Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Nymphian Bride.

Kolath

Pulsar
Jeric wiped his hands clean of the messengerâ??s blood. There was a evil grin on his face as a plan began to form. So his dear elder brother was getting married and to a nymph none the less. He chuckled as he thought it through he would need to act fast but if he did he would be able to finally get his revenge for his banishment.

Jeric was the first elf to ever be banished no one knew that that sentence did to the elven body physically. The instant that his father had spoken the banishing words Jeric had fallen down to his knee crying out in pain. His once blond hair changed to pale white and his skin gained a dark cast to it, when his eyes finally opened they could see that his eyes had been changed to blood red. â??I will have my revenge for this father you will see.â? That was his oath that day and now he finally had a chance to make good on it.

Callisto sat in the bedchamber of her father, the king, looking up at him with a grimace. Normally, she would object to any decision he had made, knowing it was all for the good of her people and that her father was both a wise and just king. But this particular decision sent her into a fury of questions and objections. None the less, the king's decision was final and his word was absolute. With a heavyhearted sigh she gave a small graceful bow before leaving her father's room, returning to her own room to begin travel preparations.

Jeric was doing much the same thing. His trap would be laid along the path she would take to his brotherâ??s castle. At the same moment that he captured her, his magic would cause a letter to be delivered to his brother. A day passed and all the plans were laid and now all that was needed was the waiting for her to come by then she would be his.

After a long, restless night, Callisto began to dress in her usual manner. Though there was no doubt in her mind that she did not want to go through with the wedding, she put on her ceremonial clothing just as she had been instructed. Once she had bade farewell to her chambermaids, the castle servants, and the few companions she had, she waited for in her room for word that her carriage had arrived.

Jeric waited in the tree at the side of the road, this was something that he would do himself no one else would be involved. He knew he could handle anything that his brother sent to guard his future bride merely because they wouldnâ??t be excepting him. It took special people to be able to defeat him it always had. His eyes cast up and down the road and he settled down again for a long wait as the carriage shouldnâ??t pass his way till about noon.

Callisto boarded the carriage as slowly as she could, wanting to prolong meeting with the elven prince for as long as possible. Once she was finally seated inside, she bade her father with a kiss on his cheek and nothing more. His own words of encouragement seeming to brighten her melancholy mood, if only by a little. She sighed softly to herself as the footman closed the door and the driver started off. Her gaze remained fixated on the window nearest her as she watched her previous home begin to fade into the distance.

Finally he heard the carriage coming, it was behind schedule but not by that much. He looked down at his trap that was set across the road and smiled. It was a bit nasty to the poor horses but that was the way he was there was no reason to just drop a log it wouldnâ??t have his mark to it. The pit he had dug was lined with spikes and the horses would fall into it leaving the carriage at a angle up to the road, he hoped to catch a guard or two in the process but it didnâ??t really matter he could handle any of them anyway. He waited for the sudden moment when the carriage would come to a sudden halt at a angle any moment now.

Callisto nearly had to catch herself as the carriage seemed to just stop. She called up to the driver, asking what was the matter. When she received no answer she opened the door, slowly looking out to see what was causing such a commotion. One of the guards had instructed to stay inside, or at least, he attempted to do so. After she gave him a very stern, almost frightening, look he returned to his post as the nymph princess exited the carriage all together.

Jeric laughed as it worked perfectly. He was down in a flash one of the guards on horseback moving to intercept the person that had come to attack them. There was no contest the guards were nothing to the swift power of a dark elf. As the door opened he suddenly was down beside her and as one of her guards moved to stop him he was greeted by a knife in his chest. Grabbing her around the waist he jumped up pulling them both to the top of the carriage. â??Now you are mine.â? He threw her over his shoulder and started racing into the woods.

((sorry if that was too sudden and fast just thought he would be able to be down grab her and gone in seconds before reactions could happen mostly.))

As the elf came upon her she gasped, her eyes growing wide in shock. She would shriek in terror as she snatched up to the top of the carriage with him. She would gasp a second time as he hoisted her over his shoulder. He speed proved a bit too much for her weak stomach as her vision began to blur then slowly fade to black.

((It's fine, my character's not much of a fighter. I don't really see what she could have done. X-D Last post for the night by the way.))

