Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ad (Candira and Fish)

Candira

Singularity
She'd never done something like this before. Never once in her life had she ever considered answering a personal ad, much less one that asked exclusively for sex. The way this one was written, however, was drawing her in. Aside from that fact that she hadn't been touched by a man in ages, she was just itching for an excuse to actually use the sexy lingerie her friends bought her for her last birthday...WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING?! Aria pushed away from her desk and practically ran away from her computer, her long red hair trailing behind her. Her pouty lips were pulled into a frown, her grey eyes looking everywhere but at the lap-top at her desk. True, she'd lost some weight since she'd last seen...well, anyone, but this was hardly the way to celebrate.

Please! What better way to celebrate losing your excess weight than wild sex with a stranger that she'd never have to see again after a decadent night on the town? Okay, that line of thought was far too tempting. Her cute little ass made its way back over to the desk and she bent over, her bra visible as she responded to the ad.

I'd be interested in taking you up on your offer. Meet me tonight at 7:00 in the memorial park on 5th street.

She wrote it, but it certainly didn't feel as confident as she sounded. She closed her eyes and hit send before standing up straight. She'd been walking around in sweat pants and a wife beater, and she had to admit, she looked way better in them now than she had several weeks ago. Her breasts seemed fuller now that her stomach wasn't in the way, and her ass actually looked good. Even though she couldn't see them, her legs were great too. She had so much more energy....she deserved to burn it off this way.

That thought firmly implanted into her mind, Aria stalked off to the bathroom to prepare. After all, it was already four o'clock and she had to be mind blowing.

Duke sat at his computer waiting, twiddling a pencil between his index finger and thumb. He'd posted the ad the night before, but no one had replied other than spam, which was all he ever got when he did this sort of thing. Posting a sex ad really turned him on, and it was a fun thing to think about, but he had never really expected anything to come out of it. He turned his chair around and ran his fingers through his hair, just as he heard a sound informing him that he had an email.

Quickly he wheeled his chair around and checked it. A short but sweet message was there for him, and he could already feel his cock getting hard just from the thought of the situation. His eyes quickly read over her short message and he smiled to himself, clicking reply and typing just a few short words himself. "Got it."

He got up and walked to the shower. Duke was a tall, built guy, in his early twenties with short, dark hair and green eyes. It had been awhile since he'd had some action, so he was raring to go as soon as someone replied. He stripped out of his clothing and looked in the mirror, checking out his body. He was relatively built, standing at a nice six feet tall, with a six pack and nice biceps. He had tanned skin and a perfect smile. He'd surely be any normal woman's dream boat.

After his shower he shaved his face and trimmed his netherlands, put on deoderant and was off. He arrived five minutes early to Memorial Park and sat on a bench in the darkness of the night. A few kids went by on bicycles, a car passed, but she hadn't yet arrived.

Taking a deep breath, Aria gave herself one last once-over before heading out the door. Her make up had been done in a sexy, but neutral way--not too slutty, but certainly not her usual more wholesome look. Her hair was in loose curls, and she smiled. Her black dress was short enough to make a man look twice, but not short enough for him to see anything, and low cut enough to give a nice view of her cleavage. Beneath the dress she wore a deep blue corset with a sweet heart top that cupped her breasts just the right way and a lacy thong was just beneath it. Feeling sexy, she slipped into her black strappy heels and headed off to the park.

She wasn't late, but if he was the man in front of her, he was early...and far more attractive than she'd thought. "Hello," she said. "It's Duke, isn't it?" she asked, hoping she'd gotten the right person.

He'd been sitting there, wondering what she would look like. If she was looking at sex ads online, chances are she wasn't... She wasn't... And there she was. A goddess in a black dress. "Y-yeah." He stammered, not usually this undone by a person's appearance. "And you are?" He asked, taking her hand and kissing it tenderly. He knew it was a little cheesy, but this whole situation was anything but ordinary. He let his eyes freely look up and down her body, taking her in. "you're beautiful, that's what you are..." He said, trying not to drool.

She smiled, trying not to blush at his reaction. She should be used to comments like that by now, damn it. "I'm Aria," she said, wincing a little at the fact that her musician parents had given her such a name. "I answered your ad," she added, in case he was confused as to her sudden appearance. Her eyes seemed to be stuck on his even as he looked her over. "I...It's my first time answering this kind of ad, so I'm kind of nervous....could you speak?" she asked, with a chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you, Aria. What a pretty name." He said, kissing her hand again before giving it back to her. "It's alright." He said, taking a step toward her. "This is my first time ever having one answered successfully. Don't worry. We can take it slow." He said, putting his hands on her hips and looking down at her. "Just try to relax..." He sighed, his chest touching against her own.

She smiled and blushed softly as he pulled himself closer to her. "I appreciate that," she said with a smile. She allowed herself to take in more of him now that they were so close. She liked everything about him. The little voice in the back of her head, however, was full of doubt. Why would he put an ad out there? Why would he need an ad if he was so handsome...

Somehow or other, her lips had ended up on his in those few moments and she had closed her eyes to quash those terrible little thoughts. Now that she was there, she felt wonderful and she slowly pulled away. "Sorry...I got a little curious," she said with a nervous laugh.

His thought were mimicking hers. Why would such a fox answer a sex-ad online? It didn't matter though, as soon as her lips met his own, he was in heaven. He closed his eyes and smiled into it, kissing her deeply as he wrapped his arms around her body, holding her firmly in his grasp. He let her pull away from the kiss, his green eyes slowly reopening to meet hers.

"Shhh." He put his finger on her lips. "Don't apologize. It's fine." And with a warm, inviting smile he leaned in once more and kissed her on the lips more intimately this time.

