Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summon; Hell is coming for you! ((Commy, Blistered))

Vailed In Black

•´¯`•. lέᵐ𝕄𝒆 ⒽєΔ𝐫 үo𝐔 Ⓢᶜ𝓻𝓔𝒶m ≾3 .•´¯`•

Haraki felt herself being pulled up from hell where she often rested into the home of a nobleman. She saw the man on the ground with his cloak on and nothing else. There was an erection sticking out of his cloak. Her face twisted to anger, "I am not a succubus bastard!" She cursed as she looked down and then at the fact the man summoned her. She was bound to him to listen to him regardless. The man looked at her, "I don't care! You will do as I say! I want a concubine or more or less a woman sleep with! I grow tired of the row of women I have now!" He boasted as he stood there with an impressive stalk sticking out of his body. Her eyes moved away uncaring as the man growled.

Suddenly he swung out and growled, "Demon of fire come to me! I wish to use your flame pleasure me!" He cursed and commanded her which made her move due to the fact that the devil himself was overseeing her summoning. When the portal left however she played on until she was upon him. "You wish to feel my flame touch you in pleasure?", She cooed as she placed a tight but comfortable firm on his member. "You want to feel how warm I could make you orgasm with?", She continued to rub softly as the man groaned and yelled out some. "Yes! Yes! This scroll was worth the gold to pay for it!", He called out as the demon continued her caressing for a bit.

When the man was in true pleasure she began to exert her powers on his member. The magic didn't get strong for a while her eyes looked at his bulge and her mind did figure it wasn't a good way to waste the sweet taste that would eventually come from his member. When she got down on her knees she gave the man a sweet blow job by moving her mouth over his dick. When she moved into it she caressed him and everything. The man twitch and almost felt like his legs were going to give up. Haraki could feel the pulsing of this man's member and she continued to suck suddenly though in the process of sucking hard she felt his member pulse and shoot out the warm cum into her mouth. Her voice cooed at the salty taste of his cum as she sucked him dry feeling the member still hard she giggled. "Well, now it is time for the real fun.", She said darkly as she stood up noticing the man was in a daze.

When he didn't notice she gripped it too hard and he snapped out of his pleasure with a scream. Her nails had dug into the shaft and was drawing blood followed by a sizzling sound. Her eyes turned a blood red along with flames inside of them. "I told you..I am not succubus! I don't listen to mortals that summon me for pleasure!", She cursed out as she continued to grip hard as the sizzling kept going and going. Suddenly his skin started to burn and turn brown. His screams were loud and painful to anybody to hear them suddenly as his body began to catch fire slowly. This kept up for about two hours as she eventually turned him into ashes walking out she jumped out of the belcony to find some other things to destroy. Her blood lust was quite high and she was turned on but that didn't bother her much due to her energies focused somewhere else. However the devil wasn't pleased with the fact that she had killed her summoner and didn't make a pact with his life so he now drifts among the world in limbo. "I will need to kill this demon.", He cursed as he began to rise his strongest gladiators. His thoughts however were more on focused on getting the mortal realm. He could try to take it while getting her at the same time. This would work out for him and he would make sure it would. Gathering his force grew strong which attracted other forces as well. Meanwhile Haraki was roaming the country side.

Cassandra had been out traveling by herself in the wilderness with her eyes closed in thought and her arms folded under her chest, the heels of her footwear clacking along the dirt road she alone walked on. It had been several months after she disappeared from her beloved clan, all because she was going after the traitorous bastard that had betrayed her and nearly tried to leave her for dead after literally stabbing her in the back. Luckily for her, there was a good Samaritan that had found her several hours after the atrocity then took her in his hut, fed her, cared for her wound, and basically gave her a place to stay for a little while until she was fully mended. Even though she was a ninja, there was a part of her that wanted so much to thank the man for his kindness, but her personal vendetta against her former friend just wouldn't wait.

As she traveled through this area, she had heard about odd occurrences here. However, anyplace here in Japan had odd occurrences, so what was the difference between one place or another? But if there was one thing that got her attention tonight, that would be that she could swear that she could distinctly hear someone screaming out in searing pain. She came to a dead stop on the road she walked on then quickly dropped to one knee and drew one of her treasured kodachis and held it out in front of her with a cold look in her chocolate colored irises. Something was definitely catching her attention, she knew that. But what?

There, she could hear it again. Twenty yards to her right, she could definitely hear the sounds of someone screaming bloody murder followed by a female screaming something back at him. Something about... Not being... A succubus?

