Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summon; Hell is coming for you! ((Commy, Blistered))

"Well then, Haraki," Cassandra answered as she stretched her arms out wide then leaned back a bit, popping the stiff tendons in her back as she did so. "Now that I have you under my control, we're going to be doing a few things, you and me. What they are, I'll decide as we go along. Is that understood?" She asked, looking at her again before curling her arms under her chest.

Her eyes were fierce but her mouth moved, "Yes..." She said softly as she stood there realizing that imprisonment or bounding is rather painful existence. Her eyes searched the forest as she heard foot steps, "Cassandra..." She murmured as she looked around the forest feeling something close but wondered what it was.

Just as quick as Haraki heard them, Cassandra's ears were also tuned to the sound of someone approaching them. With eyes narrowed and turned her head to the source of the racket, the scarlet-clad ninja immediately drew her kodachis and assumed a defensive posture.

A glance to the demon with that same narrow-eyed look seemed to say one thing to her. Don't think. Just run. Without missing a beat, Cassandra quickly took off ahead of Haraki before glancing back and shouted to her, "Come on! We don't have time to waste here!"

When Cassandra said that the demon was flowing with her but not with her feet but with her flames. The demon had harnessed her flame as a projectile to keep her moving. The body of flame scortched the ground though when they would move closer to any humans the flames grew weak. It was a pact that was part of the deal was to not hurt humanity and so the flames obeyed the master but not the demon. "I am catching up..I am not that slow." She said annoyingly at her.

As Cassandra kept the pace ahead of whoever it might have been that had aspirations with them, she glanced behind her to see Haraki keeping up with her. "Never said anything about you being slow! And for the record, the only exception I'll allow you to hurt something is if someone decided to hurt either you or me!" Cassandra answered as she kept sprinting.

Haraki looked over at her and nodded, "Yes Cassandra. I understand." She said as she kept herself up to pace with the woman or master to her now. "Where are we heading?", She asked as they flew through the forest.

"Someplace where we can lay low for a while until whoever that was gives up the chase." Cassandra answered as she began to glance around the forest, looking for a suitable place to hide out at. "The most we can hope for now is if we can find a cottage or something along those lines to hole up in." She added, sounding rather frustrated that she hadn't found that place.

Haraki looked at her and blinked, "what is wrong?" She asked as they danced around and she noticed that they were going to places they were before and then again in different directions. This woman was looking for something and she wondered what she wanted to find as she waited to say something again trying to adjust to the 'master/slave' talk.

Cassandra glanced back at Haraki for a moment and shook her head dismissively before she spoke. "It's nothing, Haraki. I'm just trying to find that place for us to hide out in." She answered quickly before glancing up ahead of her. Fortunately for her, Cassandra's patience would soon pay off when she spotted an unused cottage just up ahead of them and to Haraki's left. "There! We can hide out there!" She called, pointing at it then skidded to a stop.

Haraki looked at the cottage and then calmed her flames and then suddenly she was back to the way she was before they took off. When she entered the cottage she sat in a chair at the kitchen area of it waiting for her master to enter the house. It was odd sitting there and waiting like some servant ready for duty and even so she was basically a slave for this girl. This is what irritated her about being a summoning. She was basically somebodies' plaything if they wanted to be so evil. The reason for saying it is evil is because she is the dark one! But her holder can be just as bad or noble which is also bad. "Come on...Cassandra.", She said as the magic had assigned her to say since she had arrived before the girl that had to use her legs while she used her magic.

When she saw Haraki take off ahead of her, Cassandra's first thought was go back and scope out what it was that had sparked so much interest. That thought, however, was stopped when she felt a bit of a chill run up her spine. Looking back to the cottage, she decided against going back and instead made a dash towards the front door then stepped inside of it quickly before spinning around and locking it.

Sighing in relief, Cassandra turned back around and placed her back to the door then slid down it until she was sitting down, rather exhausted from the whole affair.

Haraki looked at her and smirked, "Tired from that ordeal already? I just barely got worked up." She bragged as she awaited the ninja's response. This was hilarious that the ninja couldn't handle some running though the fear corased through her master's mind she couldn't silence it from hers as she flinched here and there due to the fact that it was just there.

Cassandra remained silent for a moment when she heard Haraki's remark, glancing over to her with an arched eyebrow. Normally, she didn't like it when she was teased of her abilities, but in truth, Cassandra was just aggravated that she spent the majority of her time running away from a situation instead of standing tall and facing whoever it was down. But even then, Cassandra stood back up on her feet and walked over to her silently and clapped a hand over her mouth before holding one hand up and pressed a finger to her own lips as if to say to her, "Keep quiet for right now. There could still be trouble out there" as indicated when she glanced around from side after she pressed her hand over Haraki's mouth.

Haraki looked at her and frowned under her hand and her eyes showed an annoyed look in them. ~This woman is unreal...seriously!~ She thought as she watched her and stood there though her body was twitching some under the hand of the ninja. She could feel Haraki's uneasy feelings and she made sure the woman couldn't help but feel it.

