Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

weirdest dream

Tathariel

Supporter
Supporter
whats the weirdest dream you ever had, you know one where you woke and thought WTF????

mine in an nut shell

(07:17:52) Tathariel: ohh god.....I really think im either reading too much or I need to turn off the tv when im sleeping because that one had zombies, marval,elec​tric six, and star trek all rolled into one fucked up dream'
(07:18:22) Mr_Master: ...
(07:19:09) Tathariel: really, I just woke up suddenly, and thought....​..........WT​F?
(07:19:13) Mr_Master: Okay, now I REALLY need to hear about it. And forget my lame Freud impression: sometimes Electric Six Star Trek Zombies are just Electric Six Star Trek Zombies.
(07:20:55) Tathariel: ok from what details I can remember ,it was almost like a music video, every know and then It was like I was watching electric six playing on the enterprise.
(07:21:12) Tathariel: Then zombies showed up.........​.....and shit went to hell
(07:21:45) Tathariel: after fighting zombies with little ass phasers. the flash and captain america showed up.
(07:22:04) Tathariel: we were talking battle plans then I woke up

my weirdest dream... has to be...

I was going on a date and in my dream I met another guy, who was apparently a football player, they called him a face backer... Pretty sure that doesn't exist, but what ever that's not important. Me and the 'face backer' were sitting in my car waiting for my date. I'm really attracted but I wanted the date to go well, but Kyle ((I'll just call him that wasn't sure what his name was)) leaned in to kiss me and I couldn't stop, at least not until I caught a glimpse of my real date. So I pushed him away and said wait a second. I got out of the car and told him I was sorry, he was a friend, and nothing happened. He nodded and we started to walk around a park and talked, he had a deep voice but after a while his voice got high pitched, and feminine. Then he appologized and said he had to go before he turned into a unicorn. I was like... WTF?! So he left and I went back to Kyle and we kissed. Kyle ended up being myt first kiss and the date was a unicorn. Now I'm not sure, but I don't think it get's much more insane than that... I need to know... what does it mean? Was it just insecuties/nervousness?

So yeah I think this was a really werid one.

So why was I in your dreams? Good gravy can no one stop thinking about me?

Back
Top Bottom