This definitely warranted her investigation. Without a second thought, she altered her movements to step ever so silently as she moved closer to the sounds that she heard.

Haraki stopped when she heard footsteps, "Somebody is near...heh, good I need some fighting. Possibly a good death." She said softly as she licked her fingers still moist from the encounter with the nobleman or noble ash. The thought made her giggle as she stopped whoever was running toward the noble's house which was on fire and going up in flames with whoever was inside. It was probably maids and the like as she felt their souls gather into her due to her destruction she absorbed the souls of the fallen that she had killed and she felt a flood of them hit her and made her powerful at the moment. Her eyes became like beacons in the night in front of the mysterious stranger. "Where are you going? Hm? Coming to see me?", She cooed at the random Ninja from what she could see.

She didn't really care anyhow she had murdered many ninja in the past. She even had a legend made after due to it. Listening to the human world was a great way to see if she was noticed. Her hands suddenly lit up on fire as her body blew up with fire as fire like wind flew toward her but it couldn't fully hurt her or whatever it could give her mild irritation since Haraki didn't want to kill her toy yet. She had just woken up and she didn't want to have to kill the first thing she could play with.

As she continued to approach the very place she had heard all of that racket from, Cassandra stopped when she smelt something. Several somethings. The first thing she smelt was the acrid smell of burning wood. Someone was caught in a housefire, she wondered. But that was when she found out something else. The next thing she smelt was the smell of burning flesh. No doubt that person or number of people was either killed and then lit the place on fire. Probably a psychopathic murderer hellbent for some reason or another.

But what really sent a chill up the female's spine was the fact that the kodachi she held in her right hand had now begun to resonate an aura of flame. Oniho had found something. Something otherworldly.

Narrowing her eyes in resentment, she then drew the blade back then slipped it into its sheath. There was a demon on the loose tonight, she thought to herself as her eyes began to scan around in silence. Where it was, wasn't know to her.

Not long afterwards, she heard its voice, causing her to step back and quickly draw out both of her kodachis. The only difference this time was that both of them were now resonating their respective aura. Oniyuki's was one that glowed like a winter's harshest blizzard while Oniho's firey one was roaring furiously.

There it was, right in front of her. There was no mistaking it. "How came you into this world, demon...?" She demanded, her eyes wrenched in righteous fury as she continued to glare at it with a murderous intent.

Haraki giggled, "Tell one of your now burnt horny male counter part." She smirked as the woman had some type of magical items though she couldn't figure out what she had. Her eyes however focused on how pretty she looked and how well it would look on her wall that she had in hell with the rest of the wonderful things. The idea of skinning her alive and then burning her flesh for a feast was quite the idea hogger in her mind. However she want to still play. While she held out her hand a flaming Scythe appeared in her hand and she waved it around crazily like it weighed nothing and basically to her it was only flame now taken form. To the girl it could be a scythe that was caught on fire however this one had unique runes and very long blade at the end. Something that would resemble a crescent moon.

Cassandra's eyes widened when she saw this demon brandish her weapon, something that looked like a blazing crescent moon. Upon further investigation, it looked as if she was wielding a scythe. Dammit... She's definitely going to have the range advantage here. But I will not let this creature roam free. She thought to herself as her eyes narrowed once more, becoming a ferocious look of determination.

When she made mention of the man whose life she took, she merely shook her head at the female demon. "Like a give a damn about him. He's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you in three seconds if you don't leave this place and never return here again." She warned, her voice dropping to a lower register.

She smirked, "I don't really care about anybody on this realm and the fact that you thought I did is even more amusing." She said as she held out her scythe toward the woman as the tip touched the ground scortching it. "I don't go upon mortal threats. They tend to scratch my surface like a comb across one of the hairs on your head mortal.", She said smirking as she drew her scythe back and then her eyes lit up with embers glowing for the pupils as she smirked, "Fight me and possibly I might let you die. Otherwise I just might turn you into some toast...human toast that is. Then I don't know feed you to your own animals on your own plane!" She said as she giggled. She wanted this mortal to make the first move, she already know how Ninjas reacted and how they used their abilities. They were gifted with speed and agility but not strength which she could manipulate to help match them.

Just hearing this thing say that she merely made a threat just aggravated her to another level. Oh, how Cassandra would enjoy having her head on her wall when she got home. But then again, she could think of so many things she could do with her dead carcass.

