Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Birthday TheDarkerMe

T_VIRUS

Star
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BICH! XD

I don't care if you don't want to be 20!
I made you a cake and got you a present!

Accept it XD
If it makes it any better, I am 20 this year too T_T

What cake and present I see none! Also...

You fucking suck, least you can DRINK!

*growls and curls up*

Only thing I want for my birthday, I can't get. T>T

... My birthday is doing nothing but making me realize what I can't have right now... I'd rather it didn't exist...

/emowhine

pessimism is proven to kill people.
you shouldn't be more depressed than your boy on your birthday.
after all, he's got it worse.

My boy is exactly the problem. I'd rather be with him then with my family. But that's just my preference. Yes I know i need to be strong, and get through things, because I'm a big girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM A BROWN KID (which makes a regular birthday a thousand times better)

Your mother is only riding you because she knows you are capable of so much more than you actually attempt to accomplish. Regretfully you lack the motivation to do anything that requires you to leave your computer for more than a few minutes at a time.

Oh and happy belated birthday.

Moms been feeding you some lines, hate to say it. I have been doing work around the house. I've been keeping the dining room done, my litterboxes, and the family room. So I don't know what you seem to be thinking is happening. I may toss her attitude, but I am doing what I am supposed to.

I also don't care if I am a year older, doesn't feel like it... whatever...

Well, this discussion is not one that is necessary for these boards... I'll be home soon enough for a few days and we can talk a bit when I get there.

Irregardless of anything else you may be feeling, Happy Birthday, anyway.

Ilovegoatse said:
Loviotor said:
Irregardless

NOT A WORD. D; [/petpeeve]

&

Happy belated birthday DTM.

ir·re·gard·less (ĭr'ĭ-gärd'lĭs)
adv. Nonstandard
Regardless.

[Probably blend of irrespective and regardless.]

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.

Here = Casual Writing.

BTW. Tell your sister happy birthday for me, TDM... hope things are getting better on the home front.

But the definition is pretty much that it is a word that doesn't make sense. So we're both partially right. Either way, I hate that word since a lot of stupid people I know use it to make themselves seem smart.

Back
Top Bottom