Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

. m e l t d o w n. ~Ultra Cosmicandy Requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmicandy

Meteorite
Yo, Cosmicandy here with her first request thread! Yes, I am a female. But that doesn't mean I won't "explore" at all, as I will explain in the following posts...

First off, I'd like to apologize to anyone now who previously PM'd me while I was online. I tend to freak out and shy away at first~ Never fear, my request thread is here!​

→ Intro.
→→ Rules.
→→→ Likes & Dislikes.
→→→→ Onward...

Law of C o s m i C a n d y:
ₒ Be literate, I can understand writer's block sometimes.
ₒ Be freakin' literate. No one-liners. D:
ₒ Give me a sign or a little note that you will be away on hiatus if you plan not to post for a while.
ₒ Be respectful, I will be the same with you. <3
ₒ Let me know if you prefer PM or thread, I don't mind either.~​

→ Intro.
→→ Rules.
→→→ Likes & Dislikes.
→→→→ Onward...

C.C. loves:
♥Yaoi pairings (Like most of the general population, I find it easy to act as an uke. Seme? I'm willing to give it a try. ;D).
♥Yuri pairings (Same as above.).
♥Rape.
♥Incest.
♥School scenes.
♥Verbal abuse.
♥Physical abuse... Ahah.

C.C hates:
●Furries (*Shot.*).
●Honestly, anything that belongs in the toliet or in the trash. If you get what I mean. Yeah.
●Pregnancy.
●Outdoor scenes.

Eh, those are few I just wanted to highlight... The rest you can skim through is in my Rabbit Hole (lulz):
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aeoo
Last updated on [April 14, 2009].

A lot of these I'm actually unsure about, despite being put into a category. Run a suggestion at me and I'll decide whether or not I'll go through it.​

→ Intro.
→→ Rules.
→→→ Likes & Dislikes.
→→→→ Onward...

I wouldn't mind doing something in a Yaoi sense. What did you have in mind? Send me a PM back or you can respond here ^^ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom