Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summon; Hell is coming for you! ((Commy, Blistered))

Haraki looked ahead and nodded, "Yeah seems like you did. Great..what are we going to do here? Get naked?" She let out a giggle that sounded like a mocking tone as she looked over at the girl knowing whenever the magic would kick in she would make it leave as soon as it came.

Cassandra glared at Haraki for a moment when she made this remark, but blushed rather severely at the thought of letting this female demon see her for who she really was. There was no way in hell that she was about to let that happen, but since the two were out here by themselves, maybe she could get away with it.

"Well, I'm certain you can use a bath after all the blood you've spilled after getting here." Cassandra answered, crossing her arms in front of her chest with her eyes closed and her brows fixed in slight annoyance.

Come to think of it, so can I after running like a maniac. She then thought to herself after a bit before reopening her eyes and looking away for a moment, pondering what she should do.

Haraki looked at her, "Why are you getting so personal about it. Last time I know you were a female ...and I am a female demon. What is the matter? We both are girls...nothing is wrong with either of that. Didn't you wash with the other girls of your village?" She asked as she watched the ninja get annoyed and she sighed some annoyed herself to deal with such things. This pissed her off about humans since their complex was so annoying to understand and comprehend however since she was under owner ship she had the time to look her over.

"It's not that!" Cassandra answered with a small degree of aggravation but with a larger degree of embarrassment. "You see... I'm not quite like all of the other girls." She added, crossing her arms in front of her chest with that same look on her face as indicated by a heavy blush and her eyes closed in thought, trying to think of how to put this to her.

Haraki smirked, "I see...you are like that man. You are a lesbian aren't you?" She giggled mockingly as she watched the girl blush up and almost flair up. It was hilarious to watch. The idea of this girl being into other girls made her smirked as she was mainly straight though due to having women as masters she had adapted to making love to women as well as men.

"Oooooooh...!" Cassandra whined out in an annoyed tone. "It's not even that, Haraki!" She added before stomping her foot down on the wooded floor, causing her full, supple breasts to bounce slightly. "Alright, so you want me to tell you?! Fine!" She said before pushing the lower half of her outfit to the side, exposing her panties but there was something in them that was lying dormant.

"I'm a hermaphrodite." She said begrudgingly before looking away from her.

Haraki looked over at Cassandra and then down blink, "You...are an hermaphrodite...now that is something I haven't been used to." She said softly as she eyed it some and then looked up at her and smirked. "So you have the penis of a man and the top of a woman? That must be conflicting.", She said giggling mockingly some. "Though sweetie...I understand.", She said though had some hint of sarcasm and some comfort. Though Haraki again was a demon, she was under servitude doesn't mean she has to be nice or the way a human is.

Cassandra wouldn't let Haraki look down at her for long before letting her outfit settle back into place. The mocking tone of voice she used afterwards hardly seemed necessary, but now she was starting to push it. In response to this, Cassandra walked up to Haraki and thought about slapping her clear across the face, but that wouldn't do any good. She'd be no different from her if she just let her get into her head like this.

After a little bit, a smirk came across her lips as a bit of an idea came to mind before she leaned in and placed a playful kiss on her lips in response. "I'm relieved you would understand." She said afterward.

Haraki nodded, "Well, despite being a demon I am different from other summons and despite it all anyway. Though again I understand some. So how do you relieve yourself anyway? Like a man?" She asked as she looked at the woman as she knew her and blushed slightly, "You're welcome." She said softly as she eyed the woman waiting for her response.

Cassandra had to make an annoyed looking face at that comment before she spoke. "That's not really up for discussion now, is it?" She asked with the same look on her face before she heard the "thank you" from Haraki. "But, if you feel you must know, I have the genataila of both male and female properties, so it doesn't matter how I go to the bathroom." She then explained afterwards, deciding to satisfy her little curiosity if only for a moment or so.

