Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ad (Candira and Fish)

Depends. I have a plot that I've really been wanting to try with someone who would tie plot in with the smut.

Basically there is a tutor (you), and he has a crush on his student (me), who just got out of a break up. She doesn't really trust men at the moment, and it doesn't help that her mother's remarrying--just more stress. His whole thing is getting to her because he really likes her. But...

The tutor's best friend (me) has a crush on the tutor. He confessed his feelings for the other girl before she could say a word, and because she wants him to be happy, she hasn't told him. Tutor man is like completely oblivious to the way his friend kind of deflates every time he talks about his student around her, so she can't really say anything to HIM about it, but...

The student's best friend has a huge crush on the tutor's best friend. He really hates to tutor for being so careless with his friend's feelings. This guy, happens to also be friends with the tutor's best friend, so he has access to her, but he more often than not has to put her back together after she deals with the particularly emotionally taxing talks she has with the tutor. He doesn't want her to fall for him because he's kind of like a rebound, so he's all about getting her over the tutor or getting her to confess so their relationship will end so that he has a chance with her and so she'll finally be happy again.

What say you?

It's a crazy love trian...box. Thing. It's kind of confusing, but I think I understand.

I'm not really sure. I haven't done anything with that much plot; I usually just RP to get off and then forget about it, but I could try.

It's totally up to you, and we could come up with something else if you don't like this, but I think it would be interesting to se how it turned out.

It would be interesting, I'm just not sure how good I'd be at it. ^^; I would try it if you'd like me to, though.
I like you >_>

^^ I like you too. We can give it a shot, and if it's not working for you, we can move on. *nods* It really wouldn't be the first time.

Back
Top Bottom