Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Duchy's Request Thread(I'm Back Bitches!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuchess

Supernova
I am back and I'm ready to role!

I am an open minded person as far as rp goes but I'm always willing to try new things, but I am going to tell you right now, I am not into Horror roleplays. I love a kidnapping scene it is my all time my favorite, (you can check out my flist link under my Signature) . I love a good story line not just the sexy part lol. Anyway you should PM me if you would like to rp. :D Oh and if you are going to rp with me, i would like at least one post a day, if you are unable to post at least once a day i would like to be told, its common curtsy people!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/salena_the_pet_neko
/393677_10150506380887037_179500927036_11236872_211593369_n.jpg

378591_10150578867207037_179500927036_11516508_1025571950_n.jpg

A Beauty and the beast RP, long term pref, I could do Threads or PM's, I want someone who can play the part, not go soft on me after a couple posts I want to see the beastly ways.<3

Oh for future reference I love badass characters, I mean the tough looking and acting, ones that are quiet but have a soft side somewhere.

I will not under any circumstances do anything that is family orientedNO EXCEPTIONS

here are a few pairings ^^: '

Demon/Human
Human/Werewolf
Demon/Demon
Angel/Demon
Neko/(any)
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Furry/Furry
Furry/Human
Elf/Werewolf
human/vampire
elf/vampire
Elf/demon

I like these types or rp's:
Action
Fantasy
Romance

Settings:
1800's London
Modern
Medieval

RP Scene's
an rp based in Atlantis(before it sank) Plot- (ok be weary this is a dream i had so if its not clear im sorry)The children go to school and everything has been weird around the city lately, the priests think god is showing his face soon, but thats when a demon appears out of the blue he doesn't show his face because just about his entire body is wrapped in strips of cloth kinda like a mummy, but his mouth is exposed as well as a few other body parts. ( i would like a sample of your rp style and how you play your character because i want him played a certain way, he is quite and down to earth, and holds an air of danger around him kinda like a bad boy thing, he hardly speaks unless he wants to and see's humans to be inferior to demon's, he could also be the reason atlantis sinks.) he could possibly take a liking to a woman, but doesn't allow her or anyone else to see his face, he could get mad easily or offended pretty much have other walking on egg shells with him. PM me if you would like to give this a shot!!
------------------------------------------------
Ok when I was starting to roleplay I had tons of experiences with nekos well i stopped playing them and now I am back on them again. I want this rp based in feudal japan where my character is a demon but we see her as a neko with cat ears and a tail. I was thinking that maybe a demon lord could maybe find her hiding in his cellar cause someone was complaining about a shortage of food or how ever we want to play the rp. He takes her as a house or chamber maid and we can go from there...
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1214850
-------------------------------------------------
A Beauty and the beast RP, long term pref, I could do Threads or PM's, I want someone who can play the part, not go soft on me after a couple posts I want to see the beastly ways.<3(i love this plot and what i have received from it but I need a break on this one for a little while. I am however still interested in it.
--------------------------------------------
A demon lord has come to earth as punishment, the council from his world wanted to teach him how to love other people, but for the last 1,000 years or so he has done nothing but take over earth , when the council caught wind of all this they decided to force it upon him and make him take a wife every 100 years or so, depending on how long he wanted the wife to live. He has been doing this for 500 years now and has built up quite the repuation with the country he has set his home in. The temples that worship him like a god ,bring newborns forth to him to select to be his new bride when she is ready.

REALLY WANTING THIS RIGHT NOW (12/13/15)
I am an agent at a place called H.E.R.A. They help keep the peace and the secrets of the greek gods. These gods , demi gods, and creatures all have unique abilities called auras. Each aura taking the shape of something that symbolizes them in some form. Like Hades having a grim reaper, hydra having many snakes, Hercules has a lion, so on and so forth. This will be heavy in the form of romance/action packed. Im really interested in a devilishly handsome Hades atm. I am assigned to him as an assistant to help him with the mountain of paperwork before everything goes wrong and we are attacked by the titans sending us all into turmoil and making the love interest between me and Hades grow stronger and stronger.

Favorite rp partners (constantly updating so if your not on here please don't get your feelings hurt)
Kolath
Mr. Master
psych80
Tatcon Valdez
DareToDream
Yenpointfive
Reanimator
Archer_Rellis
Waverly

Re: Request thread by TheDuchess

kidnapping where I kidnap you?

got a pic?

Oh. And can you make the thread?

I'd rather that you got start it, I'm busy.

an inexperienced magic user turns her cat into a man sort of.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom