Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

"I guess you still need to get used to your body then," he said smiling. "However I don't see why someone else might not want a free meal,"he said, he didn;t wish to waste the food, but he knew if they both ate there fill both would be to full to do much of anything other then moan about a stomach ache.

Sari chuckled as she put her food to the side. "I can't anymore. I'll help myself to some more wine though. That can't hurt. You know... I'm curious about a lot of things. And I didn't want to tell you before... "

Seth understood why, before she was Soren, though if she had said anythin it would have most likely not gone as successful as now. "Well we ca try to satisfy that curiosity then," he said as he poured her a glass of wine then himself.

Sari smiled, glancing at his eyes, then at his chest. "Let's leave to a room..."

Seth drained the glass of wine and nodded. He signaled the waitress for the bill and told her to give the extra food to whoever needed it before he paid. "Alright then shall we?" he asked Sari gently in a very gentleman like manner.

Sari smiled, "Yes, of course." She stood up and grabbed his arm as they exited, the eyes, some envious, some just watching them leave together, easily one of the finer looking couples at the place that night.

"I'm going to remember to order half a course next time, they give you enough food to feed a small private army. I have a better idea though. Let's go to where I was staying. I left my blade as well as the staff over there, we should probably keep an eye on that. It's worth a lot."

Seth nodded in agrement "Alright then, lead the way," he said as he felt a sense of pride sort of swell inside of him. As she clung to his arm he could only think of how every guy would be enious, and how many would most likely have to go home to a spouse who wasn't even nearly as pleasurable as the company he walked with.

Sari and Seth exited quietly after they paid for their meals and drunk what was left of the wine. Sari led him towards the inn where she booked a room, and walked past the key keeper with a smile and a wave.

The keeper eyed Seth and just about drew up what was about to happen in the room. He smirked and shook his head, letting the two younger people go about their business.

Sari entered her room which was for the most part quite spotless. The only things were the staff on one of the two beds, her old clothes crumpled in the corner, and a bunch of bags with an assortment of items in them. "Sorry... it's a little messy. I did some shopping."

Seth looked around the room, half expecting the window to be broken in and the staff missing. He wasn't dissapointed though when he saw everything was fine. "I'm used to seeing it much....less tidy," he said noticing her cloths in the corner, normally they'd be all over.

He stepped into the room and looked around, he had a strange feeling though he didn't know why, it was like he smelled something, a bit familiar, he just couldn't put his finger on it. Nor did he realize what she had been doing in here before they went to eat dinner.

"Shopping...let me have a look," he said and went over to open her beg before she could stop him.

"Wait! Seth!" She tried and failed to stop him, the bag he selected had to be the one with her new sex time toys inside. It wasn't wet anymore, but still rather sticky, and it was where the scent was coming from.

"Sh...shit... Seth... Look, I was supposed to put that away, I'm sorry..."

Seth looked, unsure if he should be surprised or not. In his mind he thought that the act was still along the lines of Soren, if Soren had ever found a fake pussy he would have most likely boughten it to. Though Seth had a small grin on his face as he saw some of them. "My my....I guess you wanted to know how the other girls felt to huh?" he said, which was something along the lines the shop keeper who sold these items to her had said.

"I... well..." She began to blush slightly, "I was trying to learn to adapt to this new body. I am a female, and I have needs you know... so just like males, spend, countless hours pulling themselves, women have options for self-satisfaction too..." She paused with a sad face on, then frowned, "Don't judge me."

Seth noticed the face she made. "No..I ment nothing by it...just trying to tease you a bit," he said, dropping the toy which he'd been holding back into the bag. "Hell I know what it's like to...well have the urge to," he said, not realizing that Sari was probably a bit more emotional then her former self till now.

"That's not right... you're a messed up man. Still though... it's not like you wouldn't know that. I wouldn't be surprised if you have or will lock yourself up and pull your little man thing thinking about my curves." She said to try and recollect herself, he intruded in her stuff, but her things shouldn't have been so easy to access.

"Fair enough," he said with a smirk. "So...who do you think of when you do that?" he asked her. He hadn't had to do the one handed snake charmer fo some time now, but she was right, he would have most likely done it while thinking about her curvy body. Though he wasn't going to admit that in front of her.

"I think of a really large dick shoving into my pussy. Isn't it obvious?" She said with a laugh. "There isn't much science to that..."

Seth laughed lightly. "Let me guess, it's me right?" he said. In tuth he was just teasing her a bit more, he had no idea how Soren had felt about him before, nor how Sari feels about him still.

Sari looked away with a smile, "No, actually, then it wasn't about you. I was actually thinking of the former me. Male me fucking female me is kind of sexy to think about." Her eyes narrowed, she couldn't believe she was talking about fucking herself to Seth.

He laughed a bit. "Thats...a bit different," he said though deep down a little dissapointed she hadn't fantasized about him. He went and put his blade down and started to take off his boots.

"Hey, what are you doing? Hey! Are you undressing in my bedroom? That's a little forward don't you think?" She said, watching him remove his footwear, not really sure what he was thinking.

"What....I always undressed before, you didn;t seem to care then," he said to her. He suddenly thought of something "Or maybe...you just care a lot more now," he said to her with a smirk. "Bet theres a small bit of you thats a little curious...just like I am about you," he said openly admitting his attraction to her.

"Curious? Seth... I can't believe that you're trying to seduce me..." She said sitting down on the other bed. "Are you going to do this for the fun of it? Then tomorrow I'll see you run around with another woman?"

Seth blinked "Are you going to turn into another woman?" he asked her. "If so then technically I wuld be with another woman," he said. He got up and wen to her, gently taking her hand. "Or is it you want me to stay with you....like how you wanted, to settle down with another hunter?" he asked her.

Sari slowly pulled her hand away, "Hey hey, you're going a little too fast there mercenary... We haven't even kissed yet..."

"Then..let me fix that," he said to her. Seth suddenly moved close and pressed hislips against hers. She was possibly the oly girl who didn't instanly fall for him, one that acted sane enough.

Back
Top Bottom