"I don't make idle threats, demon. I make promises." Cassandra seethed, her eyes narrowing sharply. "And if I let you live long enough, I'm gonna make you into my bitch." She added with the same tone. By the time she finished her comment, Oniho's fiery aura exploded into a raging inferno.

"Let's see how you like..." She began, holding Oniho back for a moment. "THIS!!!" She screamed, thrusting her hand forward and unleashed a blast of demonic flame from her right hand.

Haraki looked at her and smirked, "I would like to see you try!" She said as the woman launched a fiery inferno at her as she giggled. "You are attacking me with what I use best? Great!", She then suddenly busted out as her scythe got even bigger and while the girl was running at her she threw it across the air and suddenly a huge wave of fiery energy took from and howled at her, "Fire whip!" She yelled out as it was the move she just did as it looked like the shape of a strong fiery whip heading toward her at the same speed she was lunging.

Cassandra cursed herself for being so careless. Of all the things she had to do was miss her opportunity on the opening round! Now the demon had the initiative and was poised to end this rather quick, judging from how the whip of flames was roaring her way.

Cassandra only had a few moments to pull this off and it had to be done correctly. Reacting purely on adrenaline now, the female ninja quickly put Oniyuki and Oniho back into their sheaths then held both hands out in front of her with her eyes closed. When she felt the flames coming closer, Cassandra's eyes shot open.

While it looked to the female demon that the flames had completely doused her, Cassandra had actually pulled the infamous teleport technique. After the flames had subsided, what was seen in Cassandra's place was nothing more than a burning log.

The next thing the female demon would feel was extremely cold and sharp steel pressing into her neck. "Move and you'll be frozen in years of ice." Cassandra spoke threateningly.

Haraki looked behind her though her eyes were the only thing moving, "Hm...so you have an enchanted blade that uses Ice magic..." She said as she eyed the girl more. "You are brave taking on a demon such as myself. But I should have seen that coming, you wouldn't let yourself be killed the easily. It would be too boring and I doubt that a girl like you would like to loose her life so easily.", She said tauntingly at the woman enough though there was a blade pointed to her neck. This would be the end of her if she tried to do anything drastic. But Haraki was in it for the long run, besides giving in she could get the point to where she could do something horrible to the woman and not have to worry. "...I won't move...what are you planning?", She said looking at her more.

"Brave, yes. Stupid, no." Cassandra remarked, keeping Oniyuki trained squarely on the demon's neck as she stayed right there beside her. "As for what I'm going to do with you, we're going to find out a few things about you then I'll make my decision." She added, keeping her voice firm as she spoke.

"The first thing I want to know... Is what manner of demon are you?" She asked, never taking her eyes away from the female. "Tell me." She added, pressing the ice-imbued kodachi into her neck a little more.

Haraki looked at her and sighed feeling the blade poke her more and glad that the magics hadn't gone off. "I am a summoned demon, I didn't cross on my own I had help from one of your stupid race.", She said quickly as she looked her in the eye and just smirked despite the uncomfortable position she sat in now at the moment.

Summoned demon? Cassandra thought, looking to the side for a moment. That meant someone was dumb enough to bring her here. She added to herself. But just how she got here and what was her purpose was something she just had to know. Another thing she also knew, is that demons of her type, especially ones that were summoned usually had made some kind of pact between themselves and their controller. But if this was the case, then where was her controller?

But even still, this demon didn't look like the kind of creature who would just sign herself away like that. Apparently, this one looked like she needed something more from her master.

"Summoned, eh? That would mean you're under someone's control. That being the case, where's the one who summoned you?" Cassandra asked.

Haraki smirked, "Go check the charred remains of a house behind me. Then you will get your answer. The idiot tried to bring me up for sexual pleasure when a normal succubus would have done the job he just used me. Instead of dieing in pleasure he died in pain. You don't ever tamper with the evil of summonings of hell. They are dangerous. Specially if we sign your soul off to the underlord you will be gone forever. But you foolish mortals don't understand that and just get greedy.

This is no ordinary demon. This is one of the true oni from the bowels of hell. Cassandra thought as she listened to her words with a blank look on her face. This thing is far too dangerous to leave alone. She needs to be contained or something! She added, shaking her head in thought.

After a moment, an idea that was lying within the back of her mind was beginning to come to the forefront. If her former master wasn't enough to keep her under control, then Cassandra had to take it upon herself to do it.

"I'll make you an offer. If you can keep away from humanity, I'll take you under my wing." She said, keeping her eyes fixed on her.

