki with an honest look on her face.

Haraki giggled, "Well, when ti comes to the fact that I am bound by a powerful magic now since you are my mistress it isn't hard for me to get angry. If somebody else that got me mad they would be dead and probably have their head chopped off and then used a bird feeder." She said softly as she looked at the woman and smirked. "The damned huh? Well, that road will really make you able to slaughter countless mortals when you come back up from some idiot that things they use you for sex instead of destruction.", She said smirking as she kept that smirk knowing what she did to that mortal man.

When Haraki mentioned this part to her, Cassandra's eyebrows jumped a little in surprise. "So that was why I heard you scream out something about not being a succubus." She answered, having been reminded of a few moments before the scarlet-clad female came upon the demonic one.

"Now, this might seem like an odd question to ask, but when you came upon this world, what was it that that man had you do?" Cassandra asked, looking up at her with a quirked eyebrow and a slightly playful smirk playing upon her lips.

Haraki looked over at her and frowned, "He... had attempted to have sex with me. He commanded me to have sex with him and I refused since he hadn't officially made the pact yet. So I killed him..I started to give him a blow job and then things got steamy and hot. Literally." She said smirking as she blushed a little as she eyed the female as the woman seemed like she might be like the noble man. However she was under pact so she couldn't retaliate like she did with the man. Her eyes looked at her more, "what are you doing Cassandra?" She asked as she eyed the woman.

Cassandra decided to play the innocent card for a little while longer by responding to her answer with shaking her head and still retaining that same little smile on her face and rested her chin in her hand for a moment while still looking up at Haraki. "Nothing." She said with a giggle and a smile. Despite the fact that she was somewhat interested in seeing for herself what it was that the demon did with that nobleman, seeing her expression seemed to be rather adorable.

However, there was a part of Cassandra that was blatantly aware of the fact that the blood pact was in place, thereby cementing the bond and allowing the ninja to do whatever it was that she wished. However, Cassandra decided to play upon this fact for just a little more, just to test her limits.

Haraki looked at her and blinked, "What ...I feel something is different." She said softly as she watched the woman staring at her with a smile on her face. It actually made Haraki nervous as she looked and watched the woman for a bit longer, "Please...tell me what is on your mind Cassandra." She said as she eyed and watched her for a while longer feeling suspenseful as she continued her floating and watching her.

Cassandra honestly found it to be just adorable as she watched Haraki become significantly rattled due to her coy behavior, and to be honest, she thought about busting a gut out laughing at that point and tell her she was only kidding, but even still, she had to bat this little ball of yarn around just a little more before going for it.

Soon afterwards, the smile on her face soon became a little bit more natural as a cadence of light laughter eventually betrayed her and closed her eyes before she spoke again. "For some reason Haraki, seeing you act the way you do is just too cute." She finally admitted with the same smile.

Haraki looked at her and blushed a little, "Well...don't get used to it. I just get like this when I have a downtime of not killing things or people. IT just makes get a little weird in the head." She said scoffing slightly off as she looked away showing or faking her uncaring way as to hope to have that coy attitude and feeling to go away.

"A weird feeling in your head? Like as in what?" Cassandra asked, giggling a little bit more as she continued to play around with Haraki some more to test her reaction to Cassandra's covertly playful nature. "Are that bored that you can't even tell me why?" She asked as she slowly turned herself around in the spa water so she could get a better look at her.

Haraki looked at her and frowned, "I...I just ...am too bored yeah. That is it, we need to kill more of those bad people you don't like and I will be back to myself." She said as she blushed knowing the woman had a penis or something that men have often made her feel a little excited deep down. Though she wasn't a sex toy! That was a succubus and they often kill their partners. She thought of that as a fools way of killing them. When in reality a good slaughter brings out the pain and sorrow of a soul when devouring it.

Convinced that she got the answer she was actively seeking, Cassandra nodded her head a bit before she gave her reply. "Don't worry, Haraki. As soon as any of us see any sign of trouble, they will be met with a harsh backlash of violence." She stated with nod of her head. "But in the meantime, why not enjoy the little bit of silence we have until we ship out in the morning? It honestly can't hurt you that much, can it?" She added as she stood up within the spa and held her arms outward while looking around a bit as a reference to the area in which they were staying in.

"So that being said Haraki, why not get yourself out of those clothes and join me in here and just relax for a while. If nothing else, it'll help get your mind off of killing for a little while." Cassandra then stated with a smile before gesturing a hand back to herself.

Haraki looked at her a little more and sighed softly, "F-fine..." She flaoted down to the edge as she lifted off her clothes as her naked body had symbols and different signs all over her body due to being a demon. They were the summoning restrictions and each of them had several purposes. When she got into the water her body flinched slightly to the sting though soft of warm water. "I-I...am in.", She said softly as she eyed Cassandra

Cassandra kept her eyes on Haraki even after she stripped off in front of her, catching sight of those demonic markings on her body. These were no doubt a part of the summoning that brought her to this world. But aside from those markings, she was definitely a looker, bringing about a bit of a gentle smile on her face.