"What's with the questions anyway?" Cassandra then asked, narrowing her eyes at Haraki for a moment.

Haraki looked at her looking away some, "I just am curious...I am a being with a mind. So I have curiosity and whatnot." She said softly as she watched the girl get in her bubble. "Come on...Casssandra.", She said softly as she stepped back some due to the magic and her own bubble being breached some, "Just let up.." She said annoyed.

"Well, at least your satisfied now, are you?" Cassandra asked as she then turned around then stepped back from her a few steps even before she was told to step back a bit by Haraki. "I mean, I'm still the same person you forged the contract with, am I right?" She then asked again, looking back at her for a minute with an arched eyebrow.

Haraki looked at her, "Humans are humans. I don't care who makes a pact with me." She said as she looked at Cassandra with a bit of a smug look. Her fact didn't change to hate or anything but more timid expression due to her getting close. Her body fidgeted some as she kept her hands behind her back and watched Cassandra. "Humans that make pacts with me are always different then others. They got the power of a demon to use at their whim so basically you are different but not then anybody else that has claimed me.", She said as she kept her stance but her face twisted a little into a smirk.

Cassandra looked at Haraki with a bit of intrigue written into her features before turning back around to face her with the same look on her face. "You say that as if I'm different from all the rest of them." She answered, her tone sounding as if she was asking a question. "But if we're really all the same to you, then why not explain to me just as to how I'm different from any other master that you may or may not have had since you've been summoned into the human world." She added, narrowing her eyes at the female demon with a small tilt of her head and narrowed her eyes at her only slightly.

Haraki looked at her slightly annoyed, "I didn't mean...that you were different then the summoner...I am merely speaking on the fact that you own a demon and nobody else does." She said as her face turned in a little and showed some anger. This human was frustrating at times. If she didn't take her words and twist them or even just upset one second and then good the other. It just irritated her due to how much this 'master' of hers was being. "I didn't even imply your defect on your body if you call it that since sometimes you humans have insecurities about the organs that you are given.", She explained though again she was a demon so she was bullheaded about it.

Cassandra took note of what Haraki was saying, but it wasn't quite what she was referring to at all. But sensing that she was getting a tad aggravated by the conversation, she then shook her head and waved a hand at Haraki before she spoke. "It's not what I was talking about, but that doesn't matter. This whole conversation's getting out of hand." She added in a calmer voice before shaking her head once more and decided to head outside into the midnight air.

Maybe she does have a point. Maybe it's just that I'm not that used to having a demon for my own, but she doesn't need to be a bitch about it. Cassandra though once she was outside and resting her back against the outside of the spa house, sighing quietly.

After a bit, Cassandra walked over to one of the bubbling pools of naturally heated water then knelt down near one then skimmed one of her slender fingers in it, gazing down at it in thought. Might as well get used to this now. There's not going to be other options for me. She thought again after a bit.

Haraki sighed as she walked outside and noticed that Cassandra was in the spa. She sighed and then walked up though only by the wall and not visible by Cassandra. "This downtime is so boring.", She said softly to herself as she looked down at her own hands and then waved them about as she looked up and then over at her sighing. "What is she going to do.", She said softly as she kept watching her from afar.

After a little more decision making, Cassandra would then stand up with a small smile on her face before nodding to herself, thinking that maybe a bath was indeed in order. This had indeed been not one of my better nights. Might as well give her a little space and maybe we'll continue our discussion later. She thought as she began to remove the uniform she wore, piece by piece, article by article but laid the twin kodachis near the edge of the bubbling water once she had stripped herself down to nothing, her light skin illuminated by the pale moonlight.

Strangely enough, since it was spring, there was still a bit of a chill in the air as indicated when a light breeze blew past Cassandra's nude form, causing her to shiver only slightly before she began to carefully step inside the water nice and slowly then settled herself down comfortably with a sigh.