Aria closed her grey eyes once more as he kissed her again. She couldn't help it. Something about this man was completely erotic. The way he touched her made her want to melt. She let him hold onto her, but her arms had to go around his waist to keep her from falling. She kissed him back deeply letting the world watch them as bikers passed, whistling like idiots and little kids pointed as their parents tried to steer them toward home.

All the people around him faded into the background as he kissed her. He pulled back and smiled, looking into her deep gray eyes. "Should we try somewhere more... private?" He asked, laughing a bit at the people watching them. He hadn't expected so many people at a bit after seven as the sun went down. "We can go to my house or.. go see a movie if you're not comfortable yet."

Her heart was beating so fast. She wasn't sure what to do. She'd hardly said anything but "Hello" to the man before her...

She was only there to have sex with him. The thought made everything else seem dumb. She smiled and said, "Your place is fine. I have to ask though...Why would a guy like you put up an ad for sex? I mean, it doesn't really seem like you'd have a lot of trouble to me."

"And why would someone like you answer it?" He smiled warmly, putting his arm around her as they began to walk. "I... have a real kind of.. fetish for meeting new people and fucking them almost as soon as I meet them." He said, trying to sound the most normal that he could. "If I could, I'd drag women into dressing rooms with me all day from shopping departments.." He said a bit more lustfully, just thinking about it. "If we'd met later... I might have just fucked you on that very bench.." He said lowly, pulling her closer to him. "Just tell me if you get uncomfortable. He didn't want her to feel like she was obligated or anything. He figured she was scared and nervous.

She hadn't been scared before, but now she was beginning to feel that way. "You know...for future reference, you could probably have stopped after 'I have a real fetish for meeting new people and fucking them.' It's a little unsettling for a woman to hear the rest of that," she said, feeling a bit more stiff against his form as he held her and they continued to walk. "Ya know, I could maybe go for a drink now," Aria said, pushing some hair out of her face. And then she remembered that he'd asked her the same question.

"Actually, I was kind of chubby a while back. I just lost a lot of weight, so I'm just starting to get my confidence back."

He forced a bit of a nervous laugh. "Hah, sorry. Just thought maybe that'd turn you on, since you're in this situation. Apologies." He said, loosening his grip on her body now. If this was going to be him trying to convince her to sleep with him, he was not interested. "We can get a drink. Just don't say I got you drunk and then took advantage of ya." He winked at her.

"You chubby? I wouldn't believe it."

"Well, points for you," she said with a little smile. She was still going to sleep with him, no doubt about it. After hearing his story, however, she was a little nervous, and a drink would calm her nicely. "I promise, I won't say it at all, unless it's true," Aria winked. Oh no. She'd felt his body against hers and and the way his kiss had electrified her. There was no way she would be going home now. It would be too much of a disappointment. Just to make him feel a bit better again, she kissed his cheek and came just a little bit closer to him. "I really was chubby though. Not like insanely overweight, but not quite as pretty as I am now."

He smiled, and looked down at her when she kissed him on the cheek, pulling her a bit closer as she moved in. "Well, alright then." He said, smiling, his hand sliding up and down her side. They continued walking. "I can't imagine you chubby. You're just so..." He paused, looking down at her, unsure if he should go the full lustful route or a bit nicer. "Electrifyingly gorgeous." He said smiling, hoping it didn't sound cheesy. Soon they arrived at his house.

"Well this is it." He said. "We can get a drink here or I could walk you to the bar down the street."

"Here is fine," she said softly. She kissed his lips and started walking toward his home. "And thanks for the compliment," she said with a little smile. It was definitely helping her feel better about sleeping with him. "Now then, let's go in and get to know each other," she said with a little wink. How did she possibly have this much confidence after only a few moments. It must have had something to do with the kiss, the way it seemed like he wanted her so badly.

His arms wrapped around her when she kissed him on the lips again, his hand sliding down and over her ass as she mentioned "getting to know one another." He smirked and put his arm around her as he led her up to the front door, unlocking it and flicking the lights on. His house was a typical bachelor's pad, but with class. A few paintings adorning the walls, and relatively cleanly kept. "Welcome." He said, walking into the kitchen. "What'll ya have?"

She smiled and looked around, staying in the living room area while he went into the kitchen. "Depends. What do you have?" she asked, taking a closer look at a painting near the kitchen.

"Come in and take a peek, if you like." He said warmly, leaned over, his butt out as he looked in the refrigerator.

(I really don't know shit about alcohol. >_>)

((Never touch the stuff, but I do know that a lot of people like rum and coke))

Aria did as she was told and smiled as she checked out his ass. All it did was to affirm her choice. She smiled and leaned over him for a moment and reached for the bottle of rum and a can of coke. With a smile, she brushed against him and went to the counter. "Got any glasses?"

He let out a warm, sensual sigh as she brushed against him. "Mmmyeah." He said with a smile on his face, walking over to the cupboards, he pulled out two wine glasses. "Too cheesy?" He asked with a laugh, shutting the cupboard anyway to use them. He never really had the chance to use them before.

"Not exactly conventional, but it'll do," she said with a little smile. "Do you want this too, or would you like something else?" she asked, opening the can and then the bottle, ready to mix up the drinks.

He turned his head hearing her ask "Do you want this" only to be slightly let down that she wasn't pulling him right into her pants. "Sure." He said, smiling and leaning against the counter as she began to mix the drinks up. "This is what I usually make anyway."

She chuckled. "You make rum and coke in wine glasses?" she handed him his drink before bending down to put the rum away, leaving the coke on the counter. Aria shrugged and clinked her glass with his, standing incredibly close before taking a sip, her eyes boring holes into him. God but he was sexy.

Back
Top Bottom