Once Haraki was in the bubbling water with her, Cassandra smirked a bit before she spoke again. "Well, just because you're in doesn't mean you can just sit all the way over there." She teased. "Come on over here and sit by me so we'll keep each other company." Cassandra added.

Haraki blushed as she moved over toward Cassandra though the blush was extinguished though except for a little whisper. She looked over at Cassandra nude and sitting there as she looked over at her and had a blush on her face but she had a posh face on as she looked away some. "There...I guess we can talk now.", She said softly as she kept looking away not wanting to lock with her eyes or her face now put in a situation from her mortal years and the feeling was coming back which made her wonder about this mistress and if she brought out her mortal in her in a sense.

When Haraki got close enough to her, Cassandra would then curl an arm around her and pulled her even closer to her and rested her head on Cassandra's shoulder. "There ya go." She said with a smile as her hand around her back. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" Cassandra asked, looking down at Haraki with a smile.

Haraki blushed horribly, "I-I..." She looked down and then looked up at her, "N-nothing...it wasn't that...hard" She mumbled some as she looked away though Cassandra could see a blush now fully on her face as she wasn't able to fully ward against it. Her sigils shinning some due to the amount of energy flowing through her body due to how worked up she became as she rested in the girl's arms. This was odd and never becoming of a demon that she had achieved of which status. She knew that other demons could be seduced like this if they were a lower class but she was a high class and she was being subdued and it made her nervous which is why her energy was so high.

Given the fact that Cassandra was not a demon, she could clearly sense on a person's face when something or someone was making them feel nervous. In Haraki's case as she continued to hold the female demon close to her, the evidence was written clearly on her face.

After a few moments between them, Cassandra decided to break up the silence by speaking up to her. "Hey Haraki... What's the matter? You look like you're troubled about something." She asked, studying Haraki's face for a moment.

Haraki looked at her, "Hell has predicted my nature to be brutal. Never to have this feel feel love stuff. Always willing to gut the next person over and so on. Just I don't understand it now. Why am I...here? Like this? Is it because you will it? Or is it am I failing my restrictions and they are now just letting me fall from my grace..." She said insecurely which was the first time she had showed any hint of it to anybody or any mortal in this realm. Even the demons in the other realm only knew death due to her brutality but instead she was being timid which wasn't in her nature yet was... It unnerved her.

"That's a good question, Haraki." Cassandra answered with a nod of her nod as she spoke. "But, if you want my honest answer, I believe there's a rhyme and a reason for everything in this world, demons and humans alike. Furthermore, I don't believe that I've come off too forceful nor do I believe that your masters are letting you 'fall from grace' as you put it." She added with a shrug and a shake of her head before looking at Haraki with a smile.

"You know what I think about this whole thought you're having right now? I think that you think too much and it's only going to eat you alive somewhere down the road." Cassandra concluded in a cheery tone before lifting a finger under the crook of the demon's chin and tilted it up before turning her head to face the ninja then gazed at her for a moment.

"You know, it's a good thing you're immortal or otherwise I'd have to tell you to worry worrying or otherwise you'll get those frown lines I've heard so much about." Cassandra joked after a moment before giggling slightly and smiling afterwards. "Now then... Come on and show me a smile. It can't hurt you that much, can it?"

Haraki blushed more as she eyes widened some more as she slowly began to smile though it was weak. "I-I...don't know what to say.", She said softly as she eyed the Ninja Girl. The magic no longer felt like restraints which made her wonder if she could just walk off as this girl didn't exert any strong force on her. Though she felt compelled to stay in the one place she felt oddly comfortable in; which was her arms. "Why..am I feeling this?", She asked Cassandra hoping the girl would have the answers it seemed that some of the mortals of the realm could have her answer. She wanted it so badly.

"You wanna know what I think, Haraki?" Cassandra asked as she stayed right there with her, holding the demon close to her still. "I think there's still a human part of you that's wanting something. Something besides the usual blood and guts." She added as she then closed the distance a bit more to then affectionately nuzzle Haraki's cheek.

"To be honest with you, I feel the same way." Cassandra added quietly as she continued to lightly nuzzle her.

Haraki blushed, "I...I didn't think I had such a thing in me. Normally that would be an insult and I doubt I will react like this if I am in a normal state Cassandra. I don't think highly of humanity or mortals in general. Just how the fact I am a demon. Though ...being human once could have done that." She said though she was blushing more now due to the fact that Cassandra was nuzzling her and her bubble was successfully infiltrated and she knew it. "I...", She could say much as she felt like she was a prisoner of some sort of feeling to Cassandra.

For a brief moment as she continued to hold the demon close to her, Cassandra ceased her nuzzling of a little before opening her eyes to look at Haraki with a light smile on her face. "It's only an opinion, but I can respect that." The ninja answered with the same smile before she sweeped her head down a little more to the side of Haraki's neck and gave it another nuzzle for a moment before giving it a gentle kiss.

"If there's something you want to say to me Haraki, go ahead. I'm listening." She concluded in a quiet voice as her eyes closed once more then kissed her neck once again.

Back
Top Bottom