He raced through the woods not noticing that she had passed out in his arms as he ran. There was nothing that could catch him as he moved quickly through the trees. It was only half a dayâ??s journey back to his mountain lair and he would have her in there deep where she wouldnâ??t be able to find her way out again without his help and few would get that deep into his lair without dying if they tried to rescue her.

Some time later she started to come to. She sat up slowly, placing her hand at her forehead. Her vision was still a bit blurry and her head was spinning slightly. Once her vision started to clear, she stood slowly, placing her hand on a nearby wall to steady herself until she regained her own balance. She looked around for a moment, trying to get a better feel for her surroundings. It was useless, she had no idea where she was.

The room was dark and slightly wet as most caves were. Jeric walked in moments after she woke up with a tray of food. â??Ah I see youâ??re finally awake.â? He placed the tray down on the small side table, and stepped up to her his hand grabbing her chin looking into her eyes with his blood red ones. â??I can see why he wanted you, your very beautiful even by nymph standards.â?

Callisto blushed at him lightly, her expression soon turned to one showing more anger than fear. "Take your hands off me." She said firmly, but not raising her voice by much as she pushed his hand away and stepped back from him.

He looked at her smiling. â??Why my dear if I havenâ??t forgotten the whole point,â? suddenly he grabbed her hands pinning them above her head growling deeply. â??I want what my brother thought he was gettingâ?¦You.â? He pulled back and turned, â??you had best eat keep your strength up for what is coming.â? He closed that locked the door leaving the food there on the table both the food and drink laced with a drug that was undetectable but over time would make her willing.

She stifled a small whimper of surprise as he pinned her to the wall. She struggled slightly as he moved closer to her. As he left, an angry look returned to her face. She looked over at the food he had left on the table then turned her nose at it with a 'humph'. It had been a while since she had last eaten, and her desire not to eat what he had brought her would be gone before long.

He waited watching her through his magic knowing that she wouldnâ??t be able to last long and since the effect was a magical one she wouldnâ??t be able to taste anything wrong or smell anything wrong, it would just effect her without knowing it turning her natural nymph sex drive up to massively high.

After some time had passed, Callisto slowly ventured over to the plate of food that her captor had brought her. It hadn't even had time to get cold before she gave into her hunger. She thought for a moment on what he would have wanted with her. "If wanted to kill me he wouldv'e done it back at the carriage..." She said to herself. The food didn't look very suspicious either, in fact it looked rather appealing to one with an empty stomach. With a light sigh she by the table and began to eat, blushing lightly as she remembered what the dark elf had said about 'wanting her'.

He smiled shaking his head, Nymphs were easy to control by their physical drives hunger, leading to desire. He smirked moving into his lab starting up his potion to make her want him even more and faster while she continued to eat.

Callisto finished her meal then sat the tray aside. She moved over to the small bed in the room and sat down on it. She sighed lightly at what she had been reduced to, a common captive. Though, she knew there was little she could do; she was locked in the room. Even if she got out, she had no idea as to were she was.

He finished the potion before too long and placed it just outside her locked door. When he opened it the magic rolled out and under her door, the fog it made was so light that she might not notice until she was already under the effects which should start making her extremely horny very quickly.

She sighed once again to herself as she laid down on her side. She turned to face the wall beside the bed. The elf was very much correct about the fog, in that she did not notice it all. She may as well been sleeping as the fog filled about half the room. When she finally did notice it, she sat up quickly and began to panic. She covered her mouth with the bottom edge of her dress, trying not to breath in the smoke, though it was already much to late.

Jeric opened the door smiling at her and with a snap of his finger the fog receded into the potion jar. He closed the door locking it behind him. â??now my dear it is time that we got to know each other better.â? He stripped of his shirt and unlike most elves he had a well defined chest from living out on his own so much. He walked over to her his hand reaching out brushing her cheek knowing the fog had already worked on her.

She let go of her dress when she noticed the fog was dissipating, breathing a sigh of relief. Her face only reddened with a blush as he made his advance toward her. Her blush only grew as he started to disrobe in front of her. She pushed his hand away and scooted back towards the wall, crossing her arms in front of her chest and grabbing hold of her shoulders as some of her resistance remained. "And just what do you mean by that?"

He smiled leaning in closer so that their lips were mere inches away. â??I think you know what I mean very well.â? He kissed her deeply his hand slipping behind her neck to hold her there letting her natural nymph tendencies start to flow and then the fog take and fan the flame from there. His free hand brushed up her leg slowly growling into the kiss.

Back
Top Bottom