Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

Sari's eyes opened wide when he went in to kiss her, he was so enthusiastic about it! Perhaps he was deeper into her than she thought. Her mouth opened slightly as her eyes closed, welcoming his tongue. He was absolutely delicious. His lips were warm, and firm, succulant. Her hands remained down, caught in the moment and not sure of what to do. Her first kiss with a male, and the estrogen inside her only made it that much more important. She breathed out slowly on his lips after pulling away slowly. Not even close to a sloppy kiss, it was somewhat perfect for the occassion. Nothing too grand, but definitely not a peck on the cheek.

Seth gingerly introduced his tongue as her mouth opened. He held the kiss for a bit, letting her gently pull away when she had enough. He had lots of practice of course, but he never really felt a spark before, not like this. His body had flared just a bit, slightly making him feel hot."Wow..."he said gently with a small smile, his breathing was still calm, but he exhaled through his mouth rather then nose.

Sari sat back on the bed, pulling her self over before lying back. "That was pretty amusing... I liked it."

"Hmm...and hear I thought it would have made a bigger impact," he said.

"I don't know what you mean... did you want me to jump off the walls, because I can do that if you want." She said, smiling and looking up at the ceiling. "More importantly, why oh why are you not on top of me kissing me right now..."

Seth smiled at that and got on top of her "Only trying to be a gentleman...your not any girl after all," he said and kissed her once more, not like a beast in heat, this one was still gentle, just a bit more then the one before."I'm guessing your not the kind of girl looking for a gentleman," he said with another smirk before softly kissing and nipping her neck.

She chuckled, "No... I want to feel appreciated... but I also want to be a little bit of a pervert here..." She ran her hands down his shoulders. "This is the type of life I've been waiting to live."

He smiled "Well then thats the kind of life you'll have," he said gently. His hands softly running along her sides, feeling her slender frame.

((She's curvy, not really slender))

She smiles and leans up to kiss him. Her lips play around with his as she did things that she would find unimaginable as Soren. However this was different, and she was having a good time with it. "You can touch me... don't be afraid. I know you won't hurt me..."

(I just use slender to describe skinny, but okay she's curvy)

"Are you sure?" he asked her gently, of course this was only a joke. He moved one of the shoulder straps of her dress down a bit, kissing her shoulder gently as he brought the clothing down gently.

((I thought I showed you a picture. She isn't skinny at all.))

Just as she began to wiggle out of her clothes, there were crashes through their windows and bangs at their door. The men rushed in, several masked men, wearing the same clothes. They had swords and spears in hand, and didn't look to be visiting.

The first thing Seth could think of was how they just ruined the moment. "Jeez...not even a moment," he said. Unfortunetally he had removed his blade before hand. He looked to see his weapon leaning by the wall, the knew blade with the longer handle.

"We are here to retrieve Malika... and her Staff of Dark Destruction. Mercenaries in our way should be handled accordingly. Mercenary... that woman is Malika and we need her and her staff. If you abide by our rules you will not be harmed, and possibly rewarded..." He said pointing at Seth.

"All you have to do is..."

Then there was a loud crunch. A thud. Like meat being tenderized. Sari slung herself across the room and connected with one huge lunge of a right hand to the speaker's face.

Seth was listening intently. Though he didn't know what he had to do, in all honesey he didn't really care. Of course Sari would start the fight first. Seems that didn't change as he turned to punch the nearest guy as well, feeling his nose break and the warm gush of blood paint his knuckles.

"Sari, lets get out of here," he said to her as they fought a few guys,leaving about a third on the floor either drooling in stupidity or bleeding badly.

"Alright!" She yelled, "I was looking forward to fucking you too!" She yelled, kicking one of the mercenaries several times in the chest before pushing him to the wall and grabbing the staff. "Time to go!"

Seth grabbed his blade, swinging it and hitting a mercinary with the flat of the blade, not a fatal blow but it knocked the guy sensless before he ran out after her. He heard her comment, though his mind not taking the time to process it just then as he ran like hell.

They rushed towards the window and smacked it open. Then, they jumped. Sari landed first, and rolled after to recover from fall damage. Several mercs chased after them, Sari pointing towards where their steed SHOULD have been. "Seth... go get the horse please. Take the damn staff with you! SHIT I left my vibrator!" She yelled, closing her eyes in the pain of thought, drawing her sword. "I still seem to pack a punch. I'll keep them back a little bit. They look pro, but they're full of shit."

Seth rolled from the fall, shards of glass sprikling all around them as he stood up. With a nod at her request he turned to get the horses."Be safe Sari!" he yelled to her. He had no doubt she could still hold her own, but even he was worried for the former Soren. He could only run to the shed to try and get the horses before she got into to much trouble.

Sari began to rush towards them, making good strikes and knocking down most of her opponents with one strike a piece. Still, there was many of them, and only one of her. Eventually she was kicked around until she lost balance, then had her arm cut. "Agh!" She howled, seeing blood trickle from her skin. She looked up and crushed into the attackers face with her large flamberge like blade.

Seth kicked the shed doors open. He ran to find the horses alright. "Sloppy fools," he said under his breath. Normally they should have taken or kill the steeds, but why hadn't they. In only took him a split second to realize the situation, and even less to react. It was a trap, a clever one if the opponent had not been him.

Before it could happen his blade flashed and cleaved the merc who had been waiting for him to arrive in two. He watched the mans eyes roll back into his head as he quickly died. "Only one?" he thought though there was no other sign that this one had a patner. He quickly turned to ready the steeds and galloped back to aid Sari.

Sari hurled her blade at another foe, smashing him with the fat part of her blade. She blocked her head and captured an incoming fist, twirling around and tossing him aside. When he recovered, she welcomed him with a hard knee to the face. Then three others jumped on her.

Sari was pinned to the floor, her arms each being held by an individual.

"You're coming with us, Malika."

Sari tried to struggle free, but the men had solid grasps of her arms and were begining to twist them.

"Aaaugh!" She yelled out as they twisted her arms inside out, they didn't snap, but it was still painful.

One of the men suddenly twisted in agaony as a blade jutted from his chest, just missing his heart but puncturing a lung. Blood seeped out past his lips as he coughed up blood and released her arm.

Seth had done the same as she,the large blade he had he had throw like a projectile and had actually managed to hit his mark despite the clumsy size. A smaller knife flew out and lodged itself in the back of the other mans skull.

He reared the horse back, having the animal finally kick and stomp the third. "Get on!" he yelled to her extending a hand to roughly pull her onto the steed despite the discomfort it caused her.

"We need to get my flamberge!" She yelled, reaching for her shoulder, which was going to bruise. She could hardly reach up for him, but Sari was a tough as nails man once, and his traits, some of them, stayed within her new figure. Toughness was one of them. "Augh..." She groaned, finally getting herself on the horse and taking the staff. "We'll return later to pick up my things from the inn. For now we should skip town."

Seth nodded in agreement "Hold on!" he roared and reared the horse back. He didn't knowif anymore where coming or waiting for them but he led the horse back in a gallope and steered toward the towns exit past it's walls. He wondered who sent these guys, slightly wishing they had given him more information, but he knew it due time they would find out who it was that wanted Sari.

Sari grabbed onto him and felt the horse's speed pick up. She wasn't sure where she was planning to take them, but anywhere was better at this point. Anywhere but the old man's house again.

Back
Top Bottom