Haraki looked at her and smirked, "You sure that is good? The man from before just commanded me and didn't make an offer like you just did. If you do you will have me at your disposal but you might lose your soul to the under lord. I still am in bound to him however it would be transferred to you at the cost of something great to you. I don't really, I just passed around and if you want me to 'stay away from humanity'" She did the quotes with it, "Then you got it if you wish to put so much at risk. However I will not listen to anybody unless they make a pact with me. This though again is dangerous to mortals like yourself but you don't care. You like the power, it is surprising that hell isn't up here and you humans aren't below you certainly act like blood thirsty maniacs." She said laughing some despite the blade.

"What? My wielding of these demonic blades aren't further proof that I'm already walking the path of the damned?" Cassandra asked, narrowing her eyes at her again, not liking the fact that she was merely laughing this off.

"But then again, I've proven that I can handle any task, no matter how big or daunting it might be." Cassandra said, eventually taking the blade back from her neck. "However, if one human is harmed while you're under my watch, then so help me, I'll kill you myself." She said outright, her fists clenched tightly.

Haraki looked at her and glared with a smirk on her face, "I don't disobey my controller but then again you wont' have a soul. So whatever you made with the blades you will lose all of it with me, You aren't just taking a blade under your service you are taking your life and trading it for a demon that you can do ultimate destruction with. However if you die you are now bound to the under lord himself. Well, I guess while you are alive you can use me to what every distructive purpose you have. So I guess this is where I whip out what you need.", She then conjured up a list though it was in fire and the bottom had a spot and she took her own blade and pointed at her hand, "Blood pacts are the ones that are signed for me, If you are willing to take this onto yourself you need to be pricked and have some of your blood dripped onto the fire sheet. It will then be transferred to the under lord himself. Now hurry!" She commanded. She hoped this girl would do it since it would help resolve the problem she had gotten into with the under lord to just be free.

It was definitely a risk, a major one at that, but the way this demon had presented her case, it was almost as if there was no other option but to accept this. Sighing quietly, Cassandra lifted one hand up and placed it palm up in hers. "Then I suppose I really don't have much to lose now, don't I?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the demon as she glanced at the blade in her hand.

Haraki suddenly jabbed her knife into the hand of the ninja girl. The girl could feel a pinch like any other stab but this was light as some of her blood stained the paper like fire. Suddenly it glowed with a magnificent glow as the fire formed around the ninja's hand and suddenly bonds formed around Haraki's wrists and had blood runes on them. It showed that now she was under control of a mortal and that she was able to be abused by any matter necessary. The one thing that the noble man didn't realize if he would have done this he could have raped her due to being bound to him but now this girl had her instead. To save her life she bound herself to a mortal she actually wanted to toy with and then kill afterwords. "There, gi-master.", She grunted as the magic basically made 'master' appear in her vocabulary as something impossible to not say.

"UNGH!" Cassandra winced when she felt the steel of the knife pierce into her hand, drawing blood in the process. From there, she could only watch as her own blood dripped down onto the paper the female demon held, her brown eyes growing wide when she saw some kinds of bonds forming between her and the demon she was now in possession of after the flames settled.

Once the process was over, Cassandra then took her hand back from the little bitch then glared at her, rubbing her hand for a moment. "Cassandra." She said her name to her. "Cassandra is my name." She added, never taking her eyes away from her.

Haraki looked at her, "o-ok..." She forced it since the magic often did it and probably did it due to the fact that she was now bound to her. Though now Haraki could feel Cassandra's pain now since she was bound to her, "...C-cassandra.." She stumbled on her words. The thought of being bound for this and for so long free now bound again it just made her swallow hard. Maybe she should have chosen death. She thought to herself as she eyed her new master.

After a moment, Cassandra then lapped her tongue at the blood that was still streaming from her hand. It wasn't much, but goddammit! That actually hurt! Eventually, she got the blood to slow down and coagulate before shaking her hand a few times to get the feeling back into it. "What about you? Do you have a name?" She asked, aiming her eyes at the demon still.

"Haraki...", She said though with disgust, the magic made her obey but not hide her true emotions. The demon that this ninja girl saw was often discomforted by the sudden obedience and other things like that. Though Haraki got used to it sooner then she had expected though again she did it so she didn't have to face the ice blade again. the thought of the element ice touching her completely like that would scare a fire demon completely. Even though fire was stronger she didn't want to feel extreme pain due to it and often more then not it would win over her. Water had a particular effect on her and it wasn't good.

Back
Top Bottom