After a moment, Cassandra would then take her hand away from Haraki's mouth then looked about in silence before nodding. "Alright." She said quietly. "We'll stay here for a little while." She added, stepping over to one of the chairs in the kitchen area and sat in it, sighing to herself in thought. "However long it takes for the heat to die down, anyway." She remarked as she crossed one leg over the other.

Haraki frowned, "But that is the enjoyment of it all. The fun of slaughtering and the fun of killing. It isn't something that should be tossed out just because you are insecure about your motives Cassandra." She said as looked at the Ninja girl her eyes again having that arrogent look. Though they also kept their annoyed look since she had just done the dumbest thing that she could ever do. Though she would have died and her fun runied due to the fact that she would have been sent back by some blade. "Why do you avoid fun anyway? I just run due to the fact I can feel your emotions run through me due to our bond.", She asked her as she explained the cuffs on her wrists and possibly the fire that the other one had on her hands or where ever she had the bond put on her body.

"The only reason as to why I ran is because I wasn't sure what it was that was following us." Cassandra answered, her eyes closed in thought as she then began to tap a finger on her opposite bicep. "And for your information, never question my motives ever again. If I tell you to do something, then I expect you to do it without a second thought." She added in a snapping manner.

"Now, are we clear on that or do I have to beat it into that skull of yours?" She then concluded, sounding a little more annoyed than she should be.

Haraki looked at her and sighed as she looked away not answering knowing that she would have speak those words. ~This woman is difficult to tolerate sometimes.~ She thought to herself and pretty sure the woman can hear her as well though she didn't care. She was obident with the woman. Though that didn't mean she had to like her a 100 percent.

Cassandra didn't say much more after that as she still remained there, sitting on the chair and held a thoughtful look on her face. Maybe she shouldn't be so hard on her. After all, it hadn't been more that a few hours into the night that she met this demon and forged that blood pact with her. After a moment, the scarlet-clad ninja would then stand up on her feet for a moment and walked over to her before resting a hand on her shoulder.

"Look, this has been a rough night on us all. Think we can just put a lid on this just for a few minutes?" Cassandra asked, looking at her with the same thoughtful look.

Haraki looked at her again and nodded. "Yes it has.", She said bluntly and plainly as she sat there and just watched her for a while enjoying the fact maybe she was a lot calmer and enjoyed the calm and quiet for the first time for a bit. Though then again she had no choice at times and this type of atmosphere wasn't possible when she was blood thirsty demon that wasn't bound to anybody at the moment. Regardless she just took in the air knowing that is what she was dealing with for the time being.

Cassandra heaved a soft sigh of relief before gently pulling Haraki over into a soft hug, patting her back lightly. "Thank you so much for that." She answered in a gentle voice before pulling back from her and smiling appreciatively. Following this, she then began to peer around the house for a bit, wondering about something.

"Well, I'm going to have a look-see about this place and get an idea of where to go next. I know for certain that we'll have to travel incognito for a while." Cassandra then said thoughtfully.

Haraki blushed a little at the reaction and then nodded, "Yeah..." she merely said as suddenly as Cassandra got up and then looked around the house. Haraki just sat back down and looked at the window boredly as she nodded, "Yeah I guess...since this thing whatever it is hunting us or you or something I don't know." She said moving her hand some in a bored gesture. She was still a demon despite how the girl was suddenly kind didn't mean she had to be suddenly kind.

Cassandra merely shrugged her shoulders in response to the demon's bored mannerisms, not really minding her attitude before looking back at her and gestured her head. "Come along with me. Besides, it'll be better for the both of us." She spoke up after a beat. "I doubt we'll find much here, but..." She added, shrugging her shoulders once more before walking ahead of her.

Haraki got up and then looked at her and frowned, "I got no choice remember? I am bound to you." She said softly as the magic was beginning to kick in. "..Cassandra.", She said in her obedient voice that it had created for her as she waited for the woman to choose her path and the ability or way she wanted to go toward.

Cassandra merely gave a slight nod of her head before looking at Haraki with a plain but thoughtful look on her face. "Right. I seem to keep forgetting that." She answered, her tone not really suggesting that she was liking the sudden obedience. Not for nothing, but while she didn't mind the fact she was now bound to this creature, she honestly didn't feel like talking to a trained dog either.

As the two began to walk about, Cassandra's eyes spotted a pearlescent mist from somewhere outside when she passed by a window in the kitchen area then stepped over to it with a slightly arched eyebrow. Outside, she could make out a mirror sheen of something along the ground, causing her interest to be piqued. Numerous spots on the ground seemed to have this trait before see something bubble from one of them.

Looking over to Haraki, Cassandra spoke once more. "Hm. Looks like we've stumbled upon an abandoned spa house." She spoke up to relay this over to the demon.

Back
Top Bottom