Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ad (Candira and Fish)

((Alright. Mia/Maya just is so hot to me... That's what your avatar is.))

He grabbed her ass with his other hand roughly. "Say my name." He ordered, waiting for a moment as she began to speak, and then sliding two fingers deep into her pussy; he could feel her tight walls separating with his touch, her wetness dripping down onto his hand. He began to finger her quite roughly to start, going harder and deeper, his other hand sliding up and down her back. Before long though, he pulled this back and pulled her up, turning her to face him, he pushed the rest of his clothes out of the way. "S-suck me off.."

((I know. And she is pretty hot. I'd be glad to work out a plot with you some time.))

She groaned as he stuck his fingers into her, gasping his name again. "Duke," she moaned softly. He was rough with her and the little relief that it offered her was fantastic. She moaned for him as he fingered her and then gasped as he rapidly put an end to that and turned her around. "Yes," Aria whispered before practically sliding down his body. She kissed his tip and then held him gently as she slipped his tip into her mouth and sucked him gently.

He cried out with pleasure now, the sexual relief mind bogglingly good feeling. "Aria... Mmmm, your mouth feels so amazing...." He panted, leaning over her and holding onto the table. "S-s-ssssstop.." He gasped, trying to catch his breath. He leaned back against the kitchen counter, trying to regain his composure. "Mmmmm... Get on the table... On your hands and knees..." He knew he was stopping her before they got into things much, but he was just going with what he wanted at the moment. And things were going to get great soon.

(Awesome.)

Shivering as she came to a stop, she looked up at him with a frown. What? Already? But then he told her to get up onto the table and she couldn't help but feel anxious. Without his help, she got to her feet and then climbed up onto the table like he'd asked her to. She wondered if every woman he met like this was treated with such....attention. When Aria was finished arranging herself on the table, she looked back over her shoulder at him. "Like this?" she asked. Her legs were spread just a little, her cute little ass up in the air, just waiting for him to give her some attention.

He watched her with intensity as she climbed up and onto the table. Before she had fully positioned herself he got up behind her, on his knees, awaiting her readiness. As she looked back, he smiled, slapping the shaft of his hard cock along her tight opening, and then rubbing the ridge between the shaft and head of his cock along her pussy. "JUst like that..." He said as, without warning, he slipped inside of her.

She gasped and moaned at the same time, intense relief spreading through her body. As he plunged into her. Aria moved her hips back into him just a little, wanting more--needing it. "Oohh... Duke..."

Here they were, finally fucking, having met only half an hour ago in the park. Now they were on his kitchen table, fucking like two horny dogs. "Oh... Ariaaaaaa..." He moaned, going slow and rhythmic, moving deep within her tight walls. "Fuck..."

She moaned and shivered as he moved inside her, going agonizingly slowly. Still, she wasn't going to complain. Her body, however, couldn't wait much longer, her hips still moving with him, trying to make the sensations last longer.

One hand rested on the small of her back, his other arm hanging at his side as he fucked her from behind. "Mmmmm!" He moaned with pleasure through an especially rough buck of the hips, slapping her ass with his other hand. He began to go faster and faster.

She moaned louder and louder as he pumped harder and faster. "God, you feel so good!" She closed her eyes and hung her head down a bit as her hips kept working with his. Aria moaned panted as he fucked her, her breasts swinging with her body. "Oh...God! Don't stop!"

He noticed her head hanging low and slapped her ass once more, then grabbed her long, red hair at the base of her head and pulled her head back, so she was looking straight up as he began to pound her relentlessly. "Mmmmm!" He said, his skin smacking against her with each passionate thrust. "God..." His other hand wrapped around, slapping and groping her huge dangling tits.

Aria groaned and lifted her upper body as Duke pulled on her hair. She deeply arched her back as his rough thrusts echoed in the room. His slap to her ass still stung a little, but it felt somehow good. The redhead moaned loudly as he slapped and groped her breasts, only serving to further arouse him. "Duke," she whimpered softly.

He pulled on her hair a little more, thrusting into her harder and harder. She was almost just on her knees now, and he grabbed one of her hands with his free hand, placing it back on his hip for her to feel his body. He kept pounding her body with his own muscular body, the free hand now bringing her up and into a kneeling position as he fucked up and into her, biting on her neck.

Each thrust elicited a moan from her. She was barely holding on, the pain from him pulling on her hair keeping her body in the position he wanted it. She nearly screamed as he pulled her up so that she was just on her knees, the sensations practically pushing her over the edge. Her hands searched his body, exploring it from the strange position as she leaned back into him, letting him bite her. "Ah! Duke! I'm so close!" she managed between moans.

His tongue lashed and dripped over her neck, the saliva tickling down over her collarbone and tits. "A-aria... I'm gonna...!" He moaned, and was unable to finish his sentence as he began to cum deep within her body, fucking her up into the air, she was literally bouncing from his hips.

Duke's announcement snapped her concentration from keeping her body in check. She arched her back into him as his spilled her seed inside of him. She practically screamed as she released, her body bouncing helplessly against the onslaught of his penis. "Duke!" she gasped, her body craving an end to the delicious pleasure. At the same time, she hoped he kept going...just a little while longer.

He closed his eyes, trying to concentrate as sweat dripped down his forehead, his hands grabbing onto her large tits as they came together. His cock erupting in her tight little pussy as her pussy sent shockwaves over his member. "Mmmmm!" He kept going, prepared to go until his cock was sore.

The pressure from his hands squeezing her breasts only made her feeling become more intense as he continued to ravage her body. Her pussy was so sensitive...everything was doubled--the pain, the pleasure, the intense feeling that she had no idea what she'd gotten into when she answered his ad. His stamina, quite frankly, amazed her. She moaned and whimpered, twisted and arched for him until she felt another orgasm starting to build. "Duke," she whispered, shaking. "I'm so close..." she gasped.

His cum filled her and he kept going, the pain coming as his cock grew sore, he pounded her relentlessly, wanting her to cum; to make the woman he'd met in an e-mail to beg him for more another night. "Cum for me you fucking slut..." He commanded.

(Sorry it's been a long time. I got out of htis since it had been awhile. Want to start a new one?)

It didn't take long for her to do as he asked, his cum only adding to the experience. She came hard, her body shivering and quaking as he continued to pound her through it all. "Oh, God!" She moaned and arched her back, hoping that he would let her rest now. She was exhausted from all of their sex.

((Sure.))

I was hoping for something with a little plot to go with the smut. Do you want to do fantasy-ish or realistic?

Back
Top Bottom