Haraki got up and then jumped onto the roof softly as she moved among it slowly watching her. Her eyes followed the figure that was her master with awe in some way she looked a lot better then any master she had before. When she stopped she was in front or behind her depending on the person that the view was from. Haraki just floated there and sat in the air as she crossed her arms and watched her from afar. ~This woman...I cannot understand her. Why is she nice and whatnot... why doesn't she use my to my full power?~ She thought as she floated there peacefully. Her eyes didn't waver nor did they look away at the woman's figure as it disappeared into the surface of the spa. Sighing she just sat there and kept her arms crossed watching her.

As Cassandra laid back into the spa facing the towards the house she came out of, she then looked upwards to the roof of the building to then see Haraki perch herself on the roof of the building with a perplexed look on the female demon's expression. While it might have looked cute to her at one point, Cassandra could also tell that there was something bothering Haraki to a great extent. Why doesn't she tell me what's on her mind? It's not like I'm going to punish her for just opening up a little. She thought as then shook her head just a bit. Then again, it's probably just safe to assume that maybe now's just not a good time to talk about much. Cassandra then added to herself as she sat there with a thoughtful look before rest her chin in her hand as she continued to look up at her.

"You know, you don't have to stay up there, Haraki. It looks rather lonesome up there." Cassandra called. "Why not come down here and sit beside me for a while and just relax a bit?"

Haraki blinked some as her floating basically was interrupted and she blinked. "I... well I guess that wouldn't be bad would it?", She said trying to make it seem like her own idea as she moved to the roof and then dropped down softly as if her feet hasn't even touch though there were winds that parted as she walked over to her though she stopped at the edge of the spa and instead did what she did on the roof and just floated above the edge of the spa and she looked at her. "You... wanted to talk to me?", She asked as if Cassandra had asked to talk to her so it didn't seem like she wanted to go there. The demon wasn't used to this completely and utterly.

"Yes," Cassandra began as she heard Haraki approach her while she sat in the spa. "I figured you might need a little company and vice versa. Besides, it didn't look very hospitable up there were you were." She added, looking over her shoulder to see Haraki floating above her.

As she looked up at her, Cassandra would then look ahead of her towards the house and sighed a bit before she spoke. "The only reason as to why I wanted to talk to you is because I wanted you to open up a bit with me. There's really no need to close yourself off to me, you know." She added.

Haraki blinked, "You want to know about me? Aren't you just going to use me like every other human that has had me under their power? I am a pretty high class demon my summons are hard to do. Murder a couple people even a half dozen children to get me to come out. Which is rather difficult for you humans to do. Though you want to just know 'know' about me?" She said asking it in a question though feeling a little insecure as she looked at her unsure.

"Of course I want to get to know you. Besides, I'm not all about murder and blood, you know. Surely there's something hiding under all of that facade you're putting out there." Cassandra answered without missing a beat. "Though, I will have to admit it, there were times when I've been pushed to that limit and have been forced to do some things I'm not proud of." She added, looking off to the side for a moment before looking up at her again.

"But... There was one person out of the many of whom I have taken the lives of that I want to see his head mounted on my wall." Cassandra stated, narrowing her eyes a bit as she continued to look skyward.

Haraki blinked a little, "well, I don't remember when I was just a mortal though to become a demon of strong power I had done a lot of evil things. I guess, thought murder is just nessary to release me. The rest is up to the user and whatnot. I guess humans can be pushed to heights since of course...I am here. Though...I... don't know where to really go on about or with." She said softly as she looked up at with the woman. Her eyes then looked down at her though she was her master the magic didn't force her as much as it did before and she realized this which made her blink. The magic was usually a representation of the user or master she was under. This woman wasn't exerting any rule over her and often gave her free will to do much anything she liked. The magic felt like that since she had a master like that though she murdered the man and eventually had to go back to hell. Though with her she knew that the girl would exert force when she needed too which made her flinch about trying something.

Back